Pheradrol 4 weeks... Should I go 5 ??

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Just like it says... I am 4 weeks in, and have finally just now started seeing some gains.. Actually nice gains.. For alittle over a week now, I have been at 30mg.. The rest of the time I was at 20.. Nothing was going on at 20. I feel fine. Not to tired, and sex drive is not really to great.. My boys have started drawing up a bit as well.. But I expect that.. So, Should I go for another week, or should I stop, and start my PCT.. Just trying to get an opinion...

Thanks

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I've seen people go as long as 6 weeks, but I'd say 4 is the limit. Phera doesn't really have a long half-life that you would need to do a longer cycle to see results. If you go longer, you might gain a few more lbs, but it'll be a lot more difficult to maintain what you get.

I tend to be partial short cycles (Less than 4 weeks) because the gains are more easily maintained and PCT is a breeze. I just finished PCT for a 3 weeker stacked with M-TRN the other week and had some phenominal results (maintained 13lbs).

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it was me I'd go six. You'll find that most on this board won't go longer than 4 weeks on orals.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I think I've seen people go as long as 6 weeks, but I'd say 4 is the limit. Phera doesn't really have a long half-life that you would need to do a longer cycle to see results. If you go longer, you might gain a few more lbs, but it'll be a lot more difficult to maintain what you get.

I tend to be partial short cycles (Less than 4 weeks) because the gains are more easily maintained and post cycle therapy is a breeze. I just finished PCT for a 3 weeker stacked with M-TRN the other week and had some phenominal results (maintained 13lbs).

You gained 13lbs on just M-trn? Or did you stack the m-trn with something else. I can't imagine gaining that much on a trn cycle, that's not really a mass supp.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You gained 13lbs on just M-trn? Or did you stack the m-trn with something else. I can't imagine gaining that much on a trn cycle, that's not really a mass supp.

stacked with a pheraplex clone, sh**loads of food, and a tons of training.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Anymore advice.... Anyone else ? Would like to get a bit more feedback before I make my decision...

Thanks..

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'd go 2 more weeks at 30, take advantage of the good gains that you're seeing.