Tbol and Dutasteride (calling Same Old) & Turinabol ≠ Turanabol Depot?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'll feel like a newbie if I got this wrong. So flame me accordingly.

Oral Turinabol = chlordehydromethyltestosterone

Turanabol Depot = Nandrolone / Nor-testosterone (Deca)
*as listed here Bodybuilding.com - Big Cat - In Depth Deca-Durabolin Profile!

okay, the later is an injectable but it is listed with the 19-nors. Is this a completely different compound than the oral Tbol?

Turinabol ≠ Turanabol?
can someone clear this up...?

---
Same Old, you have used Tbol (oral) and Dutasteride. What is your conclusion as of this point?

Dutasteride is both regrowing my hair like crazy and holding off hairloss at over a gram of test. Is Tbol has any 19Nor property this will speed up hairloss...

your thoughts?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Oral Turinabol is an anabolic steroid developed and made famous by scientists in East Germany years ago. This is a more steroid of infamy actually, as it was one of the closely held secrets inside the East German Doping Machine. I am referring to a state sponsored doping program, called State Plan 14.25 that operated in East Germany for a period of time between the 1960`s and 1980`s.

Turanabol is a potent derivative of Dianabol. It is structurally a cross between methandrostenolone and clostebol (4-chlorotestosterone), having same base structure as Dianabol with the added 4-chloro alteration of clostebol. This makes Turanabol a kindelr gentler Dianabol, the new steroid displaying a much lower level of androgenic activity in comparison. Its anabolic activity is somewhat lower than that of Dianabol as well, but it does maintain a much favorable balance of anabolic to androgenic effect overall. This means that at any given level of muscle-building activity, Turanabol will be much less likely to produce he classic androgenic sides effects such as oily skin, acne, aggression and male-pattern hair loss (if genetically prone) than would Dianabol.

The 4-chloro attachment used with steroid also inhibits its ability to be aromatizes. Turanabol is therefore not going to present its user with unwanted estrogenic side effects like water retention, increased fat deposition or gynecomastia. While Dianabol tends to produce puffiness and a little fat retention in its users, which hides muscle definition, the exact opposite effect usually happens with Turanabol. Turanabol tends to ptomote gain in lean tissue mass, accompanied by an increased look of density, hardness and definition due to the intensified androgen to estrogen ratio. For bodybuilding purpose this makes Turanabol a great pre-contest or cutting steroid, not really a bulking agent of choice. Athletes in sports where speed tends to be a primary focus would also find favor in Turanabol, obtaining a strong anabolic benefit without having to carry around any extra water or fat weight. Although there is a clear relationship between Turanabol and Dianabol when it comes to molecular structure, ultimately it would be much more appropriate to be comparing the activities of this steroid to those of other mild, non aromatizing anabolics like Stanozolol, Oxandrolone or Priomobolan.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
bumping this upstairs.. I think I have a better understanding of oral tbol..

still curious why it's listed under Deca/19nor, is that just a marketing name?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bumping this upstairs.. I think I have a better understanding of oral tbol..

still curious why it's listed under Deca/19nor, is that just a marketing name?
just ignore the reference to tbol as a nandrolone. probably like you said - some company trying to capitalize on the famous name.

i loved tbol...i am not sure why i didnt run it this cycle, and in fact i regret it because anavar isnt doing a helluva lot for me.
i got no sides on tbol besides serious pumps and a muscle hardness that even my generally oblivious girlfriend noticed.

tbol, structurally, is close to perfect for us guys who like to mitigate hairloss risk. the 4-chloro mod should at the very least REDUCE the amount of interaction tbol has with 5AR enzymes as well as aromatase (there is debate as to whether it completely blocks the interactions)...and if you're like me, you have no interest in either excess estrogen or 5a-reduced metabolites. i noticed the best gains from weeks 3-5, and at no point did i get an itch on the scalp (like i do with almost everything these days)

tbol is also nice because it should only act on the AR, while giving nothing for ER interaction, and therefore shutdown should be limited provided you are using an AI with your test (or if you're running it solo) - perhaps that's why i came back so quick after such a long cycle last time - i was on AIs the whole time and didnt use any progestins.

CED how'd you make that "not equal to" symbol???

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks same old and I just cut and pasted that 'not equal to' sign