megaTRN users

mattjw348

mattjw348

Awards
Im starting up a cycle of mega trn and i want to have some poeple to campare my expected gains to. Anyone with experience please give some results.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well, you're diet will determine your gains on it. What are you looking to do, are you using at as a cutting agent, or are you looking to put on weight with it. trn is a very dry agent, it will bring out your vascularity and make you harder, also good for strength gains, but as far as packing on weight and mass with it, you would be better off going with something else like superdrol.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trn won't give you the mass you're looking for but it will give you strength/vascularity and hardness. It will increase libido and also make you lethargic. Really lethargic. Combine it with some Superdrol and you'll get a good combination of strength and mass.

B

biker340

Awards
I am just finishing a five week PP/Treanadrol ( same thing as mega TRN) cycle. My cycle was, PP 20, 30, 20 w/ 1 Trn,
2 Trn, 3 Trn.. What the previous posts said are pretty much correct. I noticed all the size gains and not much strength gains were from the PP and all the strength and not size gains were from TRN.. Next time I will combine the PP and TRN...
IMO it needs to be stacked.

I am Looking forward to starting PCT Sunday. I hope to maintain the strength and gain the size back..

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trn solo works fine. btw author said trenadrol is not a suitable copy of trn.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a 30 day cycle (TRN solo), I put on 7lbs. But really it's how much you eat and how hard you train that's gonna make the difference.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I used mega tren with mega zol while dieting for a contest. Obviously, I didn't gain any weight, but I did harden up a lot and get extremely vascular. My strength stayed very good too while dieting.

W

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
TRN has not done much for me. I think it may not be worth the risk.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M-TRN did absolutely nothing for me, personally. no gains, no sides, no nothing

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry, and I don't mean to call anyone out, but it's really been getting on my nerves, and I'm sick of reading it. (Not just with this thread or even this forum)

If something sucks and didn't do anything for you. That's great to know that you didn't like it. How about something quantitative.

How much were you taking?
How were you training?
What was your diet like (aside from "good" or "clean")?
What was the goal of your cycle (what were you expecting to get out of it)?

If the above were never assessed, I wouldn't doubt that it "did nothing" for you.

Thanks for reading, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Sinner.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most experienced users will report the above things you stated. However those with little reasoning abilities will generally just report something as sucking.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
TRN (original ALRI) did nothing for me except for making me feel sick and my hair to jump off my scalp. I front-loaded a Test E cycle with TRN/TST. Threw out the TST (Bioscience) in the first week, the TRN (felt sick, hair loss, libido impact) after the second. IMHO you're much better off with Turinabol or Anavar. Halodrol if you can't get Turinabol. Then again, Superdrol killed me and everybody seems to love that stuff, but I won't go near it again personally.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed to each is own. Alot of people Despise Dianabol. I like it, but not as much as SD.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Has anyone tried Trenadrol. I know it is suppose to be the exact same thing as TRN but Mega TRN gave me no gains and Gyno off of 6 mg for 4 weeks and Trenadrol gave me Crazy Stregth gains and decent mass (8 pounds while droping 1.5% bodyfat). Maybe I just got a bad batch of the TRN or something but it was really weird.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most experienced users will report the above things you stated. However those with little reasoning abilities will generally just report something as sucking.
haha....you guys are cute. those with a whole bunch of anabolic experience know when a drug does nothing because they know precisely how they personally respond to anabolics.

he asked "Anyone with experience please give some results." so i gave a brief summary. i didnt say "stay the hell away from this steroid" i gave the feedback he asked for.

if you guys prefer to criticize user feedbacks because you really loved megaTRN and cant see how anyone else didnt, feel free.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha....you guys are cute. those with a whole bunch of anabolic experience know when a drug does nothing because they know precisely how they personally respond to anabolics.

he asked "Anyone with experience please give some results." so i gave a brief summary. i didnt say "stay the hell away from this steroid" i gave the feedback he asked for.

if you guys prefer to criticize user feedbacks because you really loved megaTRN and cant see how anyone else didnt, feel free.

Well I'm glad you are aware of how your body responded to such anabolics. However, in accordance with my own experiences as well as others they were positive. Except for Matt hines experiences. Anywho, I retract my laceration of your 'sucking' comment. Although I feel it could be further elaborated so as to not draw such attention to a rudimentary comment.

B

biker340

Awards
Has anyone tried Trenadrol. I know it is suppose to be the exact same thing as TRN but Mega TRN gave me no gains and Gyno off of 6 mg for 4 weeks and Trenadrol gave me Crazy Stregth gains and decent mass (8 pounds while droping 1.5% bodyfat). Maybe I just got a bad batch of the TRN or something but it was really weird.
I just finished a three weeker of Trenadrol. gave me nice strength gains and little to no weight/size gains..

