Propadrol Log

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Yes I am going to be a Guinea pig for this new anabolic. If anyone wants to see why I am testing this product heres a link- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/53513-any-one-hear.html
I got a free bottle from EST for catching the mistakes on there write up on the product so I figure what the hell....It's free. I will be doing a 20 day log followed by Nolva and Clomid PCT. The dosage is going to be 2 pills a day taken with grapefruit juice to enhance absorbtion. I'll be taking in at least 300 grams of protien a day (attributed to ON Whey and Chicken breasts) and uping calorie intake by 1500.

stats:
Body type-Ecto:(
Weight-187 (as of this morning)
Body fat-11.5%
Arms-15.5 in
Chest-43.5 in
Thighs-22.5in
Waist-31.0 in

Flat BB Bench-245x2
Squat-275x2 (Im workin on it)
Power Clean-240x1

Goals:
Mostly i am looking for more Stregth and definition but I would also like to put on a godd 8-10 pounds of LBM.

previous Cycles:
Superdrol twice (Of Course:) 10,20,20,30
phera Plex 10,20,20,20
Max LMG-50,75,75,100
1 TEST Twice 60,120,120,120
M1T 10, (coulden't handle Sides, Nor did I think it was worth them)
1 AD three times 100,200,200

Work out will be as follows:
Monday chest-
Flat Barbell bench 4 x 8-10
Incline Barbell bench 4 x 8-10
Decline Barbell Bench 2 x 15-17
Flys 3 x 8-10
Incline Flys 3 x 8-10
Decline Flys 3 x 8-10
Pec Deck 2 x 12-15
Standing Cable Crossovers 4 x 10-12
Pushups- 2 x 50
Decline Pushups 2 35

Tuesday Arms (Bis/Tris)
DB Curls 3 x 10-12
Skull Crusher 3 10-12
Preacher Curl (Machine) 3 x 10-12
Tricep pressdown 3 x 10-12
Straight bar Curls 3 x 10-12
Overhead Tricep Extension 3 x 10-12
Hammer Curls 3 X 10-12
Seated inclined DB Curls 3 x 10-12

Wednesday Legs
Squats 5 x 8-10
Front squats 5 x 8-10
Calf Raises 5 x 10-12
Deadlifts 5 x 8-10
power Clean 5x 8-10

Thursday Shoulders
Seated DB Shoulder Press 4 x 10-12
Barbell Shrugs 4 x 8-10
Snatches 4 x 8-10
Arm raises 4 x 15-17
Cuban Rotation 4 x 8-10
BD Shrugs 4 x 8-10
Standing BB Shoulder press 4 x 8-10

Friday Cardio
Run 3-4 miles
weighted decline situps 8 x 25-30

Weekend-OFF

I Just recieved Prop in the mail today will start taking first thing tommorow Morning before Breakfast. Support Supps will be Annabolic Innovations Cycle support and Nature's Secret ULTIMATE LIVER CLEANSE. I will aslo be taking Nutra planets CEE, ON Whey Protien Twice a day, and Fish oil Caps.

Feel Free to ask about any other details that were not covered.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
I'm pretty interested to see this log take off. Good luck!

jimmytftw35

Awards
Do you do all those lifts ,such as on chest day you have 10 different lifts listed ?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This ought to be interesting. I was looking at this earlier today. And you're the same size as me.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I agree your work out routine is wrong in so many ways :wtf:
Why is it wrong? I've been doing this for a few months now and it's been working better than any other routine i've tried. I don't think there is any right way to train, lot's of people train different ways and have different goals to go along with the way you train. My stats aren't that great but I've been working out since high school so it's not like I just started last week. It's all about testing different routines and seeing which one suits you best. Not everyone is the exact same when it comes to overtraining and the right or wrong way to lift. But lets not turn this into an overtraining argument, that can be done in the Exercise Science or Workout logs section(s). I will start log tommorow, thanks for the concerns but I think I will stick with this workout routine.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Do you do all those lifts ,such as on chest day you have 10 different lifts listed ?
Yea but the last two really aren't lifts, I do those before bed every night, I just thought I'd throw those in there. Also there are a couple of lifts that I only do 2 sets of. But yea I do all of em.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
23 sets isn't too high for someone on-cycle

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They may be able to change recovery but sometimes a high volume does not always produce the amount of size you want. However, If his rest times are adequate... 2-3 minutes. Atleast 2 minutes. Then he shouldn't have that much of a problem.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
They may be able to change recovery but sometimes a high volume does not always produce the amount of size you want. However, If his rest times are adequate... 2-3 minutes. Atleast 2 minutes. Then he shouldn't have that much of a problem.
Took one pill before bed last night and one before breakfast this morning, the capsules are red and about the size of pheradrol caps. Just got back from Leg workout (on my workout schedule Thursday and wendesday are mixed up). Anyways workout was great but nothin much different from my last few. I didn't expect anything the first day but the writeup did say it metabolizes very quickly so hopefully within a few days I'll start to feel the effects. I was debating on whether or not to do cardio but my recruiter said there is a chance I might have to leave early so there's no doubt tommorow i'll hit the cardio.

