oxy/b-comlex

alguard

Awards
I was in discussion w/ friend that kept bragging about the beauty of the combination of b-complex shots in conjuction w/ oral oxymethelone. HE claims that using anadrol alone *not stacked* in combo w/ b-complex injects is the best thing for him and is convinced it will work for all.
I personally have given oxy a try with not much success. After giving the situation thought I made perfectly cleat sense to me that this method might solve my ineffective response to oxy and therefore led my to conclude that it might be worth giving a try once more w/ an anti and a dht blocker. My only question is, how much injectable b-complex would be sufficient. Once a week or one time a month????
feedback to shed some light would be appreciated..

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was in discussion w/ friend that kept bragging about the beauty of the combination of b-complex shots in conjuction w/ oral oxymethelone. HE claims that using anadrol alone *not stacked* in combo w/ b-complex injects is the best thing for him and is convinced it will work for all.
I personally have given oxy a try with not much success. After giving the situation thought I made perfectly cleat sense to me that this method might solve my ineffective response to oxy and therefore led my to conclude that it might be worth giving a try once more w/ an anti and a dht blocker. My only question is, how much injectable b-complex would be sufficient. Once a week or one time a month????
feedback to shed some light would be appreciated..
neither an AI nor a 5AR inhibitor will do anything for anadrol. it neither aromatizes nor converts to DHT (it binds to the AR in scalp all by itself)...if you want to hold bloat down, i recommend raloxifene or toremifene which regulate the ER where anadrol does alot of its work.

i dont think b complex will do anything at all to impact anadrol effects.

alguard

Awards
No one really understands how anadrol works anyways. Thanks for the info though. A ER would definately help. I think my buddy was confusing the effects of anadrol since his research was mostly focused on the anemia side to the story.
Its abililty to increase red blood cell production is dramatic and doing so he rationalized a b-12 inject would somehow allow for added efficacy.
That said, I also understand that some bodybuilder opt to take only two anabolic orals (class I and II) shortly before a show. Anadrol I'm sure is a favorite of many pros I'am assuming. How true this is? Along w/ insulin, mega doses of GH and diuretics> Seems like alot of stress on the organs. Some acheive good results w/ say maybe fluoximesterone and oxy for hardening u up precontest.