Pheradrol 4 weeks... Should I go 5 ??

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.41%

Pheradrol 4 weeks... Should I go 5 ??

Just like it says... I am 4 weeks in, and have finally just now started seeing some gains.. Actually nice gains.. For alittle over a week now, I have been at 30mg.. The rest of the time I was at 20.. Nothing was going on at 20. I feel fine. Not to tired, and sex drive is not really to great.. My boys have started drawing up a bit as well.. But I expect that.. So, Should I go for another week, or should I stop, and start my PCT.. Just trying to get an opinion...

Thanks

2. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I think I've seen people go as long as 6 weeks, but I'd say 4 is the limit. Phera doesn't really have a long half-life that you would need to do a longer cycle to see results. If you go longer, you might gain a few more lbs, but it'll be a lot more difficult to maintain what you get.

I tend to be partial short cycles (Less than 4 weeks) because the gains are more easily maintained and PCT is a breeze. I just finished PCT for a 3 weeker stacked with M-TRN the other week and had some phenominal results (maintained 13lbs).
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If it was me I'd go six. You'll find that most on this board won't go longer than 4 weeks on orals.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    I think I've seen people go as long as 6 weeks, but I'd say 4 is the limit. Phera doesn't really have a long half-life that you would need to do a longer cycle to see results. If you go longer, you might gain a few more lbs, but it'll be a lot more difficult to maintain what you get.

I tend to be partial short cycles (Less than 4 weeks) because the gains are more easily maintained and post cycle therapy is a breeze. I just finished PCT for a 3 weeker stacked with M-TRN the other week and had some phenominal results (maintained 13lbs).

You gained 13lbs on just M-trn? Or did you stack the m-trn with something else. I can't imagine gaining that much on a trn cycle, that's not really a mass supp.
  5. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    You gained 13lbs on just M-trn? Or did you stack the m-trn with something else. I can't imagine gaining that much on a trn cycle, that's not really a mass supp.

stacked with a pheraplex clone, sh**loads of food, and a tons of training.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.41%

Anymore advice.... Anyone else ? Would like to get a bit more feedback before I make my decision...

Thanks..
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd go 2 more weeks at 30, take advantage of the good gains that you're seeing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 05:18 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:31 AM
  3. 250mgs of Cyp per week should.....
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 10:13 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 03:07 PM
  5. how many hours a week should i train?
    By julius kelp in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 10:37 PM