Halodrol cycle

O

Oats n' chicken

Awards
Hey everybody! I'll be taking a cycle in december of halodrol, just wanted to see what you all think.

Four weeks of halo.

And I'll be running the following throughout the cycle, and post cycle therapy:

Milk thistle 2g (I'll be starting to take this next week at 1g ed.)
Nac 600mg or 1200mg?
hawthorne berries 900mg
Joint supp
Saw palmetto
Multi-vit
Fish/flax oil
Taurine

post cycle therapy:
Tribulus
ZMA
DHEA
Nolva:
wk1-30mg ed
wk2-20mg ed
wk3-10mg ed

How much fish/flax oil do you all recommend a day? And do you think I should go with a fourth week of pct? I've been told 20 days is good, just verifying.

:good:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Probaly 6-9 grams of Fish/flax oil would be a good baseline. Why not use Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support, it's a heck of lot nicer then chokin' down all those pills. As far as PCT goes you should be able to tell if you need an extra week by the beginning to middle of the 3rd week. I would just be ready to go 4 but you probably won't need it on a solo H cycle

O

Oats n' chicken

Awards
Thanks for the info Basso. I was gunna go with cycle support, but I ran a little short on cash this fall so I had to cut back some things. I'll deffinitly be taking it during my next (second) cycle.

And I forgot to put DHEA on during post cycle therapy.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I am running a Halo cycle right now and the Cycle Support is good stuff. You better be ready to drink A LOT of Water. I mean A LOT.
other than that I am coming to the end of my first week and all seems fine. No kidney pain or anything. Good luck.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Do you really need nolva with Hdrol?

I would have some on hand of course but for PCT wouldn't ReboundXT be sufficient???

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You want the nolva. and Take it. Hdrol is pretty tuff on ya.

O

Oats n' chicken

Awards
And ya, I love water man! I drink 2 gallons a day. I'm just always thirsty...

Edit: Just gunna use nolva, its the same price anyway and this stuff is much better.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT looks good, could even be overkill to some on an H50 cycle, but better safe than sorry. Using H50 I kept all my gains and still gained all the through PCT. Finished PCT 4 months ago. started my h50 cycle at 194, this morning i was 210 (215 on Sundays - too many wings)Yes drink water and take your support supps. you should really try to get the cycle support. if you can't afford it now then wait until you can. If money is a limiting issue then you really shouldn't even consider a PH. But I cant imagine the Milk thistle Nac hawthorne berries Saw palmetto being less expensive than cycle support. really..and if it is it can't be too much (unless your getting it free!)

Actually, i wonder what would happen with an H50/ pfull/cissus 4 week cycle then slide into your PCT. The pumps from that would probably be too much to bear though, you might explode. That said I'll probably do it next time around after some more research, but my H50 protocol will be a little different.

Rock on, you'll be pleased

Not to get in your business. If your healthy, you'll be fine with what you've got, barring any wierd stuff happening.

O

Oats n' chicken

Awards
I just got a really good deal on the liver supps that I couldn't refuse, since this is my first cycle and I dont have much available cash funds atm I went with it. I'm thinking of a pmax/hmax cycle in june, so I'll deffinitly be getting some for that. Figure I'll need it much more for my second cycle.

And I think I just might get some cissus too, not sure, but if I can get some for cheap I will. Still have some no-xplode, and shotgun (or somthing like that) which I'll be using during my cycle most likly. (Not sure, will try it out and see what happens) Got them both for cheap btw.

Hope my gains are great like your man. Thank you for the info.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
cissus would be great! seriously, also for me, i had to eat more carbs than i was used to while on H50. Once I got the mix down right (which was only 2 cups of oatmeal more a day) i was screaming through the weights....your going to eat so eat good.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I just got a really good deal on the liver supps that I couldn't refuse, since this is my first cycle and I dont have much available cash funds atm I went with it. I'm thinking of a pmax/hmax cycle in june, so I'll deffinitly be getting some for that. Figure I'll need it much more for my second cycle.