Gotripped you are absolutley right, the guy at my gym who showed me this routine (who is also a personal trainer) told me to take 2 minute breaks in between each exercise and thats what I've been doing, I might start taking three minutes on some just to be safe. I will keep updating but I doubt I'll feel anything till Monday because of Cardio and the weekend.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's just me or you forgot to add them, but I don't see any upper back exercises in your workout with the exception of some shrugs.

Your rotator cuffs are really going to hate you without some balance at your shoulder joint. Not to mention overall development.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Maybe it's just me or you forgot to add them, but I don't see any upper back exercises in your workout with the exception of some shrugs.

Your rotator cuffs are really going to hate you without some balance at your shoulder joint. Not to mention overall development.
I've had surgery on my back twice, im trying to work my way into back exercizes slowly. That's mainly why my lifts are lower than someone who has been working out for 8 years consistanly would be. I probobly should have mentioned that earlier.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
What kind of back surgery?
Cervical spine surgery. My last one was about a year ago, my dad also had to have this done when he was young 3 times so i think it is in the genes.

Beebs

Awards
Why is it wrong?...But lets not turn this into an overtraining argument, that can be done in the Exercise Science or Workout logs section(s). I will start log tommorow, thanks for the concerns but I think I will stick with this workout routine.

There is way to much wrong. In fact, anyone that has done 10+ cycles and is only benching 245x2 and squatting 275x2 should note that the AAS are not making up for improper training. But if you are too ignorant to listen to any of us, then have fun with your cycle.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Cervical spine surgery. My last one was about a year ago, my dad also had to have this done when he was young 3 times so i think it is in the genes.
Well Beebs was a little harsh, but he's got a point.

I'm an ecto also, but have been at this a long, long time. We're just giving you some advice that could save you years of wasted time (like I had). One thing I've learned about our body style is that more is definitely not better. I over train very easily and quickly, even on a heavy cycle.

Add to the fact that you've got sooo many pushing exercises and no pulling, you're setting yourself up for more injuries. All that pushing is going to pull your shoulders forward and impinge your rotator cuff, AND add to the stress on your cervical spine due to all the imbalance.

Skip the cycle until you're healed up, then redesign your workout.

Just 2 cents worth of advice.

Beebs

Awards
I don't mean to be an ass. I just am trying to stress some points.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
how long have you been cycling? Whats your caloric breakdown. youve tried alot of drugs more than double what ive had in my 4 anabolic years. Just curious if maybe something is out of place. Lots of red flags go up about your workout and history, to each his own, but i didnt notice a PCT what you got planned?

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
There is way to much wrong. In fact, anyone that has done 10+ cycles and is only benching 245x2 and squatting 275x2 should note that the anabolic steroids are not making up for improper training. But if you are too ignorant to listen to any of us, then have fun with your cycle.
WOW! I did not mean to come off as ignorant nor have I ever been called that before. Read a few post above and you will understand why my lifts are a little low. I did alot of cycles (with proper PCT and support supps each time) mainly because after both surgeries I was not able to lift for months. Listen I have been in this game for a long time (maybe not as long as you guys but 8 years) don't mistake my post count for my Experience or knowlege of AAS. Im not saying I know it all even though for a long time I thought I did. I knew that this would probobly happen when I posted my routine but like I stated before lets keep the training debates in the Exercise Science or Workout logs section. I am sorry if I came off as being ignorant to what you were saying but it is my opinion that everyone has there own limits and no one has the perfect ten workout program that fits everyone. Thank you for the advice what I might do is take off one set from each exercise of 3 or more sets. But I will not change one of the few routines that works for me.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
how long have you been cycling? Whats your caloric breakdown. youve tried alot of drugs more than double what ive had in my 4 anabolic years. Just curious if maybe something is out of place. Lots of red flags go up about your workout and history, to each his own, but i didnt notice a post cycle therapy what you got planned?
I have been cycling since October 2001 (yes I satrted young but there is nothing I can do about it now). Read the first part of my very first post I have Nolva and Clomid planned for PCT I have a good supply of both on hand as well as letrozole in case some gyno breaks out. Listen guys I really do appreciate all this info but please let me just do my log. I don't think by any means I know more than you guys about proper training and dieting but I know by the results I've gotten the past few moths what works for me. Thank you for the info though and I will continue updating my log daily.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
missed the part about the nolva/clomid sorry bro.
Just wondering whats holding you back, i guess surgery will do that. I hope you eventually find success although finding your self in the hospital after 10+ cycles, using your already battered body as a guinea pig, overtraining, further creating physical imbalances, adding estrogen related joint probs, growing muscles faster than connective tissue, and persisting others stand by quietly, doesnt seem like the best route to me. You will do as you do, but im curious why you dont use something like IGF-lr3 and cissus or some deca bring up your lagging groups instead of turbo charging the rest of your body. Testing new compounds is treacherous territory and i hope you dont get screwed up worse. Truly i wish you the best but you control that, on with the log, i will say no more unless warranted.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
missed the part about the nolva/clomid sorry bro.
Just wondering whats holding you back, i guess surgery will do that. I hope you eventually find success although finding your self in the hospital after 10+ cycles, using your already battered body as a guinea pig, overtraining, further creating physical imbalances, adding estrogen related joint probs, growing muscles faster than connective tissue, and persisting others stand by quietly, doesnt seem like the best route to me. You will do as you do, but im curious why you dont use something like IGF-lr3 and cissus or some deca bring up your lagging groups instead of turbo charging the rest of your body. Testing new compounds is treacherous territory and i hope you dont get screwed up worse. Truly i wish you the best but you control that, on with the log, i will say no more unless warranted.
Thanks man I will keep that in mind. I appreciate the advice.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i doubt youll get 8-10lbs LBM in 20 days....might get 10lbs but not all muscle. Wish you Luck!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Add to the fact that you've got sooo many pushing exercises and no pulling, you're setting yourself up for more injuries. All that pushing is going to pull your shoulders forward and impinge your rotator cuff, AND add to the stress on your cervical spine due to all the imbalance.

