X Mass, Methyl Plex, and Methyl Drol

1. X Mass, Methyl Plex, and Methyl Drol

I was originally going to cycle a 1-t and 4 ad for my next cycle but have given it much thought and I am now going to be running X Mass, Methyl Plex,and Methyl Drol for a 6 weeker. And unlike last cycle, Nolva for post cycle therapy.

Cycle will look like this:
    Week 1:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
    Week 2:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
    Week 3:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
    Week 4:Plex: 10 Mgs, Drol: 10 mgs
    Week 5: Drol: 20mgs
    Week 6: Drol: 20 mgs maybe 30

Then 4 weeks of Nolva tapering down, with Nolvadex XT, Poweful, Swoll, and Maybe some Xpandl

2. What will you be running for liver and BP support? 6 weeks of orals and especially the superdrol can be quite taxing on your liver and BP.

3. Quote Originally Posted by swangswang
    I was originally going to cycle a 1-t and 4 ad for my next cycle but have given it much thought and I am now going to be running X Mass, Methyl Plex,and Methyl Drol for a 6 weeker. And unlike last cycle, Nolva for post cycle therapy.

Cycle will look like this:
    Week 1:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
    Week 2:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
    Week 3:X Mass: 40 mgs, Plex: 20 mgs
    Week 4:Plex: 10 Mgs, Drol: 10 mgs
    Week 5: Drol: 20mgs
    Week 6: Drol: 20 mgs maybe 30

Then 4 weeks of Nolva tapering down, with Nolvadex XT, Poweful, Swoll, and Maybe some Xpandl
    I think you went from very good to poor in choices.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. All other supps while on cycle:
    COq10
    omega 3's
    liver RX
    multi vitamins
    I started taking hawthorne berry a couple days ago and will be running through out cycle
    red yeast rice
    saw palmetto(if prostate acts up which normally does a few times when I run superdrol)
    I will be consuming around 250-300 grams of protein per day and eating around 4000 calories. Hoping to gain about 15-20pounds.

I am 6,1 I weigh 195 at around 9% bf.

As for the 4 AD and 1 T. If I were to run this cycle it would be horrible on my wallet seeing that they are both orals and would take a much higher dose than if they were transdermal. I chose this cycle because the compounds I am going to be using are easily obtainable and I know how they work and how my body reacts to them. If things go according to plan this will be the last cycle I will do for hopefully up to around 7 months. Any more suggestions would be apprciated.

5. Can any one tell me if X Mass should be taken with or with out food? Thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. P-plex and m-drol bridge help!!
    By hankiller in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 08:01 PM
  2. M-drol P-Plex and H-drol Stack
    By vetteman36 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 09:27 PM
  3. Methyl DX3 and M-Drol
    By MDBLakers in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5