Any one hear of this one????? - AnabolicMinds.com

Any one hear of this one?????

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any one hear of this one?????

I am new here but am fimilar with alot of the new PH's. I was browsing some web sites and cam across this by EST called Propadrol the compund(s) *not sure if its 1 or 2* is:
    6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate
    12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene: 15mg
    There are 4 caps and it says to take No mroe than 2 a day for 4 weeks. It also says is "reportidly" comparable to a Test. Prop./ Anadrol cycle????
    Yea im sure it is. Does anyone know what the low-down on this is???

2. New Member

sounds a little bit like max lmg to me
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I dont know but im getting pretty frickin sick of all these compounds coming out with no info. Are we all just guinea pigs? ...im not and Im going to stay away from crap like this until more is known.
    •   

4. Banned

I can't keep trying these new compounds. I think I'll just stick with SD/PP.
  5. Banned

Not to mention I just did a search on it and couldn't turn it up anywhere.
  6. New Member

here is the make-up of max lmg/revolt/x-mass

13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one

seems like it is similar but not exactly the same, can someone shed some light on the differences in the make-up
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

it could very well be that.

Alot of times when they re-release compounds that were banned they disguise the chemical make up on paper.
  8. New Member

I don't understand how this product could be that great. All it the ingrediants are is 15 mg's of a MAX LMG type progestin (which is dosed as high as 120mg a day) and 3-OHAT which is just an anti estrogen. Im not doubting that there might be mild strength and weight gain but "similar to illegal compounds like an anadrol & Testosterone Propinate stack," WOW thats a pretty big claim to be making.
  9. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BLANE
    here is the make-up of max lmg/revolt/x-mass

13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one

seems like it is similar but not exactly the same, can someone shed some light on the differences in the make-up
    I think you mean "predator" not "revolt."
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    I think you mean "predator" not "revolt."
    kilosports made revolt which was also a max lmg clone.
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    kilosports made revolt which was also a max lmg clone.
    My mistake then. I thought revolt was the Bioscience superdrol clone (where predator was their Max LMG clone). I'm always forgetting about kilosports.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    My mistake then. I thought revolt was the Bioscience superdrol clone (where predator was their Max LMG clone). I'm always forgetting about kilosports.
    yeah i think you got them mixed up. predator is superdrol clone that came to have less than satisfactory results.
  13. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    yeah i think you got them mixed up. predator is superdrol clone that came to have less than satisfactory results.
    No, Predator is the Max LMG clone. Revenge SDX is the superdrol clone that had a bad batch (tip of the hat to Bioscience for publishing test results and reimbursing customers).
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

oops, and i got that one mixed up lol. yeah great job by bioscience for settling that product.

And for the record until someone can prove me wrong this propadrol is crap!
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    oops, and i got that one mixed up lol. yeah great job by bioscience for settling that product.

And for the record until someone can prove me wrong this propadrol is crap!
    I agree, really since there's just 40 caps per bottle it would be like running an exremley low dose of Max LMG with ATD stacked. Im really confused as to why they would refer to this as the fastest acting "pro anabolic" available.
  16. New Member

Ok I've been emailing back and forth with EST and there are alot of mistakes on the write up. (3-OHAT) is not the compund in the product, it just looks similar. And the progestin is not Max LMG, it is a completley different compund and much more potent. Anyways there should be a new, more accurate ad coming out shortly. I woulden't disregard this product just yet, after hearing a little more about I think i'll probably give it a try. Anyway just be on the lookout for a new, more accurate ad.
  17. Advanced Member

It seems to be different than MAX LMg. In the writeup, they say it is a progestin but also that both of the compounds are brand new and only made by EST.

Who knows.

I'm just glad I can get real juice now. I really dont care too much about the new designers any more.
  18. Banned

Alright so who wants to run Propadrol for 4 weeks?
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    Alright so who wants to run Propadrol for 4 weeks?
    YOU.

youre the oral king. (in more ways than one) LOL jp
  20. New Member

I am going to do a 20 day log starting when my order arrives. It should be here within a few days. I went out and got all of the Necessities today. Im going to run it solo so that we know all the gains (or lack there of) are coming from propadrol.
  21. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mike3107
    I am going to do a 20 day log starting when my order arrives. It should be here within a few days. I went out and got all of the Necessities today. Im going to run it solo so that we know all the gains (or lack there of) are coming from propadrol.
    Awesome!

I will be looking out for it!
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mike3107
    blood work would be nice too
  23. Banned

Make sure you don't eat like a bird. I hate that sh*t. It really skews the views on Designers because people run in calorie deficits and wonder why they didn't gain. Another thing, I hope you have your training down for Mass Gains or atleast Strength gains if that's your thing.

And make sure it's in either Steroids or Cycle Logs.

And do it good. Pls.

