superdrol cramps

touchdownthirty

touchdownthirty

Awards
i have one question: what causes the cramps that everyone talks about while they're on superdrol?

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
I assume your talking about "pumps" not cramps... When you work your muscles blood will rush to the area and the muscles is temporarily enlarged (pumped), this is caused by many orals like superdrol.

Taurine can help.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
High dosages of Taurine, workout days 5 to 9 grams for me worked perfect, off days 2-3 thru out the day :cheers:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wooooohoo. I bet if you ran XMass with M1t you'd be lactacting pretty soon. Just a thought. I wonder what your liver would do if you ran 10mg of M1t and 10mg of SD.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yea i got them bad the 4th week of my cycle (10/20/20/30)lower back pumps and shin splints gotta love it

Pitbull I got a question 4 u...I have 2 choices of either X-MASS/Superdrol cycle or M1T for my bulk this winter. Which do u think I should run? thanks

If I had those choices for bulk it would be M1T.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wooooohoo. I bet if you ran XMass with M1t you'd be lactacting pretty soon. Just a thought. I wonder what your liver would do if you ran 10mg of M1t and 10mg of superdrol.
Yea i'll give it a try and then send u some of my breast milk yum yum...lol im sure its pretty high in protein

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
ironjat Anabolics 2