Trenbolone Notes.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Trenbolone Notes.

There has been a lot of threads of late regarding trenbolone (AKA fina, finaplix, tren, finaject, and by the name brand Parabolan) that would indicate that a lot of people are not doing their homework. Trenbolone is NOT a good drug for a beginner or some one that is not a dedicated weight lifter or body builder. It has a lot of side affects and can severely aggregate other side affects from other drugs. It should be used with caution even when used by the experienced. This post is not a comprehensive reference rather it’s meant to be more of a cheat sheet for people that haven’t been doing their homework. As always this post is not meant to do anything but take up bandwidth as I am nobody you should be taking advice from.

What it is.
17β-Hydroxyestra-4, 9, 11-trien-3-one. If the chemical name doesn’t mean anything to you here is the simple version: Trenbolone is a derivative of nandrolone or nandrolone like hormones (Nandrolone Decanoate would but the common version, AKA Deca, its in that same class) that has been sort of squashed in the middle so to speak to modify the properties (actually it has two additional double bonds between certain carbon atoms) that make it act a great deal differently then its parent molecule. For one nandrolone can be aromatize to estrogen or estrogen like compounds where trenbolone can not. It commonly comes in 3 esters, acetate, enanthate, and hexahydrobenzyl carbonate. The weight of trenbolone itself is 270, the esters add on to this with 60 for the acetate, 130 for the enanthate and the hexahydrobenzyl carbonate. This should in theory make for roughly the same half life for the last two and around 36 hours for the acetate. I don’t have any really good information on the half life of the enanthate or the hexahydrobenzyl carbonate but 12 days is probably a good guess (trenbolone is a little more lipophilic the testosterone so I am assuming that it doesn’t go into water as easily, but that is just a rough guess)

Effects.
It’s not called gear of the gods for nothing; it is one of the most potent steroids that is reasonable safe to use. Nice lean gains that are easy to maintain and a strong anti carbolic effect make it a ideal steroid for cutting or bulking and one of the very few drugs that can help you do both at the same time. You can stack it with almost anything but not much is really needed.

Stacking
For cutting purposes stacking “dry” steroids (ones that don’t aromatize to estrogen or the derivatives of.) is advantageous in that trenbolone has certain fat burning effects that are more prominent without estrogen but it’s not necessary. Methenolone will work well (provided you’re rich) and so will proviron as both will help maintain your libido (see side affects). Both are “dry” as they ether inhibit estrogen production or at least don’t promote it. Testosterone will work quit well as well of course. Other items include drostanolone (masteron) and boldenolone (EQ). These tend to be tertiary items however and are used mainly to modify the basic stack (usually testosterone and trenbolone).

For bulking testosterone is hard to beat with trenbolone. There really just isn’t much of a need for any additional items. If your really feel the need the just up your dosage of testosterone, as it is one of the few steroids that you can safely do that with and you will gain more bang for your buck with this basic stack then the complex ones.

You should avoid the following when running trenbolone: any nandrolone product or the derivatives of due to excessive suppression of your system as well as your libido. In addition this may greatly increase in the progestin effects (see side affects). In addition to this I would include almost all orals as they tend to stress your liver and while trenbolone is NOT liver toxic it is harsh and this should be accounted for as a whole. Your body is going to have to work harder and that includes the liver. Stanozolol (winny) should be especially avoided as it tends to be very hard on the joints and trenbolone tends to make you very strong. There is an obvious problem here that a great number of people don’t ether see or care about. The stanozolol/trenbolone stack will make you look like a god but feel like an 80 year old man as well as potentially hurt you. If you absolutely must use an oral I would stick to things like dianabol or the like for bulking. You will get big quick but there is a price.

Side effects.
This is a long list here. All the common side effects except bloating apply here and some unique ones. They include insomnia, dehydration and physiological issues. This last one is not the normal media induced scare tactics. This is a real effect of trenbolone. The effect is described somewhat vaguely, descriptions range form just being irritable to paranoid to just not feel “right” when one it. This is a real effect for many and should be taken into careful consideration when thinking about using trenbolone. As for the insomnia it varies with people and dosage but is more often then not present in some form. The dehydration is a real concern as well. This is not a joke; you can get some serous complications from being dehydrated. The remedy for this is fairly simple if not always easy to do, drink all the water you can.

