mixing test solution and HCG??
- 10-13-2006, 11:51 AM
- 10-13-2006, 01:12 PM
can easily lead to an abcess as the water based hcg gets trapped inside the oil based gear .. then the water can get easily infected
- 10-13-2006, 02:00 PM
the test solution i have is a water based and so is the hcg, but someone told me that i still shouldn't mix them because one could damage the other,
what do you think?
10-14-2006, 04:00 AM
10-15-2006, 06:06 PM
10-15-2006, 10:37 PM
sounds more like a suspension than a solution. Which of course would be fine as it is waterbased as you pointed out.
no soup for any of you.
10-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mtcaigco in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2011, 04:43 AM
- By crashcrash29 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:52 PM
- By deads4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-20-2009, 10:11 AM
- By kingmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2007, 04:39 AM
- By eliteballa3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2006, 09:50 AM