Phera + Winny

Davrlev

Awards
Hey guys i need a little help on my cycle. I'm 5'10, 170, 24 years old... I just picked up a bottle of pheramax and I was wondering if i could cycle winstrol (oral) into it. I did a cycle of pheraplex 6 months ago treated it properly with nolva after and lost a few pounds in water weight after completion. I figure the winny would get rid of some of the water retension.

Also would the combination of the 2 affect gyno at all?? I have a little lump the size of a raisin under my left nipple, and I have some nolva and letrazol ready if needed.

Thanks for the helpp

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
do a ton more research .. also just eat more at 5'10 and 170 you have a LOT more natural growing in you .. you just need a better diet and/or training approach

Davrlev

Awards
Im not looking to be huge though... i want a solid 10 pounds of lean muscle.. I know phera will give me the 10 but it comes with some bloat, so I figured winstrol would fix that and shred me up. And I know u prob hear this alot when u tell people to do research, but I actually have read up alot on this... I know how to "properly" use phera (cycle), suggested diet, sides, and how to keep gains. I just don't know if winstrol would really **** me up in combination with the phera as far as gyno. Ive done my fair share of research on winnie also i just can't find anything useful about combining it with a ph.

Thanks for all the help

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Phera-max (if it is the same as PheraPlex, I can't remember) is a methylated Anabolic Steroid. Stacking two methylated Anabolic Steroids, is not a good idea. For any reason.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5'10 at 170 isnt even close to the weight you should be before starting steroids. are you kidding me?

you can gain a solid 10 pounds in two months if youre at that weight, eat more. its not that hard. i dont care if youre a "hard gainer" or not. 170 at 5'10 is nothing

it appears you want instant results. try working for it.

also, asking us if stacking two methyls together is a good idea is an insult, showing that you really dont know what youre doing.

in answer to your question, phera will aggravate gyno due to its progestational activty, winstrol helps gyno in some cases. my suggestion? dont touch either of them. what is your diet like

Davrlev

Awards
alright u guys convinced me to wait off... im guna hold onto the pheramax for a while, clean up my diet and maybe throw in some weight gainer.. and i have some extra nolva sitting around my apartment. what would u suggest i dose it at to get rid of my prexisting gyno. The gyno isnt bad, its worse under the left nipple then the right. There is a small bean sized lump under my nipple, so i guess the gland is just swollen. any help would b much appreciated... thanks

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright u guys convinced me to wait off... im guna hold onto the pheramax for a while, clean up my diet and maybe throw in some weight gainer.. and i have some extra nolva sitting around my apartment. what would u suggest i dose it at to get rid of my prexisting gyno. The gyno isnt bad, its worse under the left nipple then the right. There is a small bean sized lump under my nipple, so i guess the gland is just swollen. any help would b much appreciated... thanks
everyone has a different way of dealing with gyno. most use a serm like nolva if the gyno is just beginning to form. Personally i use AI's to control gyno. Letro is becoming popular, but i hate it and cant really understand why.

try getting yo;ur hands on some Arimidex (anastrozole) and running it a .25mg a day for 2-4 weeks. throwing in nolva at 20mgs a day along with that will put gyno in its place