The term fina **** is not a misnomer; in about 90% of people it WILL cause impotence if ran alone. This is easily avoided provided that you run a reasonable dosage of trenbolone to start with, don’t stack it with other libido killing drugs, and that you add something to the stack to help counter the effects like testosterone or proviron. Note that this is not always 100% effective, sometimes it will just cause the problem and the only solution is to abort the cycle. Note also that some case trenbolone will actually increase the libido, while not common it does happen. When this happens it is not mild ether. This just demonstrates the degree that people can react differently to certain compounds.

Trenbolone has long been suspected of causing some kidney damage. There is not at this time any evidence of trenbolone directly being hard on your kidneys. However being dehydrated IS very hard on your kidneys so I strongly suspect that the two issues are strongly related. It’s not hard to see, most people on cycle are taking excessive amounts of protein, vitamins, and other supplements all of which your kidneys have to get rid of. Combine that with being dehydrated and it’s not hard to see why people could have problems in this area. Again the remedy is simple, just drink lots of water and keep your protein and supplements within reason, most of them are unnecessary anyways.

Gynecomastia is NOT caused by trenbolone but trenbolone WILL aggravate the problem. The mechanisms that cause this are still debated but it is generally agreed that trenbolone is a progestin in its own right and tends to “set up” the conditions for developing gynecomastia. As prevention is covered exstensivley elsewhere I will just state that an ounce of prevention is worth a lot more then a pound of cure when you include cost of the surgery to remove your B****T****.

Dosages
Anywhere from 175mg to 500mg a week with 200 to 400 being the average most any reasonable person would want. Beyond 500mg a week you can expect the sides to increase drastically. Really 25mg a day for a moderate size man beginning on trenbolone is more then enough with 50mg a day for an experienced user. Most of the horror stories one hears is usually the result of misuse rather then use of trenbolone. Running at the dosages above the side will be minimal and gains quite nice. Again if you really need more for some reason then just increase the amount of testosterone in your cycle. That is far safer then running more trenbolone.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Good post Skye, thanks.

Tren is not for me,. .... yet. :D

If I ever do try it I will use the lower end of the dosing scale as you have very wisely recommended.

Reps for you, but NO SOUP!

doom3q

Banned
Awards
damn good post skye, I'd give you more reps if I could.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Again I say - Skye is sorta like Moses coming down from the mount with his commandments.

Skye watches this board from atop a mountain (I picture him with some big long curly white beard) - once he sees the God of Stupidity reigning around AM (made worse by his minion Jayhawk), he decides that it's time to educate the heathen masses.

I've been waiting for one of these threads for the better part of 6 months or so.
So - let me say it for Skye since he didn't:
"Stupid posters of AM - consider yourselves extremely lucky to have witnessed the shining splendor that is a Skye thread.
Now - go feast upon the orangatanges, fruit bats, slothes, and breakfast cereals.
Amen."

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Now - go feast upon the orangatanges, fruit bats, slothes, and breakfast cereals.
Amen."
Brother Maynard?

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
fantastic post .. perfectly described skye! ... he really hit the nail on the head here

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
STICKY!!! We need more threads like this for some other compounds like Test, Winny, Bold/EQ, Nandralone(decca, phenyl, etc.), and dbol. I'd do it, but I would probably just summarize stuff out of Anabolics 2004 :D

ManBeast

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outstanding post, Skye. I know a lot of people that have ran tren, but I do not hold their opinions in very high regard. The consensus among them is that it is a great drug, but not worth the sides. Then again, some of these people have never even heard the words "post-cycle therapy."

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Again I say - Skye is sorta like Moses coming down from the mount with his commandments.

Skye watches this board from atop a mountain (I picture him with some big long curly white beard) - once he sees the God of Stupidity reigning around AM (made worse by his minion Jayhawk), he decides that it's time to educate the heathen masses.
Skye is Norse, so it's more like Odin channeling through him. Only if Odin was interested in molecular chemistry and endocrinology.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
STICKY!!! We need more threads like this for some other compounds like Test, Winny, Bold/EQ, Nandralone(decca, phenyl, etc.), and dbol. I'd do it, but I would probably just summarize stuff out of Anabolics 2004 :D

ManBeast
Skye, here is a blue print. Fill in the blanks.

