Highest Doses You've Ever Done

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Just for sh%ts n giggles, what's the highest you guys have ever gone? For me it'd be 600mg of Test Prop and 300mg of Tren Ace so 900mg/week, not much.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ouch, most M1t i ever did was like 25mg for a couple days but the headaches were nuts and were the back pumps so i backed it down to 15mg.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
... dude Jay, you're kidding right? Holy **** dude I'm cringing just thinking about that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive never really have gone over board with anything...I keep average doses...............

for now.:twisted:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back when M1T was first released 40mg was not so unheard of.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope not kidding and suffered the health effects from it. This is why I try and stress people not to do the same thing. Sorta like a do what I say not as I have done, thing.

Everything I do now is in moderation and with my health as top priority.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B-fiddy is right. Supersoldier was dosing it at 50mg if I remember correctly.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Come to think of it I haven't heard too much from Super Soldier lately ?????

No just kidding.

CROWLER

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm on over 2 grams a week right now.

Test e, deca and bold prop...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
720mg enanthate
50mg superdrol
6mg trn
200mg zol
120mcg clen

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
40mg of M1T ED

Want my liver?
Jay, my friend did 60 mgs ED for 6 weeks, with no PCT.He was getting such bad kidney pain he was also taking 800 mgs ibuprofen a day.:wtf:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He did more damamge to his liver with the addition of the motrin :)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The most I ever did of all things all at one time in one cycle was...

30mg PP/30mg SD/8mg TRN/100mg Halodrol

As a standalone cycle I've done as much as 40mg of SD. But after 1 week of 40mg I had to go down to 20mg from hypertension.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
one time I shovelled a bucket of Creatine Monohydrate into my stomach and washed it down with some Golden Honey.. ooooo boy.. want to talk jacked?

So I guess 2.2lbs of Creatine and 16oz of Honey was the most I've ever done.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I front loaded with a 1/5 of John Daniels (yea I call him John)
and stacked it with a 24pk of Ice House at 12oz/E10M.

At the end of the cycle I held onto a .275 BAC.

I got data in the Mesa PD archives :study:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Bfiddy, you sound like some Canadians I used to know. :D

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
My highest dose of anything... 800mg DNP. Was so hungry I ate a small pie. The sweating right afterwards was not fun.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on 875mgs of test E a week
750mgs of EQ a week

so 1625mgs of injectables. oh and a 150mg eod prop jumpstart, its going deliciously already. (up to 250 from 244).

oh and 40mgs of m1t ED for 4 weeks, never have i looked like that since, or as strong.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I front loaded with a 1/5 of John Daniels (yea I call him John)
and stacked it with a 24pk of Ice House at 12oz/E10M.

At the end of the cycle I held onto a .275 BAC.

I got data in the Mesa PD archives :study:

YEAAA BUDDY!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
B-fiddy is right. Supersoldier was dosing it at 50mg if I remember correctly.
My sides on M1T were pretty darn severe. I used 20 mgs of the original batch and let me give you a list of the sides: I tore muscle in my shoulder through severe cramping, constant nosebleeds, Prostate pain.... etc.

I was really checking the toilet everytime I took a crap to see if my liver was in the toilet. I am serious.

For as much man-pain as I had with it, I expected blood to come shooting out of my penis with chunks of liver behind it.
Anyone want a bloody Motiv8er?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My sides on M1T were pretty darn severe. I used 20 mgs of the original batch and let me give you a list of the sides: I tore muscle in my shoulder through severe cramping, constant nosebleeds, Prostate pain.... etc.

I was really checking the toilet everytime I took a crap to see if my liver was in the toilet. I am serious.

For as much man-pain as I had with it, I expected blood to come shooting out of my penis with chunks of liver behind it.
Anyone want a bloody Motiv8er?
ewwww....lol.

crapping and pissing liver chunks, nice.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I had horrible headaches, and back pain on M1t, also felt pain around the prostate region

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only side i ever really got from m1t was lethargy, which i controlled with some androgenic finigenx, and the headaches, which i am assuming was from blood pressure. i wish i could get my hands on some more m1t, i believe some UG labs are circulating a small amount, but mostly i just see bulk prices on raw powder. im sure in a few years UG's will tab or cap it.

has another here run 2 grams or higher? 3 grams?

the highest ive ever heard was i believe 20 grams or so. some guy beelzubub knows that is trying to get his pro card...he also CRUISES at 5 grams. i cant imagine ever needing that much

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I can see myself doing 2g's of test down the road, i'm talkin years though, i'll definitely be one to experiment. I have a buddy that is on 2g's of test right now and he said he feels unf%cking believable.

