- 10-07-2006, 01:27 PM
- 10-07-2006, 01:32 PM
With hormones, I wouldnt go with approximate.
If I were you, Id get a digital scale to be sure.
1/4 tbsp is typically ~500mg but density of the powder makes a difference.
- 10-07-2006, 01:44 PM
its a 1/4 teaspoon not a 1/4 tablespoon. thanks for the reply though.
10-07-2006, 06:43 PM
10-07-2006, 09:52 PM
If your gonna deal with powder spring for a scale
Here are a couple of links for the cheapest of the cheap scales
Here is a site that has them as low as $18.00 digital
Digital Scales - Digital Scales & Pocket Scales! Electronic Scales Digital Scale
Here is a really nifty pocket scale that works well with powder and is as on like $12.00
American Science & Surplus: Scales
I'm not whoring for these guys...just figured this would be useful info
10-08-2006, 11:59 PM
get a scale, there is no excuss for not having one or not using one when you can get them every where.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jediclampet in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-25-2011, 01:50 PM
- By TheNinja in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2007, 11:15 AM
- By Gator762 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2006, 07:35 AM
- By westniles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:43 AM
- By babygetoboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2003, 10:29 PM