mixing test solution and HCG??
- 10-13-2006, 10:51 AM
- 10-13-2006, 12:12 PM
can easily lead to an abcess as the water based hcg gets trapped inside the oil based gear .. then the water can get easily infected
- 10-13-2006, 01:00 PM
the test solution i have is a water based and so is the hcg, but someone told me that i still shouldn't mix them because one could damage the other,
what do you think?
10-14-2006, 03:00 AM
its fine if you mix just before injecting.
10-15-2006, 05:06 PM
yeah what skye said ... sorry i didn't realize you were using aqueous solution
10-15-2006, 09:37 PM
sounds more like a suspension than a solution. Which of course would be fine as it is waterbased as you pointed out.
no soup for any of you.
10-16-2006, 08:42 AM
ugh i'm an idiot yes its a susp and not a solution
Similar Forum Threads
- By mtcaigco in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:43 AM
- By crashcrash29 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-12-2011, 01:52 PM
- By deads4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-20-2009, 09:11 AM
- By kingmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2007, 03:39 AM
- By eliteballa3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2006, 08:50 AM