Highs and Lows of ur Superdrol Cycle

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
I figured this would be helpful for noobs and some wanting to learn a lil more about SD

So if u've experiance with Superdrol feel free to share ur high, lows, ups or downs of ur cycle.

:good:

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I was an amazing responder to SD. Literally no lows, except for hunger (but I was cutting on it). No visible side-effects, gained about 5 lbs of lean mass with a 400-500 cal deficit, strength went through the roof, vascularity up... no horrid pumps. Just an amazing "supplement". :)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no downs as long as you don't have to run. And some burping up of the chemical itself. however I only experienced that with clones of SD.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Great all day pumps while on, once off gone.

Takes about a week in a half to really kick in, than you only have 2.5 weeks to enjoy it. Way to short!!!!!

Strength gains

I ate about 500 cals above maintenance and still lost around the waist

Don't forget about those PCT blues

I never had the "Back Pumps"

BUMP UP your carbs!!!!!!

1-2 gallons of water a day, your gonna be pissing more than normal

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great all day pumps while on, once off gone.

Takes about a week in a half to really kick in, than you only have 2.5 weeks to enjoy it. Way to short!!!!!

Strength gains

I ate about 500 cals above maintenance and still lost around the waist

Don't forget about those post cycle therapy blues

I never had the "Back Pumps"

BUMP UP your carbs!!!!!!

1-2 gallons of water a day, your gonna be pissing more than normal

Who says you only have 2.5 weeks to enjoy it?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
during beginning of my use with superdrol i would always go slightly hypoglycemic. So remember to up your carbs!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Who says you only have 2.5 weeks to enjoy it?

Well it took myself about 1.5 weeks to actually see and feel a difference, than you should only stay on no more than a total of 4 weeks. So 1.5 + 2.5 = 4 ;)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well it took myself about 1.5 weeks to actually see and feel a difference, than you should only stay on no more than a total of 4 weeks. So 1.5 + 2.5 = 4 ;)

Yeah Unless you're insane and stay on it for 6 weeks at 10mg.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
how about Lethgeric feeling? and pump pains? i know about Taurine and pottasium. Also whats up with people saying they exp. vivid dreams?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you'll sleep great, but I normally have vivid dreams due to my valerian/passion flower dosing that I love. taurine and potassium won't help with the pumps and you might as well just deal with it unless you're having to run on it and then I don't recommend that cause you're pretty much f*cked if you have to run on it.
Also, You might experience alot of depression after cycling it. It just depends on whether or not you have a whore girl friend who cheated on you during the end of your cycle. F*cking B*tch.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I had a grand time on it. I had one or two minor back pumps and that was about it. Strength increase was great, even burnt some fat in the process whilst gaining muscle mass. I ran it with a PP and bridged it for a week or so then SD for 3 weeks solo. Brilliant!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had a grand time on it. I had one or two minor back pumps and that was about it. Strength increase was great, even burnt some fat in the process whilst gaining muscle mass. I ran it with a PP and bridged it for a week or so then superdrol for 3 weeks solo. Brilliant!

Yeah but did you have b*tch women around to RUIN your life during Post cycle therapy? that always helps to make the post cycle blues ALOT worse.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
sorry to hear about ur ex gf. Ya i've delt with depression after all my cycles. I might be able to deal with this one a lil better hopfully b/c of anti-depressents im on. So there is no way around the pump pains? And what about running for say a football game or once in a while sprinting at work for a short distance? and If u run does it just hurt thats it?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about ur ex gf. Ya i've delt with depression after all my cycles. I might be able to deal with this one a lil better hopfully b/c of anti-depressents im on. So there is no way around the pump pains? And what about running for say a football game or once in a while sprinting at work for a short distance? and If u run does it just hurt thats it?

yeah it just hurts. sometimes it makes your legs feel like concrete. Short distance sprinting and things like that will even agitate it.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 3 weeker at 10/20/20 with cycle support all the way through (a very moderate cycle). Gained 12 pounds. I'm done with 2 weeks of PCT and still weighing the same but with better definition because I lost the bloat.

No real sides on cycle. Lethargy was pretty bad and I got a little decreased cardio towards the end. Other than that, positive all around. Good libido and everything.

iziromeoizi

iziromeoizi

Awards
blood pressure problems
Im on the 3rd day at 10 mg and my bp is an average of 150 of 90 throughout the day. its normally 130 over 80. How bad was urs?

I hope my body can take it for the next 3 weeks....?

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but did you have b*tch women around to RUIN your life during Post cycle therapy? that always helps to make the post cycle blues ALOT worse.
No, I did have some pisseed off Iraqis that wanted to kill me.

Barbell500

Awards
No, I did have some pisseed off Iraqis that wanted to kill me.
I know I shouldn't be laughing, but that's hilarious.

And gotripped, sorry to hear about the gf, it will come back to her, dont worry.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
joint pain and general weakness of the joints from it so far. Not much highs either, at least not what i expected....im starting week 3 at 30mg so maybe it will improve. Overall not the miracle or almighty that everyone has pimped out on this board, but then again i may need more.

eRICH

Awards
High: amazing strength and vascularity. Great lean gains.
No real bad sides. Things i've learned: 1st run ran solo-lethargy. 2nd time i ran w/test base-no lethargy
did also decrease cardio ability and increased bp
overall i heart superdrol

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Re: the running thing. What about cardio in general?
My experience was that biking wasn't a problem, while running gave calf and shin pumps from hell.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Im on the 3rd day at 10 mg and my bp is an average of 150 of 90 throughout the day. its normally 130 over 80. How bad was urs?

I hope my body can take it for the next 3 weeks....?
Take some blood pressure supps if you're not already. You need to deal with this proactively.