If you ran M1T again how would you do it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you use it in an injectable cycle, stacked, bridged or solo? What would be your ideal cycle using M1T for those with experience? Ive been thinking about giving it another go for a while now.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If i were to do it all over again? 20mg ED+Chaos+Cycle Support+a prayer.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Well, i was just saying never ever again, cuz thats the dosage i would run. :D

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
use small a dose as was showing results. (i saw strong results at 10mg/day) maybe 20 if necessary. use lipid, liver, kidney supports & eat an absolutely clean diet.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
20mg/d for 3 weeks w/support and at the beginning of an injectable.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
5mg on a cut with cycle support and as Jay said, a prayer. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
use small a dose as was showing results. (i saw strong results at 10mg/day) maybe 20 if necessary. use lipid, liver, kidney supports & eat an absolutely clean diet.
yeah i never went over 10mg ED and saw results. Clean diet would be pretty important too. No bad fats whatsoever. Would you stack with test?

bigdawg55

Board Supporter
Awards
I wouldn't try it again. It's rat poison with the side effect of building muscle. Not worth it IMHO.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Definite cycle support, cholestrol supps, and i would even do propecia...plus a strict diet, purely strict. SawPalmetto, just to be safe for me, personally.

10mg/day for 2weeks, 20/day for the 3rd week...

When i did one in 04' thas the way i ran it, and the way i'd do it now(well, i didnt have the propecia then or cycle support)

biomax

Awards
15mg per day for the first 3week with some test as a kickstart for a longer inject. cycle. At that dose the gains was good and the side effects bearable. If there's ever going to be another time, I will add in every supp I can get to protect myself against the possible damage this stuff can do to the lipids/cardiovascular system. And lastly eating very,very clean. My 02 cents.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
15mg with test. I would never run it solo.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Would you use it in an injectable cycle, stacked, bridged or solo? What would be your ideal cycle using M1T for those with experience? Ive been thinking about giving it another go for a while now.
More hookers and heroin. I am a betting man.