D R U G TEST Please help!!!! I really need info!!!!

Barbell500

Awards
Today, tusday the 17th, i got tested fordrugs and a full panel steroid test. My last dose of phera max was thursday and my last day of superdrol was Saturday. I also took Nolva on sunday and monday. I really need to know if they are going to be able to test for it...IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!Pleae help me out with some info.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Today, tusday the 17th, i got tested fordrugs and a full panel steroid test. My last dose of phera max was thursday and my last day of superdrol was Saturday. I also took Nolva on sunday and monday. I really need to know if they are going to be able to test for it...IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!Pleae help me out with some info.
To the best of my knowledge there is no test yet for DMT which Pheramax consists of, as for Methasteron or SD , I am not sure.

Barbell500

Awards
To the best of my knowledge there is no test yet for DMT which Pheramax consists of, as for Methasteron or superdrol , I am not sure.
Thank you very much for answering. Do you know where I coudl find additional info? do u think i can reach DR. D somehow? this is very important

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for answering. Do you know where I coudl find additional info? do u think i can reach DR. D somehow? this is very important
I haven't seen DR.D on here for a while,maybe LMD or Jayyhawkk can chime in,they probably would know more about this then me.

Barbell500

Awards
I haven't seen DR.D on here for a while,maybe LMD or Jayyhawkk can chime in,they probably would know more about this then me.
Thanks for your help....hopefully someone has any additional info. I will greatly appreciate

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not that is matters so much now, but did you know of the drug test?

And is this for a job, sport, or other?

I would be more concerned about SD rather than Phera, thats what my gut feeling is telling me.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what kind of organization was is testing you? sports? military? job?

i have heard more than once that pheraplex will show up as methyltest on a steroid test. with all the phera's out there these days, i dont know if the particular one you used will show up, and it might have cleared your system.

in any case, if this is a steroid test from a job, phera max and superdrol are legal. they are not scheduled substances, so therefore you didnt do anything illegal.

the NCAA and military have added ph/ps to their ban lists, its really a matter of it they have added the particular substances you have been using. if they havent, you have a leg to stand on, just hold onto the bottles for proof.

Pheramax and superdrol are not illegal, period. Youre only in trouble if they are on your organizations ban list.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a test for dmt. there was a track athlete cought in 2003 for using it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you can PM dr. d i just spoke with him the other day .. i don't know if he knows about this though

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's not Gold, so he can't PM him...guess I could though...

Edit: I sent Dr.D a PM for you. Good luck bro.

Barbell500

Awards
Not that is matters so much now, but did you know of the drug test?

And is this for a job, sport, or other?

I would be more concerned about superdrol rather than Phera, thats what my gut feeling is telling me.

It is for a job...someone fom work told me that they do 70 dollar steroid tests....i ahve no idea what that means...

In case there are tests for Superdrol and Phera Max, how long do i have to be of in order for them to become untraceable?

Barbell500

Awards
what kind of organization was is testing you? sports? military? job?

i have heard more than once that pheraplex will show up as methyltest on a steroid test. with all the phera's out there these days, i dont know if the particular one you used will show up, and it might have cleared your system.

in any case, if this is a steroid test from a job, phera max and superdrol are legal. they are not scheduled substances, so therefore you didnt do anything illegal.

the NCAA and military have added ph/ps to their ban lists, its really a matter of it they have added the particular substances you have been using. if they havent, you have a leg to stand on, just hold onto the bottles for proof.

