Letro not working for sore nipps

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.84%

Letro not working for sore nipps

I finished a whole letro bottle tapering up to 2.5 mg and my nipples are still sore. There is no lumps, only pain. I ordered another bottle because I read that It might take a while b4 it starts to work! Anyone have any suggestions or comments. Thanks all

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.27%

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNZ401
    I finished a whole letro bottle tapering up to 2.5 mg and my nipples are still sore. There is no lumps, only pain. I ordered another bottle because I read that It might take a while b4 it starts to work! Anyone have any suggestions or comments. Thanks all
    need more info like what are you on.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.84%

i was on superdrol and my pct was nolva 40/40/20/20 and other support supps.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.58%

nolva you need a SERM not an AI .. run nolva at first at 60mg/day if need be bump it up to 80
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.29%

Yup. Glen got it. Letro won't do much for gyno induced by SD. It's more for prog. induced gyno. Nolva should take care of it. Maybe even some rebound ran inversely.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.84%

hmm..are you guys sure??I read that nolva does nothing for gyno..thanks for the reply bros!
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.78%

hmm..are you guys sure??I read that nolva does nothing for gyno..thanks for the reply bros!
    not sure where you read that but you need to read somewhere else.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.58%

stop reading where ever you read that
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.84%

I been using nolva for 4 days now at 60 mg and there is no improvement in my nipples. They are still really sore , so far no hard lumps, which is good thing. How long does it usual take for everything to work??Will this even work??Thanks
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Maybe bump up to 80 mgs?
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.78%

I been using nolva for 4 days now at 60 mg and there is no improvement in my nipples. They are still really sore , so far no hard lumps, which is good thing. How long does it usual take for everything to work??Will this even work??Thanks
    nolvadex has a half life of 6 days so it takes more then a few days just to get up to dosage. I would not go over 60mg though lots of people have do so. Not to beat a dead horse but your already starting this kind of late anyways. it has been 20 days sense you first posted this thread. its not going to go away overnight even if it didnt' take some time to start working. This is why you should alway have the stuff on hand, its really too late to be ordering it when you start having problems.

As for will it work? odds are yes but the only sure way is to come off your cycle if your on, elsewise make sure you have a good PCT plan.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stick...revention.html
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.84%

Yeah.. I knew about both Nolva and Letro.. I figured I give Letro a shot since i used nolva for PCT and my nipps was still sore after PCT. After PCT I started using the Letro and used up a whole bottle and seen no results. Then I started to taper down back to .5 and now im using the Nolva at 60 mg everyday. What do you guys think of using both at the same time? Thanks All..
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.78%

Yeah.. I knew about both Nolva and Letro.. I figured I give Letro a shot since i used nolva for post cycle therapy and my nipps was still sore after PCT. After PCT I started using the Letro and used up a whole bottle and seen no results. Then I started to taper down back to .5 and now im using the Nolva at 60 mg everyday. What do you guys think of using both at the same time? Thanks All..
    read the link I gave you. its covered.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

I've had mild gyno since puberty and have found raloxifene to be excellent for combatting it.

The best part is that unlike nolva which didn't agree with me, raloxifene seems to be side-effect free. This allowed me to stay on it all summer and not have to worry about unsightly puffy nipples on the beach.

I wouldn't want to use it for PCT tho, not sure if it's strong enough orally for that. Toremifene seems to be a lot more promising in this area.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    read the link I gave you. its covered.
    didnt see anything on using letro.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicology
    I've had mild gyno since puberty and have found raloxifene to be excellent for combatting it.

The best part is that unlike nolva which didn't agree with me, raloxifene seems to be side-effect free. This allowed me to stay on it all summer and not have to worry about unsightly puffy nipples on the beach.

I wouldn't want to use it for post cycle therapy tho, not sure if it's strong enough orally for that. Toremifene seems to be a lot more promising in this area.
    have you tried nolva or letro sonic???Did they work for you?Im getting sides like a mofo. It seems like i have been experiencing memory loss and ****.. Its weird.. Anyways how would i dose the toremifene..? I got a un opened bottle of rebound xt, i think im going to use it with the nolva. this sucks.>!
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

have you tried nolva or letro sonic???Did they work for you?Im getting sides like a mofo.
    never used letro, don't see the need - raloxifene is cheaper and works better for gyno than any AI I've tried (ATD, 6-oxo, 6-bromo). Also as I've already mentioned, I get zero sides on ral.

Toremifene is great for HPTA recovery but if you feel you have recovered in this area I would go straight on to raloxifene. 60 mg daily works great for me, but I've gone to 120 mg before and still had no negative sides. Just be aware that ral takes a few days to kick in.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.78%

didnt see anything on using letro.
    4. Add an aromatase inhibitor if your going to stay on cycle. My preference for treating gyno would be exemestane rather then proviron (Use the stronger AI when you already know you have a problem). There has been some debate about using letrozole and Nolvadex together but it seams that there is no real negative interaction between them. That debate hasnít been settled just yet though and letrozole has a lot of sides so I would stay clear of it and opt for one of the others. Run for the remainder of the cycle.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.84%

For now im gonna stick with the nolva and Rebound xt.

I read on AM that some people had good results with that combo. Im going to continue to run the nolva at 40mg. I started at 60mg for the first 4-5 days but decided to drop it to 40mg and add the rebound xt at 75 mg everyday( 3 caps) and tapering down when I get results.

if this **** doesnt work then i guess its time for the other options.

Thanks for the help skye and sonic
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.78%

For now im gonna stick with the nolva and Rebound xt.

I read on AM that some people had good results with that combo. Im going to continue to run the nolva at 40mg. I started at 60mg for the first 4-5 days but decided to drop it to 40mg and add the rebound xt at 75 mg everyday( 3 caps) and tapering down when I get results.

if this **** doesnt work then i guess its time for the other options.

Thanks for the help skye and sonic
    that sounds like a plan. (I don't know what the dosages are for the XT though) good luck to you.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.84%

Update

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicology
    never used letro, don't see the need - raloxifene is cheaper and works better for gyno than any AI I've tried (ATD, 6-oxo, 6-bromo). Also as I've already mentioned, I get zero sides on ral.

Toremifene is great for HPTA recovery but if you feel you have recovered in this area I would go straight on to raloxifene. 60 mg daily works great for me, but I've gone to 120 mg before and still had no negative sides. Just be aware that ral takes a few days to kick in.
    Hey SONIC.. whats up? I been using the nolva for about two weeks now and sore nipps are still the same. I ordered some Toremifene and Raloxifene. I been reading alot lately on different boards and Ralox is the next thing im going to try. Also, I was wondering does the Toremifene require a conversion like the liquid nolva? Thanks bro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. WHY IS M1T NOT WORKING FOR ME
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 01:44 PM