Benzyl Benzoate

biomax

Awards
Guy's
I want to a home brewing experiment, but the Benzyl Benzoate that I can get locally is: APP Benzyl Benzoate BPC 25g/100ml(It makes it a 25% solution). Is this the same as what is normally used for home brewing. From my research I found that pure BB is apparently found in powder form.
I am not sure if I can use this stuff. Can anybody shed some light for me on the matter.

P.S. I can get the "right stuff" from diffirent internet companies, but with the international postage it's going to cost me 10x the local price.
thanx
Bio

rotarnomore

Awards
Most of what you see on the internet (not labelled) should be a 25% BB solution. I guess unless somebody gets really cheap and dilutes it down. Someone correct me if I am wrong. BTW, there are LOTS of US internet supplies of that stuff.

biomax

Awards
Most of what you see on the internet (not labelled) should be a 25% BB solution. I guess unless somebody gets really cheap and dilutes it down. Someone correct me if I am wrong. BTW, there are LOTS of US internet supplies of that stuff.
Rotar, thanx for the reply. I was thinking along the same lines as you are, but I am not sure and wants to get conformation from someone in the know. I have been asking around and thats the only BB that I could found in the area where I stay. Btw I live in South Africa - No internet companies here that sells the stuff.
Going to the Max