Test E and sore nipples

mindspin

mindspin

Awards
I tried the search function but did not find an exact answer. My apologies if I overlooked an older thread with the answer to this.

Anyhoo, I'm into week 4 of my 12 week dbol/Test E plan.

I ran dbol for 3 weeks at 45mg/day and now just using 500mg/wk of Test E. Last Thursday. I noticed that when i press on my nipples they are sore. Not the nipple itself but directly behind it. Last Friday I started taking 40mg/day of Nolva to stop the soreness. It's now just about a week later and they still are sore. From a previous PH cycle I have some Tamaxofin Citrate lying around 20mg/ML. I'm sure that is one in the same as my nolva, but could that work better?
Do any Vets have some suggestions on what I could do to stop the soreness and prevent gyno from happening?

Thanks in advance.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I tried the search function but did not find an exact answer. My apologies if I overlooked an older thread with the answer to this.

Anyhoo, I'm into week 4 of my 12 week dbol/Test E plan.

I ran dbol for 3 weeks at 45mg/day and now just using 500mg/wk of Test E. Last Thursday. I noticed that when i press on my nipples they are sore. Not the nipple itself but directly behind it. Last Friday I started taking 40mg/day of Nolva to stop the soreness. It's now just about a week later and they still are sore. From a previous PH cycle I have some Tamaxofin Citrate lying around 20mg/ML. I'm sure that is one in the same as my nolva, but could that work better?
Do any Vets have some suggestions on what I could do to stop the soreness and prevent gyno from happening?

Thanks in advance.
First of all I am not a vet, but I do like to play Doctor. I would say you have stirred up some estrogen sides. I would get some ATD from Nutriplanet and continue with the NOLVA at 60-40 mgs for a week. Then I would continue on 20 mgs daily for at least a month. I would start on three pills a day of the nutri ATD. If the tenderness behind the nipple subsides, consider yourself lucky. If anybody gave me a titty twister right now I would cry.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to apologise when you have tried to look but couldn't find the answer.

PITDAWG

Awards
what about Clomid?? n-e comments about using that as well?

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
what about throwing in liquidex/adex in the mix?