Masterdol, Mega-Zol, and Mega-TRN question

C

cpye2

Awards
No, I'm not thinking about stacking all these at the same time, that would be moronic. My question is, how long should I take off after doing a 4 week cycle of Masterdrol and proper pct (Clomid / aromasin) before doing a 4mg ED Mega-TRN ((Trenadrol) 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone) and 100 mg EDMega-Zol ((Prostanozol) [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol) 6 week cycle? Both are non methylated and non-aromatizing.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Do 150-200 of ZOL

Usually time on + PCT is equal to your off time

C

cpye2

Awards
So, If my cycle ended 8 weeks ago, post cycle 4 weeks ago, I', ready to go again. I will prolly get bloodwork done first.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
So, If my cycle ended 8 weeks ago, post cycle 4 weeks ago, I', ready to go again. I will prolly get bloodwork done first.

How long was your cycle.

6 week cycle + 4 week PCT would be 10 weeks off. Not sure the length of your cycle

C

cpye2

Awards
My cycle was 4 weeks of Masterdrol, then 4 weeks of clomid aromasin. Total of 8 weeks. I have been off of both for 4 weeks.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My cycle was 4 weeks of Masterdrol, then 4 weeks of clomid aromasin. Total of 8 weeks. I have been off of both for 4 weeks.
Sounds like you need another 4 weeks off to me.

What dosages were you using for your MM cycle and how were the results?

C

cpye2

Awards
I was doing 1 Masterdrol pill in the morning, and 1 in the after noon about 12 hours later. Gained 8-10 lbs and the strength was insane. Ik ept the weight, but the strength has left me. I could train for hours each day and not get sore. The only side effects I had was bad lower back pains when playing raquetball.

C

cpye2

Awards
Why would you stack all 3? Masterdrol alone produces amazing results and is hell on the liver.

You would be wasting supps and money.

I think the Mega-Zol and Mega-Trn make a better cutting agent.

Why would you want to go into total shutdown?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
the zol and trn, give you the hardening that drol doesnt, as well as helping out a bit on the bloat that drol causes.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cmon guys dont pust the stacking....

if you want to do that thats fine but try not to encourage people to do the same. these are all fairly new to the market and we still dont know the long term effects etc. Sorry if im ranting im just tired of seeing people suggest to run the kitchen sink full of orals and see what happens thinking more is better cmon.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't advocating it, I was just explaining what the reasoning behing doing it would be. I believe theres a log somewhere not too long ago about that exact stack.

C

cpye2

Awards
Prostanozol and Trenadrol have been out for a while. Superdrol has also been out for a long time, and we know that it can make you piss blood if mistaken. I'm not gonna up my dosages or go to stacking crazy amounts of supps just to gain 1 or 2 more pounds and 1 or 2 more side effects.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD is effective, so is TRN and ZOL.

Whether you stack them is your own thing. I usually never use SD for any type of recomp. Just bulking.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do so many people not like or mention PP? It was a very good compound for me. No sides that i can think of, and strength never leveled off. Oh, my bad this thread isnt talking about PP. sorry.

C

cpye2

Awards
I got some PP, but I wouldnt stack it with anything. Methyls shouldnt be stacked. I'm going to cut for a month, then take my Zol and TRN while cutting for the 1 and 1/2 months. Overall I should be ripped. Look to drop about 10-15 lbs of fat the first month, and maybe gain 5 the last part. Never used Zol and TRN before, dont know what kinda gains to expect while cutting.