And I think I just might get some cissus too, not sure, but if I can get some for cheap I will. Still have some no-xplode, and shotgun (or somthing like that) which I'll be using during my cycle most likly. (Not sure, will try it out and see what happens) Got them both for cheap btw.

Hope my gains are great like your man. Thank you for the info.
Save the creatine products for PCT, it will help then, but while your on it won't do much for you.

O

Oats n' chicken

Awards
Vicarious: I have my diet down pretty good, I'll even up my carbs a great deal more for the cycle.

Basso: Aye, you got a good point there. I'll be sure to save them.

Thank you both for the insight!

O

Oats n' chicken

Awards
What do you guys think about using powerfull as part of the PCT? Or do you think it would be better used during the cycle? Thanks in advance! :bb:

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
my next go-round just might be a 6 week h50 cycle (50,50,50,50,100,100 mgs/day), just might start a pfull/cissus stack 2 weeks in and ride it 3-3-3 caps/day each for 4 weeks, then might PCT with nolva and RXT...just maybe:ntome:

O

Oats n' chicken

Awards
I hear milk thistle can lower the effects of halodrol, anyone know if this is true?

I might just take 3g of milk thistle for 6 weeks prior, then go off it for the 30 day cycle, then back on at 3g in PCT. What do you think?

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
bad idea. stay on the liver supps.

answer me this. how long you been lifting? how old are you?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I think the whole milk thistle thing is bunk.

I don't think you need it for Hdrol IF:

1) absolutely no booze
2) drink gallon+ of water per day
3) keep a very tight/clean diet

Keep in mind that millions of college kids booze it up several times a week, eat crap and get insufficient rest. This goes for a full semester if not more (vacations, etc.).

Add smoking and no exercise on top of this.

Have you gotten precycle bloodwork done?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
what studies/data have you seen that proves milk thistle works???

I've read articles that indicate it might not be nearly as effective as other studies claim.

I can't produce any links at the moment though...

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
what studies/data have you seen that proves milk thistle works???...
my blood work before and after. If nothing else at least you have a bit of piece of mind knowing you are doing all you can to protect yourself.

...[/QUOTE]I can't produce any links at the moment though...[/QUOTE]

hmmmmmmmmmm......well produce some, I'd like to read it.

its just a bit dangerous to be throwing that stuff around. And around here you better be able to back it up.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
my blood work before and after. If nothing else at least you have a bit of piece of mind knowing you are doing all you can to protect yourself.

I can't produce any links at the moment though...[/QUOTE]

hmmmmmmmmmm......well produce some, I'd like to read it.

its just a bit dangerous to be throwing that stuff around. And around here you better be able to back it up.[/QUOTE]

dangerous...what are you talking about???

settle down there tough guy.

last time I checked you certainly were not an MD.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
pretty much par for the course you need say no more unless its intelligent, well thought out, and actually helpfull for the chicken man,:nutkick:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Keep the support supps! Whether they are proven to work or not is questionable, but throughout this forum you will find logs demonstrating pre/post bloodwork, esp with Cycle Support the lipids are very good. It's your health that your gambling with so why not take the safe bet and pop a couple .03$ pills every day.

O

Oats n' chicken

Awards
pretty much par for the course you need say no more unless its intelligent, well thought out, and actually helpfull for the chicken man,:nutkick:
I just love chicken, oh, and oats.. hah..

I'm 22 as of 10 days ago.
Been lifting since freshman year of HS, although I took some time off at one point for 6 months. Its been 4 years consistintly since.

A freind told me I should load up on milk thistle prior to a cycle, as so I could get better gains off not using it during.. I thought it was a pretty stupid idea regardless. I'll just go ahead and use it straight through the cycle, aswell, start cissus/powerfull at week 2. Good night, I'm tired and have the flu.