Describe Dbol bloat.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know not everyone bloats or carries excessive water on dbol but I was just wondering for a while, how much bloat does it produce on average? say 30-50mg ED. I mean does it compare to creatine mono bloat? Will you basically look fat?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
there is no "average" it depends on what else one is taking .. other gear .. AI's and SERMS ... what one's diet is like .. sodium intake and water intake ... as well as one predisposition to carry water

it makes you look ... well bloated ... moon faced and watery

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant stand moon face. pain in my ****ing ass. you know its bad when your aginging grandma tells you that your face looks thicker....the EQ hasnt even kicked yet

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I know not everyone bloats or carries excessive water on dbol but I was just wondering for a while, how much bloat does it produce on average? say 30-50mg ED. I mean does it compare to creatine mono bloat? Will you basically look fat?
I have a theory that it depends on body type. I think ectos won't bloat much, but endos will. I don't really know any mesos, but this theory has held true for everyone I know. Like glen said, it depends on predisposition. If the bloat is too much just take an AI.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i bloat a little bit on orals but the only ass kicker for me is the unbearable back pumps.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I'm an ecto

I'm on d-bol and I'm bloating

Bloat seems not only to be in muscles like Cretine, but also sub Q. Thats why my face and the back of my hands puff up.

7 days in and probably 4 to 5 pounds of water, but I'm on test which bloats me as well.

I think I'm done with D-bol as a kick start the back pumps and bloat are really annoying.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bloat a little bit on orals but the only ass kicker for me is the unbearable back pumps.
really, are you talking about back pumps on the dbol? Can more people attest to this? I just wonder how things stand as far as the best orals for a jumpstart.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
really, are you talking about back pumps on the dbol? Can more people attest to this? I just wonder how things stand as far as the best orals for a jumpstart.
If you want a great low side effect kickstart .... use prop. IMO

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want a great low side effect kickstart .... use prop. IMO
i plan on it sometime when im more experienced injecting but i was more or less refering to orals. I know alot of people dont like them but most people starting out use oral kickstart.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Oh god back pumps, :run:, i remember when i used M1t i literally had to wear a belt to berform barbell curls because my lower back was so pumped just from keeping my upper body upright with weight in my hands, it was no fun. I'd have to sit down hunched over between sets of certain exercises.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know what you mean chaps the same happened to me on M1t but did you get those same type of pumps from dbol and which had more bloat?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It's one of the wettest, of not the wettest out there. I swell up in my face and look all fat even if I know I'm around 10% at the time.. it's a pain in the ass, but Dbol is a fun compound.

Bump what BP said as well, but it's understood if you want to try the fabled Dianabol out for yourself. You will get comments though. :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've never used D-bol so i couldn't comment but when i do use it, i'll be using an AI so I don't look like the stay puffed marshmellow man.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just use an an ai while taking dbol if worried about the bloat. low dose of letro or 1 cap of rr.

i would go for a drier compound for a kickstart...sd sounds nice.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is great stuff. If you run it right it actually makes a decent oral only cycle contrary to popular belief. But you HAVE to run it right. You need an AI and a good diet to make it work. Dbol is probably the single best oral in terms of gains vs sides and risks but it is really dependent on the displine of the person using it, if you don't mind the bloat then a lot of this doesn't apply but if you do it right then you don't gain a ton of water weight rather steady nice gains.

As for the back pumps some people are more prone then others but potassium and magnesium along with some other sups. They do get bad for some people though, I can tell you that tren and dbol will make for some really strong pumps but it is an awesome short cycle stack. (for experanced users only here)

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
It seems a lot of people are saying to take AI's for bloat purposes. How much will this hinder strength or even muscle gaines? We know that the more lubed up the joints are the more weight you can push which should allow you to build more muscle. Is there an amount of an AI that you can take while not really reducing gains?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
D-bol Bloat

I agree, I wonder if the attempt to limit bloat may hinder the bodies attempt to create homostasis, and limit gains.

Trying to contain bloat appears to be for mostly asthetic reasons (dudes don't want to look fat on a cycle).

Can anyone enlighten me if there are any benificial reasons for using AI's to control bloat other than asthetics?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
It seems a lot of people are saying to take AI's for bloat purposes. How much will this hinder strength or even muscle gaines? We know that the more lubed up the joints are the more weight you can push which should allow you to build more muscle. Is there an amount of an AI that you can take while not really reducing gains?
As for the amount it will depend largely on the person but as a rule the least amount you can get away with using. It is the degree that you suppress estrogen that would make the difference. 4mg of exemestane was plenty for me where I have hear other people tell me they were using 20.

As to how much a lack of estrogen will affect your gains is highly debatable. My personal opinion is that it does quite a bit, I only run an AI when I need one. But others will say not so much or at all. (boy that isn't a lot of help) It certainly is not healthy to kill off all your estrogen for any length of time so that alone will in the long run probably have a greater impact on your gains then anything you do in the short term (in terms of running an AI or not.)

Proviron is good for this, reduces it considerably without killing it. But most of the water retention is not in the joints it’s in the soft tissues. It does aid in strength and recovery though (can be argued).and there is a great deal of brotellegnce that says it does help the joints. (I don’t know that anyone has studied this or not I know that I had problems on letrozole at any dose)

JM2C

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I wonder if the attempt to limit bloat may hinder the bodies attempt to create homostasis, and limit gains.

Trying to contain bloat appears to be for mostly asthetic reasons (dudes don't want to look fat on a cycle).

Can anyone enlighten me if there are any benificial reasons for using AI's to control bloat other than asthetics?
Couple of possible reasons, blood pressure might be an issue (though I don't think it does that much (fluid is mostly in the tissues if I recall) but it’s late and I have about had it)

Another is if your cutting estrogen is more issue then if you’re bulking. Estrogen can promote fat especially in certain people.

If your running tren to cut then you do want an AI. Tren's fat burning properties may be far more pronounced on a "dry" cycle. The exact reasoning was lost on me but I can attest to tren + proviron being a better cutting stack then tren + test is.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Couple of possible reasons, blood pressure might be an issue (though I don't think it does that much (fluid is mostly in the tissues if I recall) but it’s late and I have about had it)

Another is if your cutting estrogen is more issue then if you’re bulking. Estrogen can promote fat especially in certain people.

If your running tren to cut then you do want an AI. Tren's fat burning properties may be far more pronounced on a "dry" cycle. The exact reasoning was lost on me but I can attest to tren + proviron being a better cutting stack then tren + test is.
I've never done dbol, but I have a mountain of it here, LOL. I am torn between using and AI and just nuking any possible estro sides at 40-50 mgs ed for 4 weeks, or going with the 30 mgs daily for 6 weeks. I am on test and deca right now, and didin't want to add in another compound that would have probably turned me into a water bed. lol

That being said, I am really looking foward to it. I used m 1, 4 diol at high doses and felt like a million bucks. I realize I am pretty sensitive to how compounds make me feel. If I feel great, I want to eat, fvck,and lift everything in a 100 mts. If I am on a harsher compound, my physcological investment is MUCH greater. I think dbol should feel like petting puppies. hehe