Skip the cycle until you're healed up, then redesign your workout.

Just 2 cents worth of advice.
That at least 2 dollars worth of advice!

I have trained through chronic back pain(not surgery) for 15
years. It is almost impossible to gain strength, when you have nerve or structure issues with your back. I have had to switch to more hanging and streching types of exercises through out the years. Just picking the weights out of the rack hurts. I have maintained ovewrall body composition but stregnth peaks at the bodyweight range(200) without the weights to expand the muscle fibers beyond platues.

If your are not in pain then I would be cautious about training with any degree of weight without proper alignment and body structure analysis.

...beyond the training you may just want to add calories. good luck!!!

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Just got back from cardio. Ran 5 miles (total),5 sets of decline situps, and 3 sets of flutter kicks. Nothin really that special to report except it did seem like I wasen't as tired or worn out as much after my run but I don't know wheather to attribute that to propadrol or that I've been running more. Can't really expect much after just a few days use but hopefully Monday i'll start to see results.

Anyways rhino I hear you bro, before I got surgery it felt like someone was stabbing my back everytime I put weight on the rack but truthfully a 1 year after surgery I felt like I never had back problems at all.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Took 1 prop pill with CEE and support supps this morning before workout along with breakfast (7 scrambled eggs with bacon and glass of OJ). Just got back from chest workout. I think I may have seen prop start to kick in a little, I noticed I could push out an extra rep on almost all of my exercises today. Also Another thing I noticed is I alot more stamina, on my 4th set of bench I was doing only 1 less rep with the same weight as I did my first set, which was great because usually when I get down to my last few sets I have to take weight off. Some of that could be attributed to the fact that I now am starting to take 3 minute breaks in between each set as apposed to 2 that I used to do but only time will tell. I haven't gained or lost anything weight wise yet (I guess that rules out the "similar to anadrol/test prop Cycle), but hopefully I'll start to see some weight gain within the next few days.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you're eating enough. You won't magically blow up w/out a good calorie surplus.

The whole reason behind the "Prop" name was supposed to be that it kicks in fast, so hopefully you'll at least see some good strength gains very soon. Good luck.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Alright guys took prop down with breakfast again before workout. Did arms today and I can Definitely tell a difference in endurance and a slight strength. The pump that I had gooing was unreal I usually don't have veins sticking out like alot of guys do but I had the all over my forearms and one big one aross by bicep, that felt great. Also I could add on at least 5 pounds to each exercise, 10 some. Also no weight gain on the scale yet but I am more cut and have lost some body fat while remaining at 187 I'll update measurments at the day 10. I also had 2 comments today which felt pretty good one guy asked me what I was on and another commented that I looked more cut. I am also alot more aggresive latley at randome times I just want to hit something but thats probobly just all in my head.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Just make sure you're eating enough. You won't magically blow up w/out a good calorie surplus.

The whole reason behind the "Prop" name was supposed to be that it kicks in fast, so hopefully you'll at least see some good strength gains very soon. Good luck.
Im taking in Approximately 4,000-4,200 clean calories a day and have a good supply of on whey to help with protien intake.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ON 10lb bags are the best! I dont even have to worry i just use it. I also carry about 7 other protiens but ON's is just my staple. Any update on weight?