Book mark it. If you do fill in a complete user guide I would be glad to sick them.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
B... you quoted me and directed it at Skye? I feel honored! :D

ManBeast

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Good post! I've seen on other boards guys using it for their first cycles!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I used it in my first cycle, at a very low dose combined with a low (but definitely above HRT) level of test. I think the problem with a lot of people on their first cycle is that they want to "blow up" right away. I think that slow(er) solid gains are much easier to keep, and easier for your body to get used to.

ManBeast

KellysGymCarver

Awards
This is such a great post. I've been bouncing around other boards looking for something that is not hyped too deep in Chemistry 101! This is a perfect read. Thanks a lot SKYE, I've made up my mind on whether to try Tren or not..KGC

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
No Ubi - Skye is clearly Brother Maynard reading from the Book of Armaments Chapter 2, vs. 9 to 27.

2 points for BP!!!
Good show ole' chap!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Trenbolone Notes.

There has been a lot of threads of late regarding trenbolone (AKA fina, finaplix, tren, finaject, and by the name brand Parabolan) that would indicate that a lot of people are not doing their homework. Trenbolone is NOT a good drug for a beginner or some one that is not a dedicated weight lifter or body builder. It has a lot of side affects and can severely aggregate other side affects from other drugs. It should be used with caution even when used by the experienced. This post is not a comprehensive reference rather it’s meant to be more of a cheat sheet for people that haven’t been doing their homework. As always this post is not meant to do anything but take up bandwidth as I am nobody you should be taking advice from.

What it is.
17β-Hydroxyestra-4, 9, 11-trien-3-one. If the chemical name doesn’t mean anything to you here is the simple version: Trenbolone is a derivative of nandrolone or nandrolone like hormones (Nandrolone Decanoate would but the common version, AKA Deca, its in that same class) that has been sort of squashed in the middle so to speak to modify the properties (actually it has two additional double bonds between certain carbon atoms) that make it act a great deal differently then its parent molecule. For one nandrolone can be aromatize to estrogen or estrogen like compounds where trenbolone can not. It commonly comes in 3 esters, acetate, enanthate, and hexahydrobenzyl carbonate. The weight of trenbolone itself is 270, the esters add on to this with 60 for the acetate, 130 for the enanthate and the hexahydrobenzyl carbonate. This should in theory make for roughly the same half life for the last two and around 36 hours for the acetate. I don’t have any really good information on the half life of the enanthate or the hexahydrobenzyl carbonate but 12 days is probably a good guess (trenbolone is a little more lipophilic the testosterone so I am assuming that it doesn’t go into water as easily, but that is just a rough guess)

Effects.
It’s not called gear of the gods for nothing; it is one of the most potent steroids that is reasonable safe to use. Nice lean gains that are easy to maintain and a strong anti carbolic effect make it a ideal steroid for cutting or bulking and one of the very few drugs that can help you do both at the same time. You can stack it with almost anything but not much is really needed.

Stacking
For cutting purposes stacking “dry” steroids (ones that don’t aromatize to estrogen or the derivatives of.) is advantageous in that trenbolone has certain fat burning effects that are more prominent without estrogen but it’s not necessary. Methenolone will work well (provided you’re rich) and so will proviron as both will help maintain your libido (see side affects). Both are “dry” as they ether inhibit estrogen production or at least don’t promote it. Testosterone will work quit well as well of course. Other items include drostanolone (masteron) and boldenolone (EQ). These tend to be tertiary items however and are used mainly to modify the basic stack (usually testosterone and trenbolone).

For bulking testosterone is hard to beat with trenbolone. There really just isn’t much of a need for any additional items. If your really feel the need the just up your dosage of testosterone, as it is one of the few steroids that you can safely do that with and you will gain more bang for your buck with this basic stack then the complex ones.

