Proposed First Injectible Cycle - Critique

1. Registered User
    Answers

Proposed First Injectible Cycle - Critique

I have been doing a lot of research and I am trying to plan my first injectible cycle so that it is perfect. So far heres what I have:

Weeks 1-12 Test E 600mg/Week - Injections Mon/Thurs
    Weeks 3-12 HCG 250iu/Twice per week - Sun/Wed - SubQ stomach injections
    Weeks 3-12 Arimidex .5mg EOD (I am sensitive to AIs)

I am also thinking of adding a jumpstart:
    Weeks 1-4 Pheraplex 20mg

I will wait two weeks after the last shot and start post cycle therapy:
    PCT Week 1-2 Nolva 40mg / Clomid 50mg (still debating on this)
    PCT Week 3-4 Nolva 20mg

I think this pretty much covers all bases.

2. Gold Member
    Answers

why start with 600mg? i would start with 500mg ... you'll grow like a weed as long as your diet and training is on point and you'll have somewhere to go in following cycles

also i would make it 14 weeks
  3. Registered User
    Answers

For one my Test E is 300mg/ml. I could take less than 1ml but people recommended a higher dosage because I have done a superdrol cycle.

If I were to extend to 14 weeks, Id have to push back the HCG to weeks 5-14 because I will only have 5000iu. Is that OK?
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    For one my Test E is 300mg/ml. I could take less than 1ml but people recommended a higher dosage because I have done a superdrol cycle.

If I were to extend to 14 weeks, Id have to push back the HCG to weeks 5-14 because I will only have 5000iu. Is that OK?
    you wont see a world of a difference between 500 and 600mgs, but i would go with the higher dose because of your previous superdrol cycle. also i hear you on the 300mg/ml deal, after a couple of injections measuring out .75 .25 .8 etc gets old.

1 week with the HCG wont make a difference, dont sweat it. as for the sensititivty to AI's, make sure you get it right, you might want to dose with .25mg ED instead of .5mg EOD, aromatase is raised by HCG as well as testosterone levels. maintaining a more stable level is always preferable to fluctuation.

at 12 weeks my cycles just start to get good. if you have enough testosterone and enough A-dex, i would personally extend it two weeks.

if you were to keep your original outline youd be good to go, 12 weeks at 600mgs is fine, 14 is better. very well planned out IMO. i also like the phera jumpstart.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the info man. I think I will go ahead and extend it to 14 weeks. I have 30ml of Test so I have plenty and I'm gonna order 2 bottles of Adex so I should be good.

Ive been reading at another forum and a lot of the guys there say the HCG dosing scheme I layed out is worthless. They recommend 500iu per day for 10 days starting PCT. I dont know what to think now but if I run it for 14 weeks perhaps that would be better. Then again, I may not even need HCG. Still looking for opinions on this matter. Other than that, everything is pretty much set in stone. I'm definitely going to do the PP jumpstart as Ive been wanting to try it for a while now.
  6. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the info man. I think I will go ahead and extend it to 14 weeks. I have 30ml of Test so I have plenty and I'm gonna order 2 bottles of Adex so I should be good.

Ive been reading at another forum and a lot of the guys there say the HCG dosing scheme I layed out is worthless. They recommend 500iu per day for 10 days starting post cycle therapy. I dont know what to think now but if I run it for 14 weeks perhaps that would be better. Then again, I may not even need HCG. Still looking for opinions on this matter. Other than that, everything is pretty much set in stone. I'm definitely going to do the PP jumpstart as Ive been wanting to try it for a while now.
    IMHO i dont think you really have to worry about HCG, yes its a plus and will probly help you bounce back better, but from a test and PP cycle i dont really think ull need it. Thats just my opinion though and i like the PP kickstart too, i loved phera.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    IMHO i dont think you really have to worry about HCG, yes its a plus and will probly help you bounce back better, but from a test and PP cycle i dont really think ull need it. Thats just my opinion though and i like the PP kickstart too, i loved phera.
    Thanks for the info. I think for the HCG, Im just gonna start the cycle and see how I feel after 6-7 weeks. It's only $38 for 5000 iu so I will most likely add it in at the beginning of PCT at 500iu/ED. It's probably worth a little extra money to recover quickly.
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the info. I think for the HCG, Im just gonna start the cycle and see how I feel after 6-7 weeks. It's only $38 for 5000 iu so I will most likely add it in at the beginning of post cycle therapy at 500iu/ED. It's probably worth a little extra money to recover quickly.
    Yea i mean it def. cant hurt.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

HCG is beneficial, and that's reason enough to use it.

Use it for the majority of the cycle.. I'd use it for the entirety with the TRIED AND TRUE 500iu/week protocol.

The reason why people like running HCG for cycles over 8-10 weeks is because the level of suppression is duration dependent.. bouncing back is easier with HCG use ON cycle in my experience. With a 14 weeker of any compound, i would definitely use it.. it's cheap.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

The only thing is I dont want to have to buy 2 things of it. Would 500iu/week for the last 10 weeks be good?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

yup, that's fine I think
  12. Banned
    Answers

dunno why MattHines was banned....but for anyone else reading this, i personally dont recommend running HCG throughout a cycle. i have used it several times with different protocols and i find that a tolerance develops quickly, usually within 2 weeks, such that the shots that follow dont do nearly as much as the first 2. i believe this has been confirmed clinically. try 500IU EOD for 2 weeks starting week 4 or 5, and then again for 2 weeks following your last shot.

i did a rotating HCG schedule, 3 shots in a week every 4-6 weeks on a 30 week test/EQ cycle and i snapped back in no time.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

interesting, regarding the tolerance. I find that the protocol I've been using hasn't really lost any effectiveness.. Those burst type doses seem to be effective as well from what I hear. I suppose if you build a tolerance quickly, then your rotating schedule would be the one to go by indeed. I can only go by my own experience of course. I run long cycle generally and find that my boys are still plump with Swale's protocol. There's nothing wrong with yours either I gather.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    why start with 600mg? i would start with 500mg ... you'll grow like a weed as long as your diet and training is on point and you'll have somewhere to go in following cycles

also i would make it 14 weeks
    bro what is with you and always recommending extending the length of a cycle? 14 weeks on a first cycle might not be a good idea in my opinion.
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gazdecki
    bro what is with you and always recommending extending the length of a cycle? 14 weeks on a first cycle might not be a good idea in my opinion.
    Considering it takes about 5 weeks to fully feel the effects of test e why not take advantage of it? Only 2 shots a week and on top of that test doesnt do hell to ur lipid values like orals do.
  16. Gold Member
    Answers

yeah what he said ... plus i find longer cycles make it easier to keep gains as your body acclimates to the new weight and your hormones don't yo-yo .. and honestly why can't a first cycle be 14 weeks? .. how is that really any more difficult than 12 weeks

also a superdrol cycle doesn't mean that you should start with more than 500mg of test .. i don't understand why everyone wants to put MORE exogenous hormones into their body .. he would have grown absolutely fine on 500mg/week
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

^^ What my Glenny Wenny said.
  18. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    ^^ What my Glenny Wenny said.
    Why dont you ever call me anything sweet like that?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. help First injection cycle! need critique or OK.
    By Jake Fires in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 08:22 AM
  2. Critique My First Injectable Cycle!
    By XDriftKingsX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:35 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 12:02 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 02:07 PM
  5. First Mass Cycle Critique