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
ON 10lb bags are the best! I dont even have to worry i just use it. I also carry about 7 other protiens but ON's is just my staple. Any update on weight?
Yep Chaep and effective. I have 2 and a half 10 pounders and a five:study: ohhhhhhhhh yea.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Piston...do you own a shop in Hawaii? Just wondering cause you said you carry 7 other proteins...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston...do you own a shop in Hawaii? Just wondering cause you said you carry 7 other proteins...
hehe....no i wish. I mean my closet does, actually 11 total counting the ON whey. I buy all supps online. I havent found a supp shop that can match nutraplanet prices even with the shipping! I sure would like to start one or even just find one though.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehe....no i wish. I mean my closet does, actually 11 total counting the ON whey. I buy all supps online. I havent found a supp shop that can match nutraplanet prices even with the shipping! I sure would like to start one or even just find one though.
Amen, the board sponsors on this site are great.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Did shoulders today and I have a few things to report. The strength gains of this product remind me alot of trenadrol they come quick and steady. I was able to increase each exercise by 5 or 10 lbs. But the thing that Impresses me most about this product is the definition and cuts it's giving me, especially in my chest and shoulders. what amazes me most about this is that I am eating so much and still losing fat. Also I have noticed mild acne on my shoulders and face but nothing major. Im up 1.5 lbs which might not seem like much but I think the mirror is a better judge than the scale with this product. I will update measurment and weight comparison on day 10.

JonK

Awards
Did shoulders today and I have a few things to report. The strength gains of this product remind me alot of trenadrol they come quick and steady. I was able to increase each exercise by 5 or 10 lbs. But the thing that Impresses me most about this product is the definition and cuts it's giving me, especially in my chest and shoulders. what amazes me most about this is that I am eating so much and still losing fat. Also I have noticed mild acne on my shoulders and face but nothing major. Im up 1.5 lbs which might not seem like much but I think the mirror is a better judge than the scale with this product. I will update measurment and weight comparison on day 10.
Its sounding like this may be worth picking up when it comes time to cut down. Very interested in hearing how your measurments have changed

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Mike...I read you're taking 2 pills per day. What times are you dosing and is the second serving interfering with sleep or anything?

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Mike...I read you're taking 2 pills per day. What times are you dosing and is the second serving interfering with sleep or anything?
I take one in the morning with breakfast before workout and one in the evening( any where from 4:30-6:00) with a meal.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Did legs today, workout went good but nothing out of the ordinary, I didn't get to bed till real late last night so i was feelin a little sluggish at the gym. Was able to add 10 pounds to cleans and squat so thats a plus. Hopefully I'll get some good rest over the weekend and hit it hard next week. Weight is now at 189. I'll hopefully have some good updates on monday after chest.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Alright guys day 10 did chest today. Went up 20 pounds on all lifts except for flat bench I went up 25!!!! I am seriously impressed with the strength and endurance gains with this product I barley broke a swet today and honestly felt like I could lift all day long. As promised I am going to give updates on weight and stats but keep in mind that I am alot leaner and more defined. I am going to do another update on stats and weight Thursday which will also include strength gains.

Before weight-187 10 days into prop-191
Before bodyfat- 11.5% 10 days into prop-10.1% !!!!!
Before arms-15.5 in 10 days into prop-15.8 in
Before Chest-43.5 in 10 days into prop-44.3 in
Before thighs-22.5 in 10 days into prop- 23.6 in
Before waist-31 in 10 days into prop- 29.2 in

I will update lifts on on Thursday so that they will be more accurate. So far I like what Im seeing with prop, I think this product would kick some serious ass stacked with Phera Plex. Feel free to ask any questions.

Barbell500

Awards
Alright guys day 10 did chest today. Went up 20 pounds on all lifts except for flat bench I went up 25!!!! I am seriously impressed with the strength and endurance gains with this product I barley broke a swet today and honestly felt like I could lift all day long. As promised I am going to give updates on weight and stats but keep in mind that I am alot leaner and more defined. I am going to do another update on stats and weight Thursday which will also include strength gains.

Before weight-187 10 days into prop-191
Before bodyfat- 11.5% 10 days into prop-10.1% !!!!!
Before arms-15.5 in 10 days into prop-15.8 in
Before Chest-43.5 in 10 days into prop-44.3 in
Before thighs-22.5 in 10 days into prop- 23.6 in
Before waist-31 in 10 days into prop- 29.2 in

I will update lifts on on Thursday so that they will be more accurate. So far I like what Im seeing with prop, I think this product would kick some serious ass stacked with Phera Plex. Feel free to ask any questions.

Wow, 25 lbs added to flat is insane, I wish I could do that. If I add 25 lbs to my bench i will be way over 300...I think i should pick some of this up...Thanks for the log man, appreciate ur willingness to spend some of your time for the common good. Your log will be very important.