You should avoid the following when running trenbolone: any nandrolone product or the derivatives of due to excessive suppression of your system as well as your libido. In addition this may greatly increase in the progestin effects (see side affects). In addition to this I would include almost all orals as they tend to stress your liver and while trenbolone is NOT liver toxic it is harsh and this should be accounted for as a whole. Your body is going to have to work harder and that includes the liver. Stanozolol (winny) should be especially avoided as it tends to be very hard on the joints and trenbolone tends to make you very strong. There is an obvious problem here that a great number of people don’t ether see or care about. The stanozolol/trenbolone stack will make you look like a god but feel like an 80 year old man as well as potentially hurt you. If you absolutely must use an oral I would stick to things like dianabol or the like for bulking. You will get big quick but there is a price.

Side effects.
This is a long list here. All the common side effects except bloating apply here and some unique ones. They include insomnia, dehydration and physiological issues. This last one is not the normal media induced scare tactics. This is a real effect of trenbolone. The effect is described somewhat vaguely, descriptions range form just being irritable to paranoid to just not feel “right” when one it. This is a real effect for many and should be taken into careful consideration when thinking about using trenbolone. As for the insomnia it varies with people and dosage but is more often then not present in some form. The dehydration is a real concern as well. This is not a joke; you can get some serous complications from being dehydrated. The remedy for this is fairly simple if not always easy to do, drink all the water you can.

The term fina **** is not a misnomer; in about 90% of people it WILL cause impotence if ran alone. This is easily avoided provided that you run a reasonable dosage of trenbolone to start with, don’t stack it with other libido killing drugs, and that you add something to the stack to help counter the effects like testosterone or proviron. Note that this is not always 100% effective, sometimes it will just cause the problem and the only solution is to abort the cycle. Note also that some case trenbolone will actually increase the libido, while not common it does happen. When this happens it is not mild ether. This just demonstrates the degree that people can react differently to certain compounds.

Trenbolone has long been suspected of causing some kidney damage. There is not at this time any evidence of trenbolone directly being hard on your kidneys. However being dehydrated IS very hard on your kidneys so I strongly suspect that the two issues are strongly related. It’s not hard to see, most people on cycle are taking excessive amounts of protein, vitamins, and other supplements all of which your kidneys have to get rid of. Combine that with being dehydrated and it’s not hard to see why people could have problems in this area. Again the remedy is simple, just drink lots of water and keep your protein and supplements within reason, most of them are unnecessary anyways.

Gynecomastia is NOT caused by trenbolone but trenbolone WILL aggravate the problem. The mechanisms that cause this are still debated but it is generally agreed that trenbolone is a progestin in its own right and tends to “set up” the conditions for developing gynecomastia. As prevention is covered exstensivley elsewhere I will just state that an ounce of prevention is worth a lot more then a pound of cure when you include cost of the surgery to remove your B****T****.

Dosages
Anywhere from 175mg to 500mg a week with 200 to 400 being the average most any reasonable person would want. Beyond 500mg a week you can expect the sides to increase drastically. Really 25mg a day for a moderate size man beginning on trenbolone is more then enough with 50mg a day for an experienced user. Most of the horror stories one hears is usually the result of misuse rather then use of trenbolone. Running at the dosages above the side will be minimal and gains quite nice. Again if you really need more for some reason then just increase the amount of testosterone in your cycle. That is far safer then running more trenbolone.
So I can drink tren, right?

LOL SKYE, you are the man.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Skye, here is a blue print. Fill in the blanks.

Book mark it. If you do fill in a complete user guide I would be glad to sick them.
Thanks guys, been biz.

B5150 that link doesn't work for me. can you fix it and I will look at it as soon as I can get some sleep

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome post!

I would like to stress the fact that tren seems to amplify sides of others greatly. For me in particular acne was greatly amplified to the point that I got a rare version of acne called "acne conglobata." This form of acne is so severe it is permanently disfiguring. Thankfully I only wound up with a blotch or two on my face, but my entire chest, my whole back (upper, middle, and lower), my traps, and my whole shoulders are all now permamently and prominantly scarred. This type of acne has a tendancy to form large cysts that bleed. I must wear tshirts underneath clothing even in summer because I bleed all the time from these cysts.