Pheramax and superdrol are not illegal, period. Youre only in trouble if they are on your organizations ban list.
its not military or sports, i want to be hired as a teacher so they hauled me down to the local hospital and made me take a piss test.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
they are testing you for gear for a normal job!?? seriously? .. unless you're a cop or a firefighter i've NEVER heard of that

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont see superdrol or phera max being a problem in that case. you must be a pretty good sized guy for them to feel they need to test you for gear. i doubt they test every joe who walks in for a job.

ifbod

Awards
If they do a T/E test, that is going to come back positive more than likely... unless of course, well, you had someone else piss in your cup.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
youre fine. even if you do test postive, you didnt use any illegal substances. just show them the bottles. if you dont get hired, sue.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
suing would be completely worthless and no attorney would take such a frivolous case .. unless they don't hire you based on age, race, religion, or family status you have no claim whatsoever

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
It is for a job...someone fom work told me that they do 70 dollar steroid tests....i ahve no idea what that means...

In case there are tests for Superdrol and Phera Max, how long do i have to be of in order for them to become untraceable?
someone from work who knew enough about you to cause you trouble is either pulling your leg or is out to get you -- hoping maybe you'll crack and confess or something. what you probably need to do is not talk to people (and especially this person) about your personal life, training, etc..

i don't know what it is you do exactly, but i have worked in national security positions and still do work in financial markets, where drug tests are common, and they do NOT test for steroids -- only coke, pot, meth, heroin, & etc.. although if you work for a three letter organization, they will certainly ask you about your current and past drug use, and possibly do some basic verification with people you've known over the years.

also there's no way you can get a steroid test for $70, you'll pay way more than that to get a common test for testosterone levels at a quest diagnostics.

is there more to this story? have you given your employer or any of your enemies reasons to suspect that you are on steroids? in that case, it's conceivable you were narced out and now they are making a special project out of you. still it is a considerable expense and legal/HR risk to undertake any kind of off-policy investigation of an employee, so i sincerely doubt this is the case.

that said, if you do fail, simply ask to re-take the test. false positives happen all the time and you'll certainly pass the 2nd test, what with these short-lived compounds. actually scratch that, if you do fail, seek out the advice of a lawyer first, but seriously, the likelihood of any action being taken is pretty low. does your employee manual even say you can't be on steroids? i doubt it. in either case, these are legal compounds.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for 70$, the best they could test for would be test itself or maybe a test/epitest ratio. It sounds like a bogus scenario just like Blackheart suggested.

There is still no test for SD that I have heard of and no USP std to test with if there was. I know that PP (DMT) is testable, plus it can generate metabolites that are detectable too, but it may have been long enough to not show up. This is the best way to pass a drug test:

Do a 3-4 day modified fast (1000-2000 cals/d), very low carb and high protein. This gets recent fat stores mobilized to rid the body of current lipophilic drugs (THC, steroid esters, etc..) followed by a serious 48hrs carb load leading up to test. The carb up ensures you are burning glucose and storing fat at the time of the test and not excreting it, so a calorie surplus is required. Also, you do not want to drink too many fluids if you didn't fast because this can actually concentrate lipophilics in the urine, not dilute them! Diuretics can only dilute water soluble drugs or lipophilics that can form water soluble salt (stims like amphetamine or ephedrine). If you have used a a stim recently, you can acidify your urine with ammonium chloride, aspirin or vitamin C for a day or two kinda like the lipophilic protocol, then make sure your urine is basic when you take the test. A teaspoon of baking soda is a cheap way to do this and works well. This makes the stim clear out fast by forced acid diuresis before the test and hold on to any stims still left in your system during the test period so they are temporarily not excreted, just in case some were still in your system. Otherwise high water intake is good if you fasted properly and don't forget to take creatine. The monohydrate works at about 1g/50lbs of body weight. More than that will show an abnormal result and automatically get further testing or dismissed completely as a positive sample, but if your urine is too diluted, it will fail for low creatinine values and test bad too, so you need a little creatine for sure. Plus, take a B-complex to make sure your urine looks yellow. This will make it look concentrated and dilution will not be suspected, even if electrolyte values are low. If the urine is too light, it will fail visual inspection automatically before it can even be tested.

