- 10-11-2006, 03:52 AM
- 10-11-2006, 04:17 AM
I assume your talking about "pumps" not cramps... When you work your muscles blood will rush to the area and the muscles is temporarily enlarged (pumped), this is caused by many orals like superdrol.
Taurine can help.
10-11-2006, 07:25 AM
High dosages of Taurine, workout days 5 to 9 grams for me worked perfect, off days 2-3 thru out the day
10-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Yea i got them bad the 4th week of my cycle (10/20/20/30)lower back pumps and shin splints gotta love it
Pitbull I got a question 4 u...I have 2 choices of either X-MASS/Superdrol cycle or M1T for my bulk this winter. Which do u think I should run? thanks
10-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Wooooohoo. I bet if you ran XMass with M1t you'd be lactacting pretty soon. Just a thought. I wonder what your liver would do if you ran 10mg of M1t and 10mg of SD.
10-11-2006, 08:57 PM
10-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Yea i'll give it a try and then send u some of my breast milk yum yum...lol im sure its pretty high in proteinOriginally Posted by gotripped
Similar Forum Threads
- By ironjat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2011, 06:26 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2003, 06:32 PM
- By juststarting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-09-2003, 11:37 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2003, 09:55 PM
- By Sean in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2002, 06:33 PM