To top things off, I felt like absolute crap on the stuff. Things that I normally enjoy or find soothing I found annoying instead. For example, normally whenever I'm down, if one thing can cheer me up it's my cat, Ninja. On Tren, I found her extremely annoying instead. We're talking about the nicest cat in the world here and I found her annoying. A cat that tends to act like a cross between a monkey and a dog (super friendly, likes to play, and likes to show off by doing acrobatics), and I found her annoying. That disturbed me greatly.

Yes it built muscle, even on a pretty intense caloric deficit. So for that it cannot be beaten. Even still I can tell you all flat out I'll never touch the stuff again.

If you do decide to use Tren, here are a couple things I'd make sure of:

1) If you are not an extremely even tempered person, don't use it.
2) You must keep in mind at all times that if you feel angry or irritated it is the Tren and you must NOT let it affect your actions.
3) If you start getting acne that is more severe that usual (e.g. you get a cyst), STOP YOUR CYCLE IMMEDIATELY. This kind of severe acne is not preventable by known means and cannot be cured by predictably by known means. Additionally, it has a tendancy to stay with you for many years afterwards even after you stop any and all AAS (this is mostly because this form of acne actually digs deep tunnels under your skin for more to breed in).
4) if you start getting into verbal arguments more and more frequently and you start having urges to get violent or strike out, STOP YOUR CYCLE IMMEDIATELY. These don't go away and they just get worse on Tren.

Thankfully I'm an even tempered person and I tend to be good and keeping my emotions under control. Even still I walked around all day feeling like I wanted to tear people's heads off. It's an awful feeling and to say it puts you in a bad mood is redundant. It pretty much is the very definition of a bad mood.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, been biz.

B5150 that link doesn't work for me. can you fix it and I will look at it as soon as I can get some sleep
For some reason search result links don't retain their properties.

Search: Advanced Search
Search by Keyword: The Reference Point Thread
Search by: Titles Only
Search by User Name: strateg0s
Search in Forum: Steroids

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
On tren I cough a little as if I just got over a cold (thats it) no insomnia, anger issues or "feeling like crap"

It is amazing how the same substance can effect people so radically different.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome post!

I would like to stress the fact that tren seems to amplify sides of others greatly. For me in particular acne was greatly amplified to the point that I got a rare version of acne called "acne conglobata." This form of acne is so severe it is permanently disfiguring. Thankfully I only wound up with a blotch or two on my face, but my entire chest, my whole back (upper, middle, and lower), my traps, and my whole shoulders are all now permamently and prominantly scarred. This type of acne has a tendancy to form large cysts that bleed. I must wear tshirts underneath clothing even in summer because I bleed all the time from these cysts.

To top things off, I felt like absolute crap on the stuff. Things that I normally enjoy or find soothing I found annoying instead. For example, normally whenever I'm down, if one thing can cheer me up it's my cat, Ninja. On Tren, I found her extremely annoying instead. We're talking about the nicest cat in the world here and I found her annoying. A cat that tends to act like a cross between a monkey and a dog (super friendly, likes to play, and likes to show off by doing acrobatics), and I found her annoying. That disturbed me greatly.

Yes it built muscle, even on a pretty intense caloric deficit. So for that it cannot be beaten. Even still I can tell you all flat out I'll never touch the stuff again.

If you do decide to use Tren, here are a couple things I'd make sure of:

1) If you are not an extremely even tempered person, don't use it.
2) You must keep in mind at all times that if you feel angry or irritated it is the Tren and you must NOT let it affect your actions.
3) If you start getting acne that is more severe that usual (e.g. you get a cyst), STOP YOUR CYCLE IMMEDIATELY. This kind of severe acne is not preventable by known means and cannot be cured by predictably by known means. Additionally, it has a tendancy to stay with you for many years afterwards even after you stop any and all anabolic steroids (this is mostly because this form of acne actually digs deep tunnels under your skin for more to breed in).
4) if you start getting into verbal arguments more and more frequently and you start having urges to get violent or strike out, STOP YOUR CYCLE IMMEDIATELY. These don't go away and they just get worse on Tren.

