T1 pro or LeanMass Stack

quasar

Awards
Some ideas to run by y'all- any opinions from experienced users will be appreciated as this is my first PH cycle.  I've read the pros of both and just want someone's opinion mostly of how effective 1,4-diol is or if I should just go with the proven T1pro. I want to spend around $100 not including post cycle.

judging from previous posts, if I used the T1 final, I could only put about 5grams of 1-T base in, is this correct? I'd like to add 10grams and use less squirts, but don't want to add too much 1-T and make it clumpy...

the other alternative is to buy the T-gel and add only the 1-test base since I won't have money left over for 4-ad, but I could add all 10g of 1-T (may experience extreme lethargy with this tho)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
if you use T-1final you can only add 2.5 more grams in one bottle. Not sure if you noticed but it's 4oz a bottle. If I were you in this situation I'd go with the T-1final. If its your first ph cycle you don't know how bad lethargy will be. you def want to 4ad in there

CableMan67

Awards
I just ordered the T-1 Final and some 1,4diol.

Since this is my first cycle I'll be using the T-1 with 2ml (2 squirts ) twice a day. I'll be taking also 200mg of 1,4diol for this stack.

I've already also ordered some clomid for post cycle and some nolva for any gyno that might crop up.

This site is great and I've learned a lot from reading, reading and reading.

Next time I do a cycle, I'll try to double the dose but I've talked to Chemo and I think this is good to start out.

I'm trying also some UCP-1 after my cycle is completed to try to cut up.

I'll let you guys know how I'm doing.

quasar

Awards
thanks for the quick responses, I'm gonna order as soon as I figure out where to get the nolva or clomid for post. liqua-solutions and liquidresearch are both out, where'd you get yours CableGuy?

so I'm still up in the air about what would give better overall gains, the T1pro or the LeanMassStack for two 4 week cycles. from what I understand, the LMS would be better on, but the T1pro are more "keepable" gains?

U of R Man

Awards
You most likely won't need clomid or nolva if you're only going to be doing 2 week cycles...I would say to just grab yourself a bottle of 6-OXO...It worked great for me...I did two four week cycles of the original T1 (5 grams 1 test and 10 grams 4ad)....Took 3 capsules of 6OXO a night for the duration of the bottle...Worked great...You could probably get away with just one bottle of the 6OXO...Hope that helped...

quasar

Awards
Originally posted by U of R Man
You most likely won't need clomid or nolva if you're only going to be doing 2 week cycles...I would say to just grab yourself a bottle of 6-OXO...It worked great for me...I did two four week cycles of the original T1 (5 grams 1 test and 10 grams 4ad)....Took 3 capsules of 6OXO a night for the duration of the bottle...Worked great...You could probably get away with just one bottle of the 6OXO...Hope that helped...
Thanks for the input, I've even read some people doing superOne+ with no post anti-e's. I'd rather be safe tho so I'm gonna get some nolva when I can find it, plus it's cheaper and more effective than 6-OXO.  Oh and that's gonna be 2 cycles of 4 weeks each, not a 2 week cycle  b/c it takes til weeks 3 & 4 before the good gains come in, right?  I forgot to mention the original plan would have included two bottles of T1 final=$50 plus 10g of 1-T=$50, but I just went with the lean mass stack with less test, and 1,4-diol stacked, I hope I'll like it.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Quasar I'm in the same dilema as you. I had planned on going with T1Pro for my next cycle, but I guess that isn't going to happen. I would think Chemo would custom brew some for you though if you asked. I think I'm going to run a 4 week cycle of the T1 Final, and 1,4 diol. I may double the dosage though, because this will be my second cycle of 1 Test. I'm in the middle of my first 4 week cycle right now. Then I will be doing 4 weeks post cycle recovery then another 4 weeker.

quasar

Awards
hey Npursuit, what do you have planned for post (and where'd ya find it, PM me)? also, how are you feeling right now, any change in workout energy?  sorry, you probably posted this already somewhere but, which product are you using right now?

I thought about asking chemo for a homebrew with more 1-test but I'm not sure if he still does this (hence the reason to ask, I guess); I figured he's probably over making brews and that's why T1pro was pulled.  I wanted to buy it for a long time but had money (car) issues that just resolved.  I would've just gone with that but I'm a cheap bastard and didn't want to pay $80 when I could've had it for $65 (still a great deal tho!)

CableMan67

Awards
quasar,

Sent you PM on the Liquid Clomid and Nolva.

CableMan67

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by quasar
hey Npursuit, what do you have planned for post (and where'd ya find it, PM me)? also, how are you feeling right now, any change in workout energy?  sorry, you probably posted this already somewhere but, which product are you using right now?

I thought about asking chemo for a homebrew with more 1-test but I'm not sure if he still does this (hence the reason to ask, I guess); I figured he's probably over making brews and that's why T1pro was pulled.  I wanted to buy it for a long time but had money (car) issues that just resolved.  I would've just gone with that but I'm a cheap bastard and didn't want to pay $80 when I could've had it for $65 (still a great deal tho!)

Hey Quasar I'm in the middle of a VPX stack right now, and it's going great.  I need to update my thread I have going at bb.com.  I can only imagine what my gains will be when I start the BDC transdermal.  I think I'm going to go 4 squirts a day of the T1final, but i'm not 100% on that yet.

For post cycle I will just be using 60X0 if I'm not happy with that for my next post cycle I'll go with clomid.

You could just buy some extra 1-Test powder from 1fast for pretty cheap money, and make your own T1Pro if you wanted to.  I may do that as well.  I have a few more weeks to decide.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

quasar

Awards
NP, keep us updated for your post-cycle too, I'll go find your thread on bb.com (haven't been reading there in a while); I'm still debating about whether to order some extra 1-T powder and which post supp to go with...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The order of preference is as follows:

(1) Learn to make your own 8 oz. bottle of T-1 PRO from the directions on this board. Cheaper and still as effective.
(2) Buy a bottle of T-1 [FINAL] or two and add 2.5 grams of 1-test each to make 4 oz. versions of T-1 PRO. Saves the trouble and overhead of buying the ingredients plus it is just as effective.
(3) Go with 1fast and get a bottle of SO+...but you will have to acquire your own solvent in case of spillage.

To answer quasar's initial post:
1,4-diol is a perfect stacking agent for increased vascularity, density, speed of recovery, and also appetite increase (food is the greatest anabolic IMO). It should not be used as a cycle base.

The original T-1 PRO had 10 grams 1-test/5grams 4-AD in 8 oz. So, every 4 oz. had 5 grams 1-test/2.5 grams 4-AD. As you can see the difference between the T-1 PRO and T-1 [FINAL] is 2.5 grams 1-test...add it to the bottle, heat, and shake well for a 4 oz. version of T-1 PRO that will last for 4 weeks.

Alternately, if you want the increased action of 4-AD add 2.5 grams of that to get a 4 oz. version of T-1 [ORIGINAL]...

Chemo