First Cycle, opinions wanted.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I have some Superdrol, Phera Plex, some Mega-Zol and some Mega TRN. My end goal here is to use the Phera Plex with a pretty hefty diet to add some mass and whatever strength comes along with it. I plan on running 20mg a day for the full 4 weeks. I will be using an 8x8 for my upper body and my current lower body routine. After that 4 weeks, I was thinking of transitioning into the Mega Zol, but after reading from everyone about how weak it was I was thinking it would be wise to stack the Mega TRN with it. My routine at this point is going to change into a 4 day a week split focused on strength and explosiveness, not bulking. I will cut back carbs as needed to achieve a largely lean mass gaining affect.
Ok, so my question is, for my end goal of adding mass and then explosive strength should I do:
Week 1-4 Phera Plex 20/20/20/20
Week 4-8 Mega TRN, start with 2, probably up to 4mg/day, maybe 6 at the end but from what I read that seems overkill for my purpose.
Week 4-7(or 8) Mega Zol at either 150 or 200mg a day.
or:
Week 1-4 Phera Plex 20/20/20/20
Week 1-4 Mega TRN 4/4/4/4
Week 1-4 Mega Zol 150/150/150
Since the Mega TRN and Zol aren't methylated I would assume they wouldn't be an unsafe addition to the Phera Plex. My only concern about separating them is my training split. Due to current bicept tendon problems I can not go heavy on my upper body day so I am going to pretty much focus on adding some mass and giving myself a month before I go heavy (90% and above) again.
As for PCT, going to use Toremifen and Jungle Warfare if needed. This should be a fairly mild stack as far as shutdown is concerned but I have everything on hand for that so I'm not too worried.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
For your first cycle I don't think stacking all that will give you much more then just a PP only cycle. Better leave some room to grow on in future cycles :)

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
TRN 1-4 @ 6
ZOL 1-6 @ 200
superdrol 4-6 bridge the 4th week with 10mg SD and 4mg TRN

or

PP 1-4 @ 20
SD 3-5 bridge week 3 at 10 then 20 for the rest

Unless this is your first cycle, I would take it easy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah take it easy. even tho they arent methylated throwing sh1t together youre asking for problems. ive done 3 or more cycles before doing a pp, trn cycle and libido was shot for a while even after pct. now this might not happen to you but it also might be worse. do a trn zol cycle or a pp cycle. or superdrol solo cycle. Or mayber what Irish Rogue said about the PP superdrol cycle bridge. You want to see how you react first.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I do not want to use the drol this cycle.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
TRN 1-4 @ 6
ZOL 1-6 @ 200
superdrol 4-6 bridge the 4th week with 10mg superdrol and 4mg TRN

or

PP 1-4 @ 20
SD 3-5 bridge week 3 at 10 then 20 for the rest

Unless this is your first cycle, I would take it easy
This is my first, the goal is to use it to be in shape to start training next semester and I am thinking of saving Superdrol for the off season or for a second cycle.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
yeah take it easy. even tho they arent methylated throwing sh1t together youre asking for problems. ive done 3 or more cycles before doing a pp, trn cycle and libido was shot for a while even after post cycle therapy. now this might not happen to you but it also might be worse. do a trn zol cycle or a pp cycle. or superdrol solo cycle. Or mayber what Irish Rogue said about the PP superdrol cycle bridge. You want to see how you react first.
You really think that running the superdrol would be less harsh than the TRN? From what I gathered they are both harsh in certain aspects and have a propensity of sides, although the amount of occurance seems to greatly vary. I have some DHEA on hand and a bottle of ActivaTe and Powerfull lying around to help with post cycle therapy blues as well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt know you dont want to use the drol. I still dont know what you are trying to do. Are you wanting to get stronger use pp 20mg 4 weeks trn 4mg @ week 2 for 3 weeks. Do you want to cut, 4-6mg trn 4 weeks zol taper up to 200mg @ week 2 for 4 weeks. SOmething like that. I mean its really up to you. If you are prepared for sides etc. go with all three but me personally i wouldnt do that unless i already ran all the compounds solo or a few times already. You can look in the Generic Labz section im sure it has been covered before.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Let me clairfy what I want to do:
My lower body training is going to stay the same. I am working on getting my squat/deadlift numbers up. I usually use a powerlifting routine for both upper and lower. Due to tendon problems, I am laying off of doing heavy upper body work for a period of time. At the same time I would like to gain some mass so I figure I might as well hit 2 birds with one stone. I am going to run the PP for 4 weeks as specified using an 8x8 for my upper body and utilizing my current lower body routine. Although 4 weeks is a generally short length for a microcycle, the 8x8 program is very voluminous and hefty and will most likely give me the results I am seeking, that is added hypertrophy, lbm and stamina. With my diet in check I do not see 8 to 10 pounds being unrealistic in the 4 week period. I think also that the PP will greatly augment the routine. Anyone have any qualms with my routine selection?

After that 4 weeks is over I was planning to run the TRN and Zol while switching over to a full body routine based around big compound lifts and strongman exercises. The goal in this phase is to develop functional and explosive strength. The program I will use is a derivative of the old Husker Power Program.

So lets recap:
Short hypertrophy phase followed by a functional strength phase.

I figured the PP would be fitting for the first and the TRN and Zol would be better for the latter, that is getting stronger without adding any unnecessary fat or water (and hopefully losing a little bit of both). After cycle I will continue the routine in preparation for my return to training in January.

Everything clear now? My origonal confusion was with running all the compounds together to make sure I got the most out of the cycle. I made my post to make sure I was correct in the setup of my routine and cycle plan. I have all the PCT and diet aspects covered, just wanted input on the others.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
IMO, you should run PP for 4 weeks and that's it.