Thankfully I'm an even tempered person and I tend to be good and keeping my emotions under control. Even still I walked around all day feeling like I wanted to tear people's heads off. It's an awful feeling and to say it puts you in a bad mood is redundant. It pretty much is the very definition of a bad mood.

Wow sorry te hear that (I think you posted that before).. what dosage were you using?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - that's freaking crazy Null!
I didn't know it could cause severe acne like that.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It's times like this, after reading about that acne that i thank god i've never ever had acne, like i may get one zit once in a while, even while on it's nothing noticable, maybe a zit here in their on my back. I had a buddy that had huge scares all over his upper back from acne, that really must suck.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using 400mg or so of Tren very soon and i'll post my reaction to the higher dosage when i'm on, i can relate to feeling "not right" though, . I will say that my mood was kinda up and down, i ran into an old boss at Chapters and i wanted to rip his head off, lol. So it was like random bouts of aggression and i'm a levelheaded guy to give you some idea. It did find that when i was in the gym i was just "in the zone" and was very aggressive when lifting, like i was angry at the weights, lol. The sweating is a pain though , i soaked through my sheets EVERY NIGHT and my pillow, i'd lay in bed with my window open and a fan on and this is in the cooler months in Canada! I suggest stick with 1 blanket and just boxers or briefs no shirt, no socks nothing, otherwise you'll walk up in an absolute POOL of sweat, really quite disgusting.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I hear that sleeping on a big bath towel helps. A 2nd towel over the pillow is necessary as well.
Does anybody know what causes night sweats while taking Tren?
That whole 'Tren Cough' thing is pretty odd as well.

-Tinytoad

I'll be using 400mg or so of Tren very soon and i'll post my reaction to the higher dosage when i'm on, i can relate to feeling "not right" though, . I will say that my mood was kinda up and down, i ran into an old boss at Chapters and i wanted to rip his head off, lol. So it was like random bouts of aggression and i'm a levelheaded guy to give you some idea. It did find that when i was in the gym i was just "in the zone" and was very aggressive when lifting, like i was angry at the weights, lol. The sweating is a pain though , i soaked through my sheets EVERY NIGHT and my pillow, i'd lay in bed with my window open and a fan on and this is in the cooler months in Canada! I suggest stick with 1 blanket and just boxers or briefs no shirt, no socks nothing, otherwise you'll walk up in an absolute POOL of sweat, really quite disgusting.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm experimenting at a low dose of 33mg/d of Ace and I'm not experiencing any of my usual sides, save for the temper tantrums.. I'm not sweating any more than I normally do.

Toad, that cough is a b*tch, I've had it a few times... knicked a vein each time.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Only thing i got from it were the night sweats. Not that big of a deal IMO. Just have to always wear a tshirt and clean the sheets regularly.

cass8661

Banned
Awards
how long does tren ace stay in your system in order to pass a drug test?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i don't know for sure off hand .. it is a nandrolone deriviative and i would guess over a year

P.S. you're still 2 years away from being allowed to post in this forum .. nothing wrong with reading it but using gear before 21 years of age can result in a MULTITUDE of very serious permanent consequences

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
its about (edit by Skye, said to be) 6 weeks. and if your using tren at 19 your just dumb. Sorry not trying to flame you but listen to glenihan, tren is noting to F@ck around with. you could screw up your system for good at this age.

not to mention that you stand a chance of being banned for this post, you really need to go read the stickies. A lot of the rules here might be questionable but this isn't one of them, it is for the health of the younger members as well as liablity for the board

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard 4-6 weeks, but ive also heard 4-6 months. I would bet its the months, but I can't be certain. Also, as glen said, you're underage. But I mean if 5lbs of muscle is worth low testosterone levels, a low libido and possibly erectile dysfunction for the rest of your life due to messing with your endocrine system at such an unstable time, then go for it. I bet the chicks will be all over you, too bad you couldn't do anything with them if you wanted to.

Edit: Skye said its 6 weeks, he knows far more than I do, so definately go with that figure.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
really? the metabolites would be out after 4-6 weeks?

