PP & 1-AD - Running simultaneously?

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
Hey everybody, I will be starting my 2nd cycle shortly(read: 5 days)

My first cycle consisted of just Phera-drol, going from 1 tab for 1 week, 2 tabs for 2 weeks, then 3 for the last week.

Will be starting a new cycle shortly and have a quick question... I have about 3 weeks of Pheradrol left in the bottle, and even if I run out I have a unopened bottle of PP so im set their, also I have a unopened bottle of 1-AD....

Phera-drol -Would running 2 tabs for the 1st week, upping it to 3 for 2nd week, then on the 3rd week, dropping it back to 2 and adding in 1-AD and slowly pyramiding off of pheradrol be a good idea?

I figure this would equal out to about a 8 week cycle and could get me some good mass/strength gains.

Ideas?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Throw in some Test or at least 4-AD if you can and you got a solid cycle. The Pheradrol doesn't have to be used in a pyramid scheme, that scheme is BS with androgens. Start 1-AD from the beginning to the end of the cycle..

BTW, do you a PCT planned ? If not then you definitely need to put your cycle on hold and do some research.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I don't see any benefit of trying to pyramid an oral with a short half life. Your just going to be spiking blood levels every time you dose. I would just run at the lowest effective dose for 3-4 weeks while simultaneously taking the 1AD for how ever many weeks your quantity of product will allow. 1AD will convert to 1test and even 1test by it's onesey's takes a few weeks to kick in. So I am thinkin

Weeks 1-3 or 4 20mg PP ed
Weeks 1-8 anywhere from 200-600mg ed depending on your tolerance. Start low as it can wreak havok on your ability to stay conscious. LOL

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
Thanks for the help...definately appreciated....

My post cycle will be....

Nolva- 40mg ed/ 1 week-30mg/ed week 2- 20mg ed/week 3 &4
6-0XO- 1 cap ed week1- 2 cap ed week 2- 3 cap ed week 3&4

And of cource milk thistle, and hawthorne berry...

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I did a fairly similar cycle that ended almost a week ago. I did Ergomax LMG at 10 mg per day for the 1st 3 weeks, 20 per day for the final week.

I combined this w/ 8-10 sprays per day of 4Derm 4AD and 2-4 sprays per day of Big1 1-Test, also by Dermabolics.

Gains were very nice, as I put on approx. 18 lbs while ending at the same bf% as the day I started the cycle. 5 days into a very solid PCT, I was still up 15 lbs. I suspect the 3 lbs. I lost was probably water added during the cycle.

I'd recommend this cycle to anyone, based on the results I got and how good I felt throughout. The only side to speak of was uncomfortable lower back pumps that surfaced once I bumped the Ergo dosage up ti 20 mg.

Your cycle sounds very similar, so I hope you experience the same kind of gains I did. I plan to replicate this same cycle minus the 1-Test (I ran out of that) in about 2 months from now.

I'm keeping a log of it all over at BN, listed under Josh's # way mass stack. Check it out if you'd like to see how things went from day to day. Good luck w/ your cycle.

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
One other question, as I am already on my cycle, getting ready to add in !-ad....what time of the day is best to dose at? I usually to pp morning/noon/before bed...but where would 1-ad be best to put.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
One other question, as I am already on my cycle, getting ready to add in !-ad....what time of the day is best to dose at? I usually to pp morning/noon/before bed...but where would 1-ad be best to put.
Dose at a higher fat containing meal, preferably a couple of hrs pre workout if you're doing just one dose per day, or spread evenly if it's more than one dose.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
This is interesting as I may run something similar...What dosages will you be running the 1AD at? Will you be adding in 4AD as well? Lastly, are you dosing once per day or split?

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
I am starting 1-ad at 100mg for probably a week, upping to 200mg on week 2, and then seeing from there. I am not adding 4-ad as I could not find any :(...yea...Ill post results.

Dosing: On waking/first meal- 1 pheradrol
Noon- 1 pheradrol and 1 1-ad
Night 1 pheradrol

WIll adjust as I add pills.