I know a guy from the gym that used to do 100mg of Halotestin along with various injectables and he was sayin he used to feel so hard that it felt like you could break a bat over him, lol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
tried 2.5G's of test for about 10 weeks with about 1G of deca. i was convinced that it was going to be the ultimate cycle and give gains that i had never seen before. my conclusion - waste of money. i got just as much results out of 600mg of test with 300mg of deca. the only positive i could see out of it was i would occasionally gain an additional rep over what i was scheduled to gain. nothing worth all the extra pokes and money though. i'm just as content nowadays with a fifth of that dosage.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i have a problem with running cycles LONGER than should be, not really with dosing higher than I should be.

For instance I used to run trans 1 test cycles for 9 weeks, always had nolva for PCT and always bounced back good.

I ran SD for 8 weeks, once again had proper PCT and bounced back.

That's about it for the crazy things I've done.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a problem with running cycles LONGER than should be, not really with dosing higher than I should be.

For instance I used to run trans 1 test cycles for 9 weeks, always had nolva for post cycle therapy and always bounced back good.

I ran superdrol for 8 weeks, once again had proper PCT and bounced back.

ahhhhh.... the fear of coming off.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. Well when your getting good gains and you feel so good you just don't want it to end man. But you know it has to.
So your telling me that you kept making gains on superdrol even after week 4? all the way to 8?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
The strength gains kept getting better. I got stronger every single week on the stuff. I was just loving setting new PR's on all my lifts.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow i wish you would post more on that cycle in a new thread. I was hoping you wouldnt really answer that publicly cuz you know someone is going to read it and try it out themselves....

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Ouch. You're right, I kind of didn't think about that. Although this whole thread is kind of filled with things that we all know better than to do again. And I wouldn't run it for 8 again, even with the proper liver support pre, during, and post.

tattoopierced1

dang beez.. 2.5g of test... i'd be in jail for stabbing someone with my wang...i think at that level, even a diamond couldnt scratch it. lol...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
2.2lbs of Creatine and 16oz of honey blows Beelze's experiment out of the water. I don't care what any of you say. :rasp:

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I did some stupid things when I was younger, but who has not :

65 md of Dbol per day
5 amps of sustonon per week
150mg of test suspension every other day
30iu of slin per day (10 in the am and 20 after training)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
dang beez.. 2.5g of test... i'd be in jail for stabbing someone with my wang...i think at that level, even a diamond couldnt scratch it. lol...
after a few weeks, it had a reverse effect actually. higher dosages ain't for me. the highest i'll go is 1G from now on.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

For instance I used to run trans 1 test cycles for 9 weeks, always had nolva for post cycle therapy and always bounced back good.

I ran superdrol for 8 weeks, once again had proper post cycle therapy and bounced back.

when you ran superdrol for 8 weeks how did it go? what was your net gain of mass?

the longest I've ever run was 6 weeks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you ran superdrol for 8 weeks how did it go? what was your net gain of mass?

the longest I've ever run was 6 weeks.
there it starts.......then theyll be more.......

naw, but it is interesting to know how it turned out and how cycle was.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
never been above 900mg total/week ... no need at all .. people that say they need more need to look at their diet and training

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
never been above 900mg total/week ... no need at all .. people that say they need more need to look at their diet and training
That whole "more isn't better" is just something us short people say. :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That whole "more isn't better" is just something us short people say. :D
lol.

I know I am probably only saying this because I have only done one cycle, but I am going to stick with moderate dosages of synergistic compounds as opposed to having to bombard my body with huge doses of injectables. Also not critcizing you falkners, you're my honey love muffins', especially Ubi, and BP.........And maybe Movi, and Beelze, and Glen..But that's it....And B5150 and Jay that one night, but that was only one night...Oh god, that one night..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
A small puff of powder that I inhaled from opening a bag of Clen. Needless to say I was cracked out for 2 full days basically on the verge of insanity. Worse 2 days of my life. Lost 6lbs though:D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
A small puff of powder that I inhaled from opening a bag of Clen. Needless to say I was cracked out for 2 full days basically on the verge of insanity. Worse 2 days of my life. Lost 6lbs though:D
Yeah, SURE it was Clen. Didn't know they sold that stuff on the street corner. :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
"30iu of slin per day (10 in the am and 20 after training" ya that's a ****load of insulin but the other amounts you stated are nothing crazy, like 1250mg of sus isn't THAT high, i'm sure it felt good too.

Also i'd prefer shorter cycles, i'm not the type to be on 1g of test+ year round.

Pimp C

Awards
frontloaded 2000mg of test and then ran a gram per week for 10wks.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Not many crazies on this board i see. It's interesting though that some don't seem to respond well to higher dosages.