Pheradrol 4 weeks... Should I go 5 ??

1. Gold Member
    Answers

Pheradrol 4 weeks... Should I go 5 ??

Just like it says... I am 4 weeks in, and have finally just now started seeing some gains.. Actually nice gains.. For alittle over a week now, I have been at 30mg.. The rest of the time I was at 20.. Nothing was going on at 20. I feel fine. Not to tired, and sex drive is not really to great.. My boys have started drawing up a bit as well.. But I expect that.. So, Should I go for another week, or should I stop, and start my PCT.. Just trying to get an opinion...

Thanks

2. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I think I've seen people go as long as 6 weeks, but I'd say 4 is the limit. Phera doesn't really have a long half-life that you would need to do a longer cycle to see results. If you go longer, you might gain a few more lbs, but it'll be a lot more difficult to maintain what you get.

I tend to be partial short cycles (Less than 4 weeks) because the gains are more easily maintained and PCT is a breeze. I just finished PCT for a 3 weeker stacked with M-TRN the other week and had some phenominal results (maintained 13lbs).
  3. Registered User
    Answers

If it was me I'd go six. You'll find that most on this board won't go longer than 4 weeks on orals.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    I think I've seen people go as long as 6 weeks, but I'd say 4 is the limit. Phera doesn't really have a long half-life that you would need to do a longer cycle to see results. If you go longer, you might gain a few more lbs, but it'll be a lot more difficult to maintain what you get.

I tend to be partial short cycles (Less than 4 weeks) because the gains are more easily maintained and post cycle therapy is a breeze. I just finished PCT for a 3 weeker stacked with M-TRN the other week and had some phenominal results (maintained 13lbs).

You gained 13lbs on just M-trn? Or did you stack the m-trn with something else. I can't imagine gaining that much on a trn cycle, that's not really a mass supp.
  5. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    You gained 13lbs on just M-trn? Or did you stack the m-trn with something else. I can't imagine gaining that much on a trn cycle, that's not really a mass supp.

stacked with a pheraplex clone, sh**loads of food, and a tons of training.
  6. Gold Member
    Answers

Anymore advice.... Anyone else ? Would like to get a bit more feedback before I make my decision...

Thanks..
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I'd go 2 more weeks at 30, take advantage of the good gains that you're seeing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 04:18 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 11:31 PM
  3. 250mgs of Cyp per week should.....
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 09:13 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 02:07 PM
  5. how many hours a week should i train?
    By julius kelp in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 09:37 PM