Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If your taking 4-AD then all these products iwll help since it all converts through the 5-AR enzyme to dht and most androgenic activity is due to dht for this prohormone. With 1-test and 1-AD their is a lot of androgenic activity on the 1-test as is and then it converts to dht through an unknonwn pathway meaning all the common medications won't stop it converting, it will only stop what is being converted through your natural test prodcution so for 1-test and 1-AD saw palmetto or proscar and maybe a topical anti-androgen such as sprio would be optimal. If your doing 4-AD anything will work since dht is only conveted through the known pathway and dht is the only strong androgenic substance produced from 4-AD.

If doing TREN saw palmetto or proscar is the only good and PRAY! LOL

2. What is the best product(s) to use if using only "a little 4AD" to prevent the hair loss (If you were to just buy one or two). I plan to do a Noraderm cycle but to stack with a little 4AD to address the lethargy and libido issues.

Will the Saw Palmetto help here?
    •   

3. if only using moderate dosages of 4-AD saw palmetto is plenty for all but the most worst cases of people prone to hair thinning and even then its probablyan exxageration.

IF you want maximum results from saw palmetto start taking at regular dosages a few weeks before your cycle and then when your cycle starts take 3 times the recommended dosage, then back down postcycle or maybe continue using high for at least a week postcycle if you choose.

Remember if you ever use 1-AD, 1-test, trenabol, or any other strong androgen substances other then testosterone or 4-AD the only thing you will be stopping from all these substances is the dht from your natural production and NOT the dht as a result of unknown conversion(in 1-AD/1-test case this only applies) and for all of these compounds have strong androgenic activity BY THEMSELVES. Im pretty sure even spiro an anti-androgen on the scalp works by stopping dht but that is no good in stopping 1-test's androgenic activity on its own since i believe spiro stops it from converting through the KNOWN pathway(5-AR). Even if it did stop the dht effectively through the unknown pathway that 1-test converts to, it WOULDN"T stop the STRONG androgenic activity of 1-test by itself. SAME THING FOR FINA.

4. if only using moderate dosages of 4-AD saw palmetto is plenty for all but the most worst cases of people prone to hair thinning and even then its probablyan exxageration.

IF you want maximum results from saw palmetto start taking at regular dosages a few weeks before your cycle and then when your cycle starts take 3 times the recommended dosage, then back down postcycle or maybe continue using high for at least a week postcycle if you choose.

Remember if you ever use 1-AD, 1-test, trenabol, or any other strong androgen substances other then testosterone or 4-AD the only thing you will be stopping from all these substances is the dht from your natural production and NOT the dht as a result of unknown conversion(in 1-AD/1-test case this only applies) and for all of these compounds have strong androgenic activity BY THEMSELVES. Im pretty sure even spiro an anti-androgen on the scalp works by stopping dht but that is no good in stopping 1-test's androgenic activity on its own since i believe spiro stops it from converting through the KNOWN pathway(5-AR). Even if it did stop the dht effectively through the unknown pathway that 1-test converts to, it WOULDN"T stop the STRONG androgenic activity of 1-test by itself. SAME THING FOR FINA.

5. Originally posted by pjorstad
    I'm pretty sure even spiro an anti-androgen on the scalp works by stopping dht but that is no good in stopping 1-test's androgenic activity on its own since i believe spiro stops it from converting through the KNOWN pathway(5-AR). Even if it did stop the dht effectively through the unknown pathway that 1-test converts to, it WOULDN"T stop the STRONG androgenic activity of 1-test by itself. SAME THING FOR FINA.
    Your logic is sound, but you've got the facts wrong:

Spiro as an anti-androgen competes at the receptor, making it much more effective than a 5ar inhibitor. It is the only thing that will help you with 1-test, fina etc.
    •   

6. How does something like T1 Pro compare to AAS such as dbol for hair loss?
    Does taking the saw palmetto etc inhibit the anabolic effect of the T1 Pro?

I've taken DBol before, in doses around 25mg daily - I know Dbol is supposed to be pretty androgenic, and just wondered if any effects have been noted with this with regard to hair loss.
    None of my family have MPB, and my own hair is ok (apart from getting a bit grey) I'm 37, and as long as I don't end up looking like a demented monk, I'm not particularly fussed about a little hair loss.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test E & hair loss
    By Triton Power in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 07:17 AM
  2. Did You Experience Hair Loss With M5aa?
    By Mu5tang69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 01:01 PM
  3. Test/dbol hair loss
    By jman2129 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 02:05 PM
  4. Has anyone experience hair loss on DCP?
    By FreshC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 12:09 PM
  5. About Deca and Test and hair loss
    By FreakNasty22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 12:58 PM