M1t, SDX, DX3 Non responder?

thetimbomb

Awards
Okay Heres my question, and trust me ive searched around for an answer. And i dont think anyone else has had quite the same problem as me.

I have a genetic liver condition where my body cannot detoxify alcohol, thus I dont drink. I was curious as to whether anyone would know if it can make use of the chemicals in pro-steroids i.e. superdrol.

The first time I ran a cycle, i used masterdrol, the legal gear version which also contains milk thistle and some other herbal compound. I gained significant mass and strength from that.

Since then, however, I have taken Methyl dx3, revenge sdx, and am currently on m1t.

I have gotten no results whatsoever from those two superdrol cycles, and I am one week into my m1t cycle with no gains or side-effects to speak of.

Any ideas?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you sure you were eating enough on those cycles? how old were you when you did these, and did you do pct.

no one is a nonresponder to superdrol or m1t. no one. Unless you got some bunk **** every single time, which i doubt. The methylation process is meant to bypass metabolism of the steroidal molecule by the liver, it sounds like your liver doesnt work too well in regards to detoxification, in regards to alcohol at least.

your liver isnt breaking down the methyls, something else is the culprit

thetimbomb

Awards
yes ive done post cycle therapy each time. 24 and 25 (currently) its posssible that ive done too many in the same year or whatnot and not given myself enough off time after pct. yes i ate a lot, on my second cycle i ate even more than my first, and no results so i dont know what went wrong there. And i was wondering that i may have gotten that one useless batch of revenge.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
are you sure you were eating enough on those cycles? how old were you when you did these, and did you do post cycle therapy.

no one is a nonresponder to superdrol or m1t. no one. Unless you got some bunk **** every single time, which i doubt. The methylation process is meant to bypass metabolism of the steroidal molecule by the liver, it sounds like your liver doesnt work too well in regards to detoxification, in regards to alcohol at least.

your liver isnt breaking down the methyls, something else is the culprit
What he said.

It's just impossible unless you're 250lbs of LBM, you're going to make gains (with or without the enzyme to break down ethanol). It may not seem like you are just because the cycle length for these designers are so short its difficult to notice any significant change, and the fact revenge SDX and dx3 are questionable rip-offs. here are some things to check for: diet, exp date, bunk gear, dose, cycle length, etc... The m1t should kick in soon, if it's real. no worries bro

thetimbomb

Awards
hey thanks alot for that man. your probably right, since its only been 8 days and ive been running the first week at 5mg ed. today i bump it up to 10mg ed. so we'll see what happens.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would be worried if i was you man. you are a week into M1T and have not gained anything. that means your receptors are desensitized to hell. you need to cycle off and give your body a chance to get back to normal. there is no way on gods green earth that you shouldnt have seen something yet from M1T. The gains usually stop coming by the end of week 2 on M1T.

thetimbomb

Awards
hmm yea good advice thanks i might have to try that.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey thanks alot for that man. your probably right, since its only been 8 days and ive been running the first week at 5mg ed. today i bump it up to 10mg ed. so we'll see what happens.

5 mgs ED is probably the problem. yes its strong stuff, but youve run it a couple of times. up the dosage to 10 or 15 mgs ED.

i used to run it 20-40mgs, not that id recommend anything over 30 at the most these days.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude he has got a liver problem already, it is ridiculous for you to recommend that he up the dosage. just take a little time off and use the least amount of possible that still provides results

thetimbomb

Awards
**** i dont know. im just going to run my nolva and continue my liv support and whatnot. after four weeks of that ill take a few months off and then we;ll see. thanks for your input guys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10