So who wants to run IDS Mass Tabs? I'd do it but I'm planning a monster of a cycle in about 2 weeks.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

So who wants to run IDS Mass Tabs? I'd do it but I'm planning a monster of a cycle in about 2 weeks.
    Wanna fill me in?
  25. Banned

Twice as strong as Superdrol!!! (if this is true that's nuts) Now that says enough!
    Natural Ingredients Formulated To Assist In Muscle Growth!
    Mass Tabs is designed with pharmaceutical grade natural ingredients to assist in muscle growth and strength when combined with adequate protein intake and strength training.

All of this is one tablet:
    30 mg of Methyl Stenabol
    DHB
    Buplerum
    Hoelen
    Kudzo
    Trifolium Extract
    Fenelgreek Seed Powder
    Tribulus Extract
    Avena Sativia Extract
    Milk Thistle
    IDS V-50
    What is Methyl Stenabol 300 TM
    Methyl Stenabol 300TM (2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-1-ene-3-one) is a completely new compound available only through IDS.
    Methyl Stenabol 300TM is an updated molecular structure is designed to remain in the body longer and further resist breakdown by the body over anything previously seen. The result is a more effective, longer lasting strength and mass building compound with the same low side effect rate.
    As with all IDS products, Methyl Stenabol 300TM employs three enzyme blocking herbs (DHB, Buplerum, Hoelen). These herbs bind with the destructive CYP and P-450 enzymes of the liver, removing them from the body. This clears the way for the active anabolic ingredients to travel into the bloodstream with little or no interference. These enzyme-blocking agents are reputed to increase the effectiveness of anabolic agents like Methyl Stenabol 300TM by as much as 40%! Get it today at nutritional supplements, fatburners, creatine, protein, bodybuilding supplements at (EDIT)
    With a strong anabolic to androgenic ratio, Methyl Stenabol 300TM quickly yields gains in bodyweight and strength. It is not uncommon for positive changes to occur within the first 7-10 days. The strong anabolic action of the Methyl Stenabol 300TM provides quality clean muscle gains without common side effects such as water bloating, hair loss, oily skin or acne caused by aromatization. On the other hand, Methyl Stenabol 300TM has enough of an androgenic action to maintain substantial sex drive throughout the cycle. This is important as some highly popular purely anabolic compounds of the past had tremendous muscle building qualities but many times left the user with a waning sex drive after only 3-4 weeks of use.
    Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend: 87,000 mcg
    Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder.
  26. New Member

Make sure you don't eat like a bird. I hate that sh*t. It really skews the views on Designers because people run in calorie deficits and wonder why they didn't gain. Another thing, I hope you have your training down for Mass Gains or atleast Strength gains if that's your thing.

And make sure it's in either Steroids or Cycle Logs.

And do it good. Pls.

Yea man I hear ya. I'll be uping my calorie intake by 1500. My workouts will be..

Monday chest-
    Flat Barbell bench 4 x 8-10
    Incline Barbell bench 4 x 8-10
    Decline Barbell Bench 2 x 15-17
    Flys 3 x 8-10
    Incline Flys 3 x 8-10
    Decline Flys 3 x 8-10
    Pec Deck 2 x 12-15
    Standing Cable Crossovers 4 x 10-12
    Pushups- 2 x 50
    Decline Pushups 2 35

Tuesday Arms (Bis/Tris)
    DB Curls 3 x 10-12
    Skull Crusher 3 10-12
    Preacher Curl (Machine) 3 x 10-12
    Tricep pressdown 3 x 10-12
    Straight bar Curls 3 x 10-12
    Overhead Tricep Extension 3 x 10-12
    Hammer Curls 3 X 10-12
    Seated inclined DB Curls 3 x 10-12

Wednesday Legs
    Squats 5 x 8-10
    Front squats 5 x 8-10
    Calf Raises 5 x 10-12
    Deadlifts 5 x 8-10
    power Clean 5x 8-10

Thursday Shoulders
    Seated DB Shoulder Press 4 x 10-12
    Barbell Shrugs 4 x 8-10
    Snatches 4 x 8-10
    Arm raises 4 x 15-17
    Cuban Rotation 4 x 8-10
    BD Shrugs 4 x 8-10
    Standing BB Shoulder press 4 x 8-10

Friday Cardio
    Run 3-4 miles
    weighted decline situps 8 x 25-30

Weekend-OFF

I will also be taking in at least 300 grams of protein a day..... I am pretty interested in Mass Tabs, what is Stenabol?
  27. Banned

If I were you I'd cut out the cardio of 3-4 miles take off alot of your volume on your training. I.E. Sets. I like to stick to 5 sets per body part with around 4-6-8 reps per set. 8 as a warmup.

It's the MAX - OT training style. And it's quite effective for mass.

Although you may experience a decrease in cardiovascular abilities, MAX - OT has a viable option. That is to use stair stepping machines @ 16 minutes per session.

There are other cardio avenues.

I'm not gonna lie either. On my TRN/ZOL log I even did too much volume.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

wow, the mass tabs look nice tho. I would love to try that **** but alas test/deca sounds so much better.

