500mg Test Blend

Sendo

Awards
I don't want to give the name of the product as that would give away the source, but basically it's 500mg blend of Test. 250mg of Test Enan and 250mg Test Cyp. Two tests that are almost the same, with one being slightly heavier than the other.

Can anyone comment on this? I would suspect it would be almost the same as if I were to shoot straight enan or cyp, but I'm just looking for confirmation. I did a search (I probably didn't know what EXACT key words to search for to get the info I was looking for) but wasn't able to come up with an exact hit.

This just seems like a much better deal than buying 300mg/ml Vials of Test E as they are both the same price. Just looks like it's more bang for the buck.

If you guys could just confirm what I already suspect to be true I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

:thumbsup:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yes, Enan and Cyp are interchangable.

500mg/ml is going to hurt.

Sendo

Awards
yes, Enan and Cyp are interchangable.

500mg/ml is going to hurt.
Twice a week, I can deal with the pain I think. I may get a vial just to try it out once. When I was homebrewing I used to make high concentrations of prop. If it's like prop pain I think I can handle it I won't like it but I should be able to deal with it. Especially if it's 2x week instead of ED.

Thanks for the quick reply bro.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
man that's gonna hurt a lot i would think .. anything over test e 300 kills me ...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
250 Cyp is smooth as silk for me, 500 I would imagine is gonna leave sore based on feedback. I know it seems like huge savings but Test 250-300 should be very cheap anyway

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I've run 12 weeks of a 450 mg/ml test blend (Cyp, Enath, 225/225 mg/ml). The soreness often made itself apparent in the muscle a day after injection. It was manageable pain for sure. I wouldn't hesitate to run it again.

By comparison pain from Prop/Tren blend is much worse for me.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude you are in for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats going to hurt like hell!!!!!! :run:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If the price is the same, go with the 500 and dilute it to desired concentration. Some oil and a filter are pretty inexpensive. IMO