X Mass, Methyl Plex, and Methyl Drol

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I was originally going to cycle a 1-t and 4 ad for my next cycle but have given it much thought and I am now going to be running X Mass, Methyl Plex,and Methyl Drol for a 6 weeker. And unlike last cycle, Nolva for post cycle therapy.

Cycle will look like this:
Week 1:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
Week 2:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
Week 3:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
Week 4:plex: 10 Mgs, Drol: 10 mgs
Week 5: Drol: 20mgs
Week 6: Drol: 20 mgs maybe 30

Then 4 weeks of Nolva tapering down, with Nolvadex XT, Poweful, Swoll, and Maybe some Xpandl

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What will you be running for liver and BP support? 6 weeks of orals and especially the superdrol can be quite taxing on your liver and BP.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I was originally going to cycle a 1-t and 4 ad for my next cycle but have given it much thought and I am now going to be running X Mass, Methyl Plex,and Methyl Drol for a 6 weeker. And unlike last cycle, Nolva for post cycle therapy.

Cycle will look like this:
Week 1:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
Week 2:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
Week 3:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
Week 4:plex: 10 Mgs, Drol: 10 mgs
Week 5: Drol: 20mgs
Week 6: Drol: 20 mgs maybe 30

Then 4 weeks of Nolva tapering down, with Nolvadex XT, Poweful, Swoll, and Maybe some Xpandl
I think you went from very good to poor in choices.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
All other supps while on cycle:
COq10
omega 3's
liver RX
multi vitamins
I started taking hawthorne berry a couple days ago and will be running through out cycle
red yeast rice
saw palmetto(if prostate acts up which normally does a few times when I run superdrol)
I will be consuming around 250-300 grams of protein per day and eating around 4000 calories. Hoping to gain about 15-20pounds.

I am 6,1 I weigh 195 at around 9% bf.

As for the 4 AD and 1 T. If I were to run this cycle it would be horrible on my wallet seeing that they are both orals and would take a much higher dose than if they were transdermal. I chose this cycle because the compounds I am going to be using are easily obtainable and I know how they work and how my body reacts to them. If things go according to plan this will be the last cycle I will do for hopefully up to around 7 months. Any more suggestions would be apprciated.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Can any one tell me if X Mass should be taken with or with out food? Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 1
Supplements 6