Eventhough some people say that it is not the same as mega TRN,, I liked it and will use what I have left over in the bottle with PP..

T

tigertest

Awards
never tried trenadrol, although I have a bottle, have tried mega-trn twice...i noticed weight gain, vascularity, and strength as positives...the only negative that I had was pretty bad hair shedding...worse than h-50, pp, or any other ph I have ever done...

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
well im now 12 days into my mega trn cycle. The gains have started to come without doubt. My bench has gone up about 20 lbs and ive put on about 10 lbs, but most of it bloat from eating so many carbs. No noticeable side effects yet besides a little acne, but no big deal.

Good to know it takes a little bit to kick in. I am on day 6 of TRN 6mg ed and 150 Zol ed. I have not noticed anything from it nor do I have the feeling of being ON anything.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks @ 4.5 mg gave me 8 pounds weight increase while dropping 2% BF. But killed my libido for months after cycle (tor/nha/fenu pct) and gave me really bad acne 2 months after cycle. I'm not touching it again ;-)

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
M-TRN did absolutely nothing for me, personally. no gains, no sides, no nothing
Same here.

For TheSinner...
4 weeks at 6mg
classic split high volume
looking for strength gains
diet was the same as always...about 500g carbs 250g protein 100g fat

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here.

For TheSinner...
4 weeks at 6mg
classic split high volume
looking for strength gains
diet was the same as always...about 500g carbs 250g protein 100g fat
To each his own I guess. TRN is looking like it's having mixed reviews. One thing I noticed about your setup is that you started out taking the max dosage. Granted I don't know how big you are or your cycle history, I can say that taking too much too quick is can burn out your AR's and impede you gains. Whether or not that had any effect on your lack of effect isn't exactly something I'm in a position to say, but it's a theory, and perhaps a good idea for future reference.

Sorry to hear your bad experience.

:smite: thesinner

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
To each his own I guess. TRN is looking like it's having mixed reviews. One thing I noticed about your setup is that you started out taking the max dosage. Granted I don't know how big you are or your cycle history, I can say that taking too much too quick is can burn out your AR's and impede you gains. Whether or not that had any effect on your lack of effect isn't exactly something I'm in a position to say, but it's a theory, and perhaps a good idea for future reference.

Sorry to hear your bad experience.

:smite: thesinner
haha its alright..zol and phera were disappointing as well

ill stick to superdrol and injectables

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i threw in mtrn on the last weeks of a PP cycle, it gave me a boost in strength and vascularity when the PP results started to level off. I was effected badly post cycle, libido was killed. Ive ran it again (never over 6mg both times) and I have my conclusion, take it for what its worth, the stuff is not worth the risk. Kills libido, acne, its just a strong progestin and i bet if you ran it often or at high doses you would be lactating and willy would always be sleeping. for strength and vascularity?....there is better stuff out there for that.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
when i threw in mtrn on the last weeks of a PP cycle, it gave me a boost in strength and vascularity when the PP results started to level off. I was effected badly post cycle, libido was killed. Ive ran it again (never over 6mg both times) and I have my conclusion, take it for what its worth, the stuff is not worth the risk. Kills libido, acne, its just a strong progestin and i bet if you ran it often or at high doses you would be lactating and willy would always be sleeping. for strength and vascularity?....there is better stuff out there for that.
Sorry I had a question, who is the pic of below your name. His guns are increadible!!!!

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I like 2 mgs preworkout. For me, it increases strength during workout and especially endurance. I seem to cruise right through workouts. I also noticed similar effect when running on it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
trn mad me very very angry, great strength gains..no weight gain, and lots of vascularity. I know that everyone thinks tst is crap...and it pretty much is but it seemed to save my libido whil ei was on trn. TRN 6mgs every day and 10mg of tst.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I like 2 mgs preworkout. For me, it increases strength during workout and especially endurance. I seem to cruise right through workouts. I also noticed similar effect when running on it.
Are you saying you just take it as a pre-workout sup (as opposed to running an actual cycle of it)?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you just take it as a pre-workout sup (as opposed to running an actual cycle of it)?
Yes, didn't seem to have much benefit to cycle with the other better Mass-buiders out there. Actually did run as part of cycle and I wasn't impressed except during workout. So I will use what I have left as preworkout boost when on cycle.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yes, didn't seem to have much benefit to cycle with the other better Mass-buiders out there. Actually did run as part of cycle and I wasn't impressed except during workout. So I will use what I have left as preworkout boost when on cycle.
Thanks - that's an interesting idea.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found 4 bottles of this stuff in my basement I had forgotton about (expired but Im sure it's still 75% potent LOL) so I might give it a go. :D

Any liver issues on megaTRN ???