H-50 Log

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys...

I have lurked around on these boards for quite a while now, reading as much of the great information found on here as possible. I've posted a few questions before on things that I was uncertain of and received great help in return. It's been a while since I've last posted so I thought I would take some time and finally get back on here and maybe contribute a little bit to the forums.

A little background information about myself...

I've worked out for the large majority of my life, but never really took training "hardcore" (in the bodybuildilng sense) until a few years ago. So I've always a pretty decent build but never really optimized myself until the beginning of college. During the majority of high school, i hovered around 180-190 pounds. When I first went to college, I continued to work out, but due to a poor diet among bodybuilding standards I ballooned up well over 250 pounds (yes you read that right), possibly even higher. I don't remember an exact weight, but I can tell you I went from a 34"-36" pant size to a 42"-44". Yes college tooks its toll because I was enjoying myself too much (I'm from New York City and attended college in New Orleans, pre-Katrina. I have relocated back to New York after the hurricane). I soon after began running again and taking my cardio as serious as I have taken weightlifting all my life, and the weight started to shed quickly. Although I probably have lost some muscle due to the rapid weightloss, I still am in pretty decent shape and continue to make progress through cardio and weight training.

Current Stats....
Height: 5'10
Weight: 235 lbs
Arms: 18" cold, a hair under 19" pumpedd
Waist: 36"
Neck: 19"
Calves: 16.5"
Bodyfat: I would have to say around 20%

Cycle History...
I have only done a cycle of Ergo Max LMG, 3 weeks, @ 20/30/30 (Started the cycle at 10 mg ed, but soon bumped to 20 because of my bodyweight). The cycle was in my opinion went great. Added weight and reps to all of my lifts, clothes fit a little better, and I suffered ZERO sides. PCT was done correctly with Nolva and other supps, which I will mention later in this post. To this day I have retained most of my gains, and all of my strength.

Alright guys, sorry for the long blabbering already, but I'd figure I would give you a guys most of the important information, because I myself hate posts that do not really inform of any background information. If there is anything else you would like to know, just let me know, I'd be happy to answer.

My plans...

Well as I mentioned, I had a pretty successful bulk during my ErgoMax LMG cycle, and I plan on cutting now with Halodrol 50. I know it may seem odd to cut during the beginning of the winter season but I thought it would be a good idea to do a really slow cut now until the upcoming summer. If my weight hits a standstill later in the year I may try to bulk for like 3 weeks or so to shock the system, but for the most part I plan to cut.

The Cycle...
50mg Halodrol-50 ED
10 g Fish/Flax Oil ED
2 Multi-Vitamin ED
2400 mg Milk Thistle ED (pre-load 2 weeks)
100 mg Co-Q10 ED(pre-load 2 weeks)
2000 mg Garlic ED(pre-load 2 weeks)
2400 mg Red Yeast Rice ED(pre-load 2 weeks)
2000 mg Hawthorne ED(pre-load 2 weeks)

My PCT (4 weeks)...

Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate)-40/30/20/10
Fenugreek4/3/2/1
Tribulus-4/3/2/1
ZMA-4/4/4/4
And all other supplements taken during the cycle (Milk Thistle, RYR, etc)

My goal is to lose some body fat. Not really looking to gain anything in terms of new muscle, I will be happy just maintaining, but if I do grow that would be great. Like I said, im just looking to drop some numbers of the body fat %.

I have some pics of myself over the years and pics of myself currently, and will post them all once I figure out how to do it and when I have the time. (This is my last year of college and its quite hectic. I plan on posting pics of myself after the cycle as well.

I would appreciate anyone's comments, whether good, bad or ugly, on anything. The purpose of this log is to hopefully help people here as much as I've already been helped from this forum. Wish me luck guys, I just opened my first blister pack, and am heading off to the gym now.

-Mike

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
10/04

Today was my first day of working out while using Halodrol-50, went to the gym and fired away at Chest...nothing out of the ordinary (its the first day afterall) except maybe some really good pumps. Probably just a result from the extra intensity and focus put into the workout because I'm on cycle. I don't know about anyone else, but when I have a supplement regimine that I'm following I always seem to have a great workout...

Flat BB Bench
135 x 12
185 x 10
225 x 6
225 x 5

Barbell seems to bother the rotator cuff a little bit, so I tend to take it easy on it...nothing worse than a blown out shoulder, especially on cycle :nono:

DB Incline
70's x 12
80's x 10
100' x 8

Incline Flyes

40's x 12
45's x 12
45's x 10

Also did some ab work afterwards, nothing crazy, just a few sets of weighted situps and some decline leg raises...

I've been reading pretty much every piece of information and every log there is out there on Halodrol 50 and it seems it may be useful that some of the bigger guys (over 200lbs.) up the dosage of Halodrol-50 to 75mg or 100mg. It seems that there is a trend also to run the cycles longer, sometimes from 6-8 weeks. I also have previously done ErgoMax LMG last spring as I mentioned before, so I have been considering bumping up the dosage later in the cycle due to bodyweight, as I do not want to have "slight results" 3 weeks into the cycle. Am I jumping the gun? Suggestions anyone?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
give it at least a week and if your not getting any results bump it up, but from what I've seen it takes a few days for Halo to kick in. Dosing does not really seem to be based on BW but individual. Plus you said you were at 20% BF which means your LBM is around 190lbs. Being that you've only done one past cycle, chances are 50 may be enough for you, just wait and see how it goes. Nothing worse then increasing dosage and paying with sides, when it was unnecessary.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
give it at least a week and if your not getting any results bump it up, but from what I've seen it takes a few days for Halo to kick in. Dosing does not really seem to be based on BW but individual. Plus you said you were at 20% BF which means your LBM is around 190lbs. Being that you've only done one past cycle, chances are 50 may be enough for you, just wait and see how it goes. Nothing worse then increasing dosage and paying with sides, when it was unnecessary.
Basso, thanks a lot for you input...if i did plan on bumping the dosage i didnt plan to until at leaset half way thourgh the cycle. But I think now I'm just going to play the cycle out how I planned since its my first time with the compound anyway. Did you yourself ever run a cycle of H-50? If you did what were your dosages and at what bodyweight?

I don't know guys, I'm sure it may be a placebo, but damn I'm feeling pretty good from my workout yesterday and have an awesome sense of well-being. It would be awesome if this stuff really didnt kick in pretty fast. I will keep you guys posted on how things go in the gym later today. Thanks Basso and everyone for your help!!!!!