Bold Prop observations

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
After much thought, I decided to try a little experiment with the infamous Boldenone Propionate. :twisted:

I decided to try a 50mg/ml concentration

I'm writing this after 14 hours of administration.

9:47am
Injected 1cc of 50mg/ml Boldenone Propionate into Right Delt.

11:17am

Nothing to report.

5:57pm

Nothing to report.

7:32pm

Slight Headache. Bone ache. Subtle flu symptoms.

8:20pm

Raised knot on Right Delt at site. Slight bruise at site. Slight soreness.

9:16pm

Slight sweating/fever. Feel hot. Headache intensified. Bone aches persistent. Knot and soreness still at same level.

11:38pm

Fever broke. Still sweating a tad, nothing else to report. Will update on soreness tomorrow.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why?? bold is weak (although good) in anything but high doses - why go thru the pain and sides for minimal effects?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, curiousity, as I'm trying it at this concentration to guage sides.

I will then try it at 100mg/ml with EO as the main carrier.

I'm happy to say that whatever I felt for those few short hours was the worst of it. I awoke to take a piss at now, 4:18am, and all body aches are gone save for the site soreness, which is minimal.

If the EO works you can hit 200mg EOD (700mg/week) with Bold Prop and I bet you'll like it. :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
wonder why you got the bone pains....
It's exactly like the onset of influenza. That weak, bone aching feeling. It's not as prominent, but you can tell there is a battle going on.

24 hours have elapsed and I'm fine. Like I said those 3-4 short hours during the evening were the worst of it. I possibly tolerate it better than others, as people have been laid out by this crap.

100mg EOD or 50mg ED just to get 350mg/week. Either 2cc of oil EOD or yet another ED routine that I'm not too crazy about.

350mg-400mg of Bold/week is just teetering on a generally recognized effective weekly dose. I don't know if I want the initial discomfort for the payoff as same_old pointed out.

The higher concentrations would most surely hit me harder. So it is a question of more oil, or more pain/sides. :twisted:

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I made mine 50mg-ml too… 80mg laid me out…… interested to see how you tolerate it with the next dose.

I diluted it a LOT with test and deca… still kicked my ass.

Sucks because I have a hundred grams of the stuff.

I made a transdermal out of it and have had no probs… something about injecting the stuff.

The body rejects it.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Nah, it was easy as hell. I had those few hours of "slight" discomfort.. nothing that bad at the concentration I had it at.. but I could imagine 100mg/ml being effed up.

I made it.. and I solidified my theory that I'm a hybrid mutant/awesome thingie that can withstand fire, bullets and boldenone.