Clen Log!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Thumbs up Clen Log!

I ordered some Clen for my male ginuea pig last week. It got here promptly. I heard some issues with this certain supplier taking a long time. Not so in my case.

I started my research this morning with a .25 Ml dose. The effects took roughly half an hour to be present in the test subject. This is also in a subject that can take high doses of stims. In fact, it has been noted that research with Red Bull has actually made this subject TIRED in past experiments!

As of now the proposed dosage is:
    week1 : .25ml/day
    Week 2: .50 ml/day
    Week 3: off
    Week 4:Off

I will keep posting on the effects of the Clen on my Ginuea pig.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

What is the concentration of your clen?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    What is the concentration of your clen?
    100mcg/ML
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

25 mcg is a very low dose. I can understand starting there, but you should work up to 100 mcg/day. Also, if you get a chance, read Loki's articles over at mindandmuscle.net over clen and how to avoid complete recpetor desensitization.
  5. Board Supporter

man...100mcg ed would kill me. Everyone reacts differently to this stuff. For me, 25-50mcg was enough. I think I hit 60mcg one day and it was way too much for my system. Good luck, hopefully you see no negative sides.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    man...100mcg ed would kill me. Everyone reacts differently to this stuff. For me, 25-50mcg was enough. I think I hit 60mcg one day and it was way too much for my system. Good luck, hopefully you see no negative sides.
    I am defintiely a freak when it comes to stims. I use about 100mcg/day and I usually take my last dose before bed...and I don't have sleeping problems because of it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

I am defintiely a freak when it comes to stims. I use about 100mcg/day and I usually take my last dose before bed...and I don't have sleeping problems because of it.
    I started out with 25mcg because this stuff is supposed to be mighty potent. I added another 10mcg at lunch, as the effects were starting to lessen a bit. Its kicking in again right now, and working very well. I probably will be able to work up to 100mcg/day, as the subject tends to adjust quickly to stims.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Wait a couple of days between adding a significant dose because of the 36 hr half-life.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Wait a couple of days between adding a significant dose because of the 36 hr half-life.

Good Call. I started with .25, then added about another .15 in the afternoon at about 2:30. The test subject has felt about the same throughout the day, with no "crash" as of yet.

Clen is different then other stims, more of a body feeling of being "on." With other stims it's more of a body and mind type.

P.S.(kinda gross) Did Clen give any of your rats of ginuea pigs the squirts? Nothing solid from my ginuea pig all day.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Another .25ml this morning. Test subject felt classic stim effects, but only lasted a few hours. Woke up still feeling "on" from yesterday's dosing. Day 1 was wierd stim effects, like body but not mind. Today all the typical effects were observed.
  11. Gold Member

just be careful .. clen over 100mcg/day got me a resting heart rate of well over 140 and a nice trip to the ER
  12. Registered User

I did something different with my test rat to get the dose up sooner.

I started at 25 and repeated this until the sides subsided. So say two days at 25 and then up it 50. I found two days at each dose was sufficient to keep the sides under control. Your doses are somewhat low....most people go up to 120 or more, but almost always under 160. I have not gone over 100.

After two weeks, I gave the rat a week off with 50mg of Benadryl each night. Then back on, starting at 25 less than the max dose from the end of week 2.

The worst aspect for my poor rat was the cramps.
    L-Taurine / Potassium / Calcium
    and lots of water.

Good luck...
    R
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

I'm planning to go the first 2 weeks kind of as a test run, as I've heard good things, but am not sure exactly HOW effective clen is.
    My guniea pig has been working out steadily, but is still dealing with some stubborn adipose tissue from the college days. It will be a slight bulk with the addition of clen until mid November. Then I will put the subject on a Pheraplex 3 week cycle, with proper support and PCT supps.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Also, what kind of visual results did your rats get?
  15. Registered User

Clen (for a dude I know) = shakes and headaches for first couple of days.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

update:

I took another .25 ml this morning. with a glass of water and breakfast. Didnt really feel anything, but did kinda get back pumps at the gym, as I was doing back and abs today. I may take a little more, like .15ml to up it a little. I'm already looking a little more cut, even though it's only been 2 1/2 days on.

I get tired at wierd times on Clen. I accidentally took a 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon, and slept right through class. The downside is I barely slept at all last night.
  17. Registered User

Cuffs is right....the sides are definitely worst at the beginning, but for my rat, once the shakes and headaches went away, the cramps settled in.

Clen is not magical...you need to keep up the diet and the cardio, and it takes weeks to really get noticable results.

I really doubt that you will see much at this kind of low dose for such a short period of time.

R
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Update:
    It was up to about .40 Ml this morning, before breakfast. Mild stim effects for a couple of hours, then faded. I'm considering upping the dose in the morning to about.50ml, or doing .30ml doses 2x a day to keep effects going.

I'm taking in about 1g protein/lb currently and lifting 4/5 days a week, depending on schedule. I'm not expecting magic, although that would be nice. Anything worth having in this life takes effort.

Sidenote: I got a sample of Stimulant X in the mail yesterday, and took some before my workout today. This stuff is the real deal. Great long lasting stim effects, mind and body.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time to get "supercuts" (epi+clen) log!
    By absurd in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 02:28 PM
  2. Winny + Halo + clen Log.
    By leanfrk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 06:49 PM
  3. IT'S A CLEN LOG!....
    By epstaneman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 05:11 PM
  4. any interest in a sarm s4/ clen log?