Originally Posted by gotripped

whats going to be in this monster cycle?
  29. Banned

A Little run of Test E. A little run of Phera for 4 weeks in the beginning and a little run of SD in the end.

10 weeks.
  30. New Member

If I were you I'd cut out the cardio of 3-4 miles take off alot of your volume on your training. I.E. Sets. I like to stick to 5 sets per body part with around 4-6-8 reps per set. 8 as a warmup.

It's the MAX - OT training style. And it's quite effective for mass.

Although you may experience a decrease in cardiovascular abilities, MAX - OT has a viable option. That is to use stair stepping machines @ 16 minutes per session.

There are other cardio avenues.

I'm not gonna lie either. On my TRN/ZOL log I even did too much volume.
    Yea Im more than likley gonna cut out some of the Cardio but I leave for army boot camp on November 22nd so I have to run at least once a week. I am trying to bulk up as much as can before I go in because i know I won't have an ounce of fat on me when i come back from boot camp. Thank you for the advice my order should be here in couple days I will start my log when it does.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

sounds damn good...but why no deca??
  32. Banned

I don't feel like running it. I still like orals.
    And I'm not in the mood for causing my weiner to stop working after my load blowers log.
  33. Banned

Well nevermind that then. Keep up the cardio. You'll need to. Also, Run with a 40pound ruck sack on. Or atleast 40 pounds on you. That's what they run with in Basic. 3-5 miles

Have fun.
  34. New Member

Well nevermind that then. Keep up the cardio. You'll need to. Also, Run with a 40pound ruck sack on. Or atleast 40 pounds on you. That's what they run with in Basic. 3-5 miles

Have fun.
    So I've heard. hopefully I'll do well. Just out of curiousity is that quote on the bottom of your post real, if it is that would be funny but very sad.
  35. Banned

It's real but in parody of other people. It was made by Magickk in another thread speaking of Superdrol and it's many ignorant or uneducated users.

BAWAHAHHAHAHAHA
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

A Little run of Test E. A little run of Phera for 4 weeks in the beginning and a little run of superdrol in the end.

10 weeks.
    I would personally use superdrol first. I have read that using high anabolic compounds at the end of cycle adjusted your body to be even more acceptable to catabolism. It said that you will just lose more once off. I will try to find it later. Its really just experimenting tho so just try it and see how it works out if thats how you want to do it. I found Phera not as wet as alot of people said, actually pretty dry compound 4 me.
  37. Banned

I found phera to be neither wet nor dry. It seemed only to make me "hard" as halodrol did. But neither cause my composition to change to dry looking nor wet looking. Also I figured superdrol at the end would cause a hardening effect. However, with your theory in mind such should be taken into consideration.

Ironically, SD is consider a 20 on the Anabolic scale, but when another oral such as Dianabol is run at the end of a cycle, little is questioned in regards to it's (post cycle catabolism) due to it's popularity.
    Androgenic Anabolic
    Dianabol(Methandrostenolone)-----------40-60------90-210
    Superdrol(Methyldrostanolone)-------------400------20
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I found phera to be neither wet nor dry. It seemed only to make me "hard" as halodrol did. But neither cause my composition to change to dry looking nor wet looking. Also I figured superdrol at the end would cause a hardening effect. However, with your theory in mind such should be taken into consideration.

Ironically, superdrol is consider a 20 on the Anabolic scale, but when another oral such as Dianabol is run at the end of a cycle, little is questioned in regards to it's (post cycle catabolism) due to it's popularity.
    Androgenic Anabolic
    Dianabol(Methandrostenolone)-----------40-60------90-210
    Superdrol(Methyldrostanolone)-------------400------20
    Well thats well said about phera. I guess thats what i was trying to say. I noticed the same on it hard and full with strength but not bloated or dry.

If only I can remember where i read that at. It was about running an oral at the end of cycle. Dont quote me on if its a bad idea for the anabolic or andro i cant remember 100%.

Those anabolic androgenic ratios are from BP's old thread? I thought there was alot of people going against those ratios... I wouldnt base those on much truth as most tests are done on rats and they do have different responses. COuld be true tho idk.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have a bottle of M-1-T i wanted to run for my winter bulk comming up in about 3 weeks (exp. 03/2007). But If i have the cash I think I may switch it up to the Mass Tabs. If i can get the gains minus the sides from Mass Tabs vs. M-1-T that would be the shizzle
  40. Banned

yeah you might need to throw that bottle in the trash can and switch to Mass tabs or Superdrol if you're not experienced with M1t or you don't want the sides.

I however Welcome Side effects of M1t.

So Anyways you can call me "The trashcan" if you'd like.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. All Test 350. Has any one heard of this?
    By Scalini in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 08:19 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 11:06 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 08:07 PM
  4. Any one hear of Legal Gear M1-P ?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 10:30 PM
  5. Any one hear of phera-plex?