I've passed dozens of urine tests over the years, even doing stuff to the very night before in several cases (that was stupid though and I don't recommend it) plus I worked in a lab for about 2.5 years were I could test myself constantly so I gathered a good bit of data from personal experiments. However, if you're on Deca or Laurabolin, you better say your prayers too, because the metabolites are detectable at very low levels and can persist for over a year. In that case, the fast is the best shot you have, or a masking agent. Orals usually clear fast though (a week or two).

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for 70$, the best they could test for would be test itself or maybe a test/epitest ratio. It sounds like a bogus scenario just like Blackheart suggested.

There is still no test for superdrol that I have heard of and no USP std to test with if there was. I know that PP (DMT) is testable, plus it can generate metabolites that are detectable too, but it may have been long enough to not show up. This is the best way to pass a drug test:

Do a 3-4 day modified fast (1000-2000 cals/d), very low carb and high protein. This gets recent fat stores mobilized to rid the body of current lipophilic drugs (THC, steroid esters, etc..) followed by a serious 48hrs carb load leading up to test. The carb up ensures you are burning glucose and storing fat at the time of the test and not excreting it, so a calorie surplus is required. Also, you do not want to drink too many fluids if you didn't fast because this can actually concentrate lipophilics in the urine, not dilute them! Diuretics can only dilute water soluble drugs or lipophilics that can form water soluble salt (stims like amphetamine or ephedrine). If you have used a a stim recently, you can acidify your urine with ammonium chloride, aspirin or vitamin C for a day or two kinda like the lipophilic protocol, then make sure your urine is basic when you take the test. A teaspoon of baking soda is a cheap way to do this and works well. This makes the stim clear out fast by forced acid diuresis before the test and hold on to any stims still left in your system during the test period so they are temporarily not excreted, just in case some were still in your system. Otherwise high water intake is good if you fasted properly and don't forget to take creatine. The monohydrate works at about 1g/50lbs of body weight. More than that will show an abnormal result and automatically get further testing or dismissed completely as a positive sample, but if your urine is too diluted, it will fail for low creatinine values and test bad too, so you need a little creatine for sure. Plus, take a B-complex to make sure your urine looks yellow. This will make it look concentrated and dilution will not be suspected, even if electrolyte values are low. If the urine is too light, it will fail visual inspection automatically before it can even be tested.

I've passed dozens of urine tests over the years, even doing stuff to the very night before in several cases (that was stupid though and I don't recommend it) plus I worked in a lab for about 2.5 years were I could test myself constantly so I gathered a good bit of data from personal experiments. However, if you're on Deca or Laurabolin, you better say your prayers too, because the metabolites are detectable at very low levels and can persist for over a year. In that case, the fast is the best shot you have, or a masking agent. Orals usually clear fast though (a week or two).

Damn good post. I'm going to have to save this for later use or reference. Thank you.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry guys. I've been really busy the last few months, plus my wife has been threatening to "smash the computer and hide the modem" if I don't get off the boards more so I haven't been around as much. You know I don't need no woman, but I need my computer! (j/k) :p

Just PM me and I'll get the message in my box. If I can help, I'll always take the time to respond.

animalXXX

Awards
as usuall Dr. D in the house to save the day!! Damn good post DR. D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude I pay $150 a mth to test for probation. I think after 3 days your good to go. I'v been testing for a year and a half. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry guys. I've been really busy the last few months, plus my wife has been threatening to "smash the computer and hide the modem" if I don't get off the boards more so I haven't been around as much. You know I don't need no woman, but I need my computer! (j/k) :p

Just PM me and I'll get the message in my box. If I can help, I'll always take the time to respond.
:bow28: :bruce1:

Barbell500

Awards
they are testing you for gear for a normal job!?? seriously? .. unless you're a cop or a firefighter i've NEVER heard of that
I cant tell u where this school is for obvious reasons, but yeah, its pretty crazy..

