Does this sound right for home brew?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks

I meant to order the spray head and ordered the pump oops.

I made up a batch of home brew.

I see it stated that the longer it is moist/wet the better the absorbtion.

I rub it and it is almost all dry after just a little while of rubbing.

I did it like this.

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
30% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
10% DMSO

I put in 15g of 1 Test
5g or 4-AD

Also it doesn't burn like I have seen others say theirs does.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Looks good.

You may want to consider substituting 5% Octyl Salicylate for 5% IPM. I know some may not agree, but I swear by the addition of the OS.

You didn't indicate the volume of the carrier, but don't exceed 50 mg's/mL. I never noticed any burn, but I always followed up with an application of alo gel about about 10 minutes after aplying the transdermal. Good luck :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Looks good.

You may want to consider substituting 5% Octyl Salicylate for 5% IPM. I know some may not agree, but I swear by the addition of the OS.

You didn't indicate the volume of the carrier, but don't exceed 50 mg's/mL. I never noticed any burn, but I always followed up with an application of alo gel about about 10 minutes after aplying the transdermal. Good luck :D

Thanks Bow.

I have NO idea about Octyl or IPM. Hell bro I am here to learn my ass off. I have no experience with prohormones, so I REALLY appreciate every post you guys make. Thanks.

It is too late for this batch but I have enough powder and ingredients to make 11 more bottles of 240ml. And the powder too :)

Yea about the volume of carrier I guess that would help hunh. lol

I thought you could go up to 15 grams/240 ml which would be higher than what you suggested.

I have the 15 grams of prohormone in 240 ml.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established

I thought you could go up to 15 grams/240 ml which would be higher than what you suggested.

I have the 15 grams of prohormone in 240 ml.
The 15 gr of PH's is for BDC's gel. I would stick to 12gr in 240ml which = 50mg/ml (in the type of recipie you're using). Over and under that throws the formula off a bit according to BDC. Good luck.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
OUCH well this bottle is screwed up then.