This might just be me....eye twitch?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when i'm on cycle, halfway through, i always start getting random eye twitches constaly, usually just in 1 eye for like 10 seconds several times a day, these go away when i come off.

any one else experience this?

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I get these occasionally whether or not I'm on anything.

baham99

Awards
I get these occasionally whether or not I'm on anything.
bump. People always try to associate things together, like my friend who was convinced his new cordless phone was messing up his cable box. I'd say either allergy or stress, those are the 2 occasions my eyelids pulsate on their own.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get it too. I thought it was the Clen but it does seem to happen to me when I'm on.

Nelson

This is a little O/T, but I `ll raise it.
I have been trying to find info on any connection between eye infections and the use of steroids/testosterone.
The reason is because on both of my previous cycles of 1-test, I developed eye infections after about 25days on cycle.
On both occasions it was in a different eye.
I found some info which suggests that eye infections/problems are a possible side effect of using test, albeit low, & that regular users should get check-ups because problems can arise if left untreated.
Any thoughts?

JonBlaze - Eye twitches are usually associated with lack of sleep. This may be the cause of it if you haven`t been getting enough sleep on-cycle.

pinzino

Awards
I got random muscle twitches from tren. And just finished my clen cycle and I am sure that it gave me eye twitches. Not really my eye but my eyelid, just one of them, was twitching like crazy. My girlfriend is and RN and said it was calcium defficiency??
When I was on tren my leg was twitching so bad one night that it kept me up.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i meant eyelid, not actual eye. I thought maybe i was alone on this.

usually it goes away for me once i come off cycle

BigBenn

Awards
Its probobly involuntary muscle contractions from thrown off hydration and sodium/potassium pump. Sort of like a cramp but twitching?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You know what...the exact same thing happens to me! I thought I was alone with this quirky on-cycle response but a few extra mg of salt usually takes care of it which lends credence to the depletion theory.

I don't know what causes it but I can offer what eliminates it for me...a sprinkle of salt twice daily.

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
...and some fish bones spread in a circle set ablaze during the witching hour of a Tuesday lunar alignment while simultaneously hammering a double Whopper.

;)

If you figure it out let me know and I'll try it as well...

mr j

Awards
bump

im on day 7 of epi and i been getting the eye lid twich. anyone else ? old thread but maybe some users can input some info on it.

jakedamuus

Awards
I used to snort ritalin to keep me going on long study periods. that gave me eye twitches! lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bump

im on day 7 of epi and i been getting the eye lid twich. anyone else ? old thread but maybe some users can input some info on it.

stress or sleeplessness can cause this, used to happen to me alllllllll the time

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
ive read somewhere than dopamine is responsable for keeping muscles in control and too keep them from tensing up and twitching...it helps maintain nervous system function..

Perhaps progestins raise prolactin too high and the muscle twitches are from low dopamine/prolactin ratio ?

mr j

Awards
soft of faded away. when i hit heave sets tho it sort of happens but not as bad as when it started maybe cause im use to it. sex drive is good.