Barbell500

Awards
i dont see superdrol or phera max being a problem in that case. you must be a pretty good sized guy for them to feel they need to test you for gear. i doubt they test every joe who walks in for a job.
Yeah, it is random...i am not too impressive, but i am not small

Barbell500

Awards
someone from work who knew enough about you to cause you trouble is either pulling your leg or is out to get you -- hoping maybe you'll crack and confess or something. what you probably need to do is not talk to people (and especially this person) about your personal life, training, etc..

i don't know what it is you do exactly, but i have worked in national security positions and still do work in financial markets, where drug tests are common, and they do NOT test for steroids -- only coke, pot, meth, heroin, & etc.. although if you work for a three letter organization, they will certainly ask you about your current and past drug use, and possibly do some basic verification with people you've known over the years.

also there's no way you can get a steroid test for $70, you'll pay way more than that to get a common test for testosterone levels at a quest diagnostics.

is there more to this story? have you given your employer or any of your enemies reasons to suspect that you are on steroids? in that case, it's conceivable you were narced out and now they are making a special project out of you. still it is a considerable expense and legal/HR risk to undertake any kind of off-policy investigation of an employee, so i sincerely doubt this is the case.

that said, if you do fail, simply ask to re-take the test. false positives happen all the time and you'll certainly pass the 2nd test, what with these short-lived compounds. actually scratch that, if you do fail, seek out the advice of a lawyer first, but seriously, the likelihood of any action being taken is pretty low. does your employee manual even say you can't be on steroids? i doubt it. in either case, these are legal compounds.
I am just as surprised as u...i will take ur advice and ask for a retake if i test positively.

Barbell500

Awards
ONE more thing i wanted to tell you guys.

I got a copy of the lab form before the sample was trasnported to the lab from the hospital.

on the form is said - full drug screen
and also it said - anabolic steroids (winstrol) full panel

Idk of the lab will be stupid and only test for Winny, but if thats the case, that will be great.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Inless your coaching a team or something i can't see any reason why they would waste money on testing you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phera and SD are testable by WADA or USADA for any of those interested.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
ONE more thing i wanted to tell you guys.

I got a copy of the lab form before the sample was trasnported to the lab from the hospital.

on the form is said - full drug screen
and also it said - anabolic steroids (winstrol) full panel

Idk of the lab will be stupid and only test for Winny, but if thats the case, that will be great.
i've got my fingers crossed for you man.

i checked the quest site and they say they test for 20 substances used by athletes but don't specify which ones. i would think there's 20 other things they would test for before SD/PP, but i guess we won't know until we know.

good luck

Barbell500

Awards

i checked the quest site and they say they test for 20 substances used by athletes but don't specify which ones. i would think there's 20 other things they would test for before superdrol/PP, but i guess we won't know until we know.

good luck

Hmm, hopefully I pass, because this is BS. If you guys remember I mentioned that I was informed that the school pays 70 dollars for a steroid test at a local lab. Well, that was also confirmed by one of the students ( a guy that works out sometimes with me at my gym)... He said there was an article in the Express Times about it. So what can possibly be done for 70 dollars? How much does a test that will find PP and SD cost?

Barbell500

Awards

i checked the quest site and they say they test for 20 substances used by athletes but don't specify which ones. i would think there's 20 other things they would test for before superdrol/PP, but i guess we won't know until we know.

good luck
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it.

Barbell500

Awards
Phera and superdrol are testable by WADA or USADA for any of those interested.
What are the Wada and the Usada? What legal steroids are intestable for as of now? BTW, thanks for contributing to the thread, I appreciate it.

f18jock

f18jock

Awards
What are the Wada and the Usada? What legal steroids are intestable for as of now? BTW, thanks for contributing to the thread, I appreciate it.
WADA=World Anti-Doping Agency
USADA=United States Anti-Doping Agency

