Oral PH's?

Jorta

Awards
Hello,

Before going into detail and asking for advice, just let me note that this is not about me.

A friend from the gym became interested in PH and I told him about 1fast400. He immediatly plunked down for 10g of 1-Test and 10g of 4-AD. Now no matter what I tell him, he is hell bent on taking it orally. I told him I would even mix the junk for him if he payed for it. Heck, I even told him he could use some of the stuff I have left over if he just went to get the Isopropyl.

But he is intent on taking it orally and I can't change his mind. So now he is faced with having to measure out 100's of mg with some sort of scale. At wits end, I suggested that he just mix it with some corn oil so he could at least measure the dosage out with a syringe. Assuming 10g per 240ml, he could get 41.67mg per ml and figure out his oral dosage based on that assuming that the PH even mixed in with the oil.

I have no idea if this would even work. I don't really care how he takes his PH at this point, but I figured I should at least make a reasonable effort to figure out a solution for him since I happened to mention 4-AD once within earshot of him. That somehow makes me responsible for him doesn't it?

Any comments on whether my hair brained idea would even work? If it will just be a disaster, I guess I'll tell him before he dumps $100 of PH into a bottle of Crisco.

Thanks for any input! :)

Jorta

shady

Awards
i don't under stand wy he is so hell bent on takeing it orally. BDC sell a gell that is ready for you to mix in your own mix of powder. this is what i would do. you will also get better gains because of the liver not robbing your intake.

BigBenn

Awards
The 4AD is ok, but I sure hope he isn't just gonna drink down the 1-test in oil...

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Jorta
Hello,

Before going into detail and asking for advice, just let me note that this is not about me.

A friend from the gym became interested in PH and I told him about 1fast400. He immediatly plunked down for 10g of 1-Test and 10g of 4-AD.

Rhino: this sound like a transdermal mix.

Now no matter what I tell him, he is hell bent on taking it orally. I told him I would even mix the junk for him if he payed for it. Heck, I even told him he could use some of the stuff I have left over if he just went to get the Isopropyl.

Rhino: This is strange, buying power to take it orally(assuming that transdermal was the main reason), when it is easy to buy the pills already cap and just take it that way, without going crazy measuring.  Transdermal will be the most effective and economical way to get high dose of PH. 

But he is intent on taking it orally and I can't change his mind. So now he is faced with having to measure out 100's of mg with some sort of scale. At wits end, I suggested that he just mix it with some corn oil so he could at least measure the dosage out with a syringe. Assuming 10g per 240ml, he could get 41.67mg per ml and figure out his oral dosage based on that assuming that the PH even mixed in with the oil.

Rhino: Now is this something new, you want to try just ask directly.

I have no idea if this would even work. I don't really care how he takes his PH at this point, but I figured I should at least make a reasonable effort to figure out a solution for him since I happened to mention 4-AD once within earshot of him. That somehow makes me responsible for him doesn't it?

Rhino: So, if you don't care how he take his PH why even bother!
Rhino: From where you get this Idea? 

Any comments on whether my hair brained idea would even work? If it will just be a disaster, I guess I'll tell him before he dumps $100 of PH into a bottle of Crisco. 

Thanks for any input! :)

Jorta

Jorta

Awards
I even explained how miserable the 1-Test is going to make him. I have also discussed in great detail the advantages of transdermal over oral absorbtion.

I can't figure it out. I think he is looking for the magic bullet or just an excuse. I'm not sure he is even really interested in the PH as in my opinion he has a lot more of training and diet to get straight before he needs to worry about PH. But he got them and I'm trying to help or at least make sure my well intentioned advice is not the worst idea in the world. If he wants to waste the stuff it's his business, but now that I opened my mouth, I should at least make sure my "advice" isn't going to make things worse.

Jorta

Jorta

Awards
Thanks Rhino,

He brought the bulk because he thought they were going to be cheaper.

I don't care if he wants to take them orally, I just want to make sure that he dosn't dump all his PH into some oil and ruin it because I opened my mouth.

Where I got the idea? I remember before ethergels were the rage people used to take PH with oil on an empty stomach to increase the absorbtion. Plus I been mixing my own homebrews over the past couple days and was thinking in terms of mg per spray. Just made sense at the time.

Don't worry - if this were something I wanted to try, I would try it after a couple of good runs with transdermals and good notes. Just trying it out of blue without anything to compare it to would be worthless. I would then happily share the "this is a great idea" or "this was stupid" data to show either way.

And of course I guess I care, otherwise I would not be posting. He's one of those guys that is too nice to really tell off, but he's got that awkward edge to him and he's always asking for lifting advice and diet and what not. You try to be polite and still get a good workout in you know? So you say something while you are working out to get back to the weights and then think later - what did I say?

Ah well, I'll just shut my mouth and see what happens I guess. My advice had the best intentions. Who knows, he may put on 40 pounds! Either way, he is not likely to know one way or another.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jorta

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Jorta
Thanks Rhino,

He brought the bulk because he thought they were going to be cheaper.

I don't care if he wants to take them orally, I just want to make sure that he dosn't dump all his PH into some oil and ruin it because I opened my mouth.

Where I got the idea? I remember before ethergels were the rage people used to take PH with oil on an empty stomach to increase the absorbtion. Plus I been mixing my own homebrews over the past couple days and was thinking in terms of mg per spray. Just made sense at the time.

Don't worry - if this were something I wanted to try, I would try it after a couple of good runs with transdermals and good notes. Just trying it out of blue without anything to compare it to would be worthless. I would then happily share the "this is a great idea" or "this was stupid" data to show either way.

And of course I guess I care, otherwise I would not be posting. He's one of those guys that is too nice to really tell off, but he's got that awkward edge to him and he's always asking for lifting advice and diet and what not. You try to be polite and still get a good workout in you know? So you say something while you are working out to get back to the weights and then think later - what did I say?

Ah well, I'll just shut my mouth and see what happens I guess. My advice had the best intentions. Who knows, he may put on 40 pounds! Either way, he is not likely to know one way or another.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jorta

I have learned one thing in life,  most people do not listen to good advised and if they do is because they are paying for it! So, don't bother with these people, does not matter how many times you tell them, they will go their own way..  I have people that know  me when I look like Newman in the Seinfeld show, and they see how great I look, I don't give out tips anymore is just wasting my time, I only say it takes a lot of decipline, money and sacrified, with that I keep my self in check. Any advised good  or bad is welcome because you can learn from them, the different will be is how wise are you to make the right decisions.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you mentioned to him how much greater absorption is possible by using a transdermal. Were talking like a 30% difference here at least. Perhaps that fact will persuade him. He can even buy the premade forumla right from bdc. Talking it orally is such a waste. To answer your question, I dont think that it will ruin the ph to put it in oil but my god why would you want to? Dont just tell him to do transdermal, present him with the facts...

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
IMO the oil would help a bit if the 1T was "etherized." However I think 1fast only sells the base.