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Are we talking 'pre-employment' type drug test, or some sort of steroid specific screening for athletes? For work, I've never seen any place that tests for steroids... they're mostly interested in if you smoke pot, do coke, meth, etc..

-TT

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
really? the metabolites would be out after 4-6 weeks?
Well that is what I have listed but that is an old number to start with so take with a grain of salt. But tren doesn't product the metablites that deca would, the double bonds see to that the same way they take care of the other conversions. Thats not to say that 4 to 6 months may not be right, I have one refrance to it and its old. I will look around and see if there is anything more athoritive then this (current). For this type of thing it is always much better to error on the side of caution.

cass8661

Banned
Awards
o0 well i had no clue but other than that is there anything that you know about it that isnt already stated like results that come from its use or postive effects. ive only heard the negative but with every negative there has to be a positive

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Well that is what I have listed but that is an old number to start with so take with a grain of salt. But tren doesn't product the metablites that deca would, the double bonds see to that the same way they take care of the other conversions. Thats not to say that 4 to 6 months may not be right, I have one refrance to it and its old. I will look around and see if there is anything more athoritive then this (current). For this type of thing it is always much better to error on the side of caution.
Skye,

Any idea what causes the dreaded cough... or the night sweats for that matter?

In the ace form, the stuff is pretty close to chili oil, if one were to put a drop on their tongue, there is a burning sensation, from what I've been told.

From what I've read, reactions to chili oil, and tren are quite similar.... cough, sweat, etc. Have you heard if the enan version of tren is kindler and gentler?

-TT

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What's the longest any of you have run Tren anyway?

cass8661

Banned
Awards
alright well thanks for the warning so what is out there that i can take to reverse the effects because the last thing i want is to screw up the mojo. so would nolvedex work or something of that nature? please help me understand i had no clue about these serious effects ive read posts for monthes but have not heard of anything this serious. just want to know a way to get me back normal

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its commonly accepted the the reason for the cough is an allergic reaction to the acetate ester, not trenbolone itself.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Its commonly accepted the the reason for the cough is an allergic reaction to the acetate ester, not trenbolone itself.
But that doesn't expain why the enan version causes the cough as well. Or so I've been told. ;)

-TT

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But that doesn't expain why the enan version causes the cough as well. Or so I've been told. ;)

-TT
Ive been told that if looking to avoid tren cough, one should stick specfically with tren enanthate. im sure skye knows the definite answer. i could be wrong but i was under the impression it was fairly common knowledge the acetate ester could cause a cough.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I believe that this was posted by Pheedno and is the only explaintion that works, I can say with authority that it is not the ester, BA, or anything other then the tren itself and I have tested this. I have some more info somewhere if their is interest.

Tren- Fat burning and "fina cough" both from prostaglandin metabolization

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Refs:
Cackatoo Press
Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
Science Daily Magazine

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
alright well thanks for the warning so what is out there that i can take to reverse the effects because the last thing i want is to screw up the mojo. so would nolvedex work or something of that nature? please help me understand i had no clue about these serious effects ive read posts for monthes but have not heard of anything this serious. just want to know a way to get me back normal
This is the last time I am answering you here, your not suppose to be posting in this forum. but you missed the point. Using something like tren (anything really but with tren the chance are far greater) may well prevent you from EVER getting back to normal. yes people do steroids when they are young and some do ok, others don't. Are you really willing to bet on your long term health just so you can have it now?

edit if your already on it then what you need to do is stop and run a Good PCT program. yes nolvadex is probably your best bet.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Just something that crossed my mind:

Many of the side effects unique to tren - insomnia, night sweats, not feeling right mentally, irritability, coughs - are all classic symptoms of opiate withdrawal. Perhaps tren somehow interacts with endorphin-related pathways in the brain...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just something that crossed my mind:

Many of the side effects unique to tren - insomnia, night sweats, not feeling right mentally, irritability, coughs - are all classic symptoms of opiate withdrawal. Perhaps tren somehow interacts with endorphin-related pathways in the brain...
there are studies that show it significantly affects seratonin levels. i forgot if it blocks seratonin, prevents it formation or both. i believe it was a combination of both.