Dont have any info as to what is non-testable. When I was still a SACO I got in contact with the UCLA lab and tried to get info as to what they test for and dectection times, but they wouldn't release that info. I didn't think they would but, I thought I would ask.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol and PP are still legal though. They are only banned in athletic events by these groups such as WADA, but so is DHEA for that matter. Unless your 'job' is somehow related to an athletic competition and you are a competitor, no typical drug panel testing lab or doctor even knows what these compounds are much less have a standard method of analysis to test them, for under 70 bucks too.. yeah right!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it typical for a drug panel that includes steroid testing to test for elevated T levels? That would be my biggest concern with SD and PP

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it typical for a drug panel that includes steroid testing to test for elevated T levels? That would be my biggest concern with superdrol and PP
Superdrol doesn't elevate testosterone. Superdrol is a completely different hormone. :)

edit: same for PP.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USADA and WADA are specifically for Olympic athletes, sometimes professional. The tests are out there for these "legal" steroids, just that they are illegal in certain sporting arenas. To test for these types of hormones you are talking about 1000 dollar expenses. A 70 dollar test imo would be just for test/epitest ratios. In this case your natural testosterone levels are most likey still on the low end, however, unless they test more in-depth then really you should be fine.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol and PP are still legal though. They are only banned in athletic events by these groups such as WADA, but so is DHEA for that matter. Unless your 'job' is somehow related to an athletic competition and you are a competitor, no typical drug panel testing lab or doctor even knows what these compounds are much less have a standard method of analysis to test them, for under 70 bucks too.. yeah right!
DHEA, caffiene, ephedra, shoot even certain cold medicines. I agree that these designers are certainly only tested for at the highest levels in sports competition.

Barbell500

Awards
Thank you Dr.D, I appreciate you visiting my thread and helping me out with info.

Barbell500

Awards
USADA and WADA are specifically for Olympic athletes, sometimes professional. The tests are out there for these "legal" steroids, just that they are illegal in certain sporting arenas. To test for these types of hormones you are talking about 1000 dollar expenses. A 70 dollar test imo would be just for test/epitest ratios. In this case your natural testosterone levels are most likey still on the low end, however, unless they test more in-depth then really you should be fine.
Well, then what you are saying is that the most they can acuse me of is low testosterone...By the way, thank you for taking the time to come in and help out. I will post the results early next week. i should have the results between Monday and Thursday.

Barbell500

Awards
So if this test can't really trace anything, what is the point of making new employees take it? This truly baffles me.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps a pre-screening for the purpose of further tests if anything appears out of normal. I have no idea, you are the first I have heard of that has been required to have a drug test that includes steroids. Either way I wish you luck and keep us informed.

Barbell500

Awards
Perhaps a pre-screening for the purpose of further tests if anything appears out of normal. I have no idea, you are the first I have heard of that has been required to have a drug test that includes steroids. Either way I wish you luck and keep us informed.
Thanks, I will have results in a couple of days.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i could understand if they were testing for heroin or coke but not for steroids unless its for sport or fitness related,

Barbell500

Awards
Alright, guys, I finally found a list of what I was tested for.

Here it goes:
Androstenediol
Androstenedione
boldenone
clostebol
dehydrochlormethyl-testosterone
dehydroeplandro-sterone (DHEA)
dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
dromostanolone
epitrenbolone
fluoxymesterone
gestrinone
mesterolone
methandienone
methelonone
methyltestosterone
nandrolone
norandrostenediol
norandrostenedione
norethandrolone
oxandrolone
oxymesterone
oxymetholone
phendimetrazine
pregnelone
stanozolol
testosterone **
tetrahydrogestrinone(THG)
trenbolone

definitions of positice depnds on the following:

**for testosterone - of administration of testosterone or use of any other manipulation has the result of increasing the ratio of the total concentration of testosterone to that of epitestosterone in the urine of greater than 6:1, unless there is evidence that this ratio is due to a physiological or pathological condition.

Alright, this is what the testing included. To refresh your memory, I took Phera Max and the original Superdrol....Guys, am I found out? Are they going to see the steroids?