whats better

madmuscle

Awards
what would be better to take 1ad or beverly inyernationals product muscle synergy looking for some opinions thanx:saw:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1-AD is way better than Muscle Synergy. You can also do a 1-Test homebrew which can give you better results than 1-AD at a cheaper price. Make sure you have your post-cycle recovery aids handy because they'll help you keep more of what you gain

madmuscle

Awards
really over at bodybuilding .com they dont stop talking about the muscle synergy they seriously sound like an ad

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
They are two totally diferent products. 1-ad is hormonal while Muscle Synergy is not. Do a 1-ad cycle and them take Muscle Synergy during your off cycle.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
go for the 1-test. Why take something that converts into 1-t if you can just take the 1-t and have it be cheaper?

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
really over at bodybuilding .com they dont stop talking about the muscle synergy they seriously sound like an ad
I've noticed the same. Beverly and VPX are really being pimped there nowadays.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Supa Freek 420

I've noticed the same. Beverly and VPX are really being pimped there nowadays.

VPX gets bashed so hard on that board it's not even funny.  I have given my input and results from VPXs products over there lately because they have worked.  Everyone is free to suggest any product they want. 

The products that really get pimped over there all day long are Optimum, and Syntrax.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
That board is still around...hah just playin. But seriously, I know people love to hate on bb.com but THERE IS a number of reasons.....