m1t and cutting

hammer17

Awards
i have been trying to lean out for about 3 weeks now but i am losing alot of muscle mass, i am only using exnadrine hardcore, i have some m1t and i was wondering if would be worth it to run 20mg ed for the last 2 weeks of my cutting while still ona low cal diet. more or less wondering if there ok to take together. im new to all this and i have searched and cant really find anything on taking m1t while trying to lean out or while on something like exnadrine. if the is something better that someone can suggest please do. thx

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Cutting is a function of your caloric intake, not the PH/steroid that you take. That being said, if you're willing to take all the sides of m1t, you'd probably be best using 5mg to minimize bloat and minimize sides. You'll retain a lot of muscle (might even gain) with that little of a dosage if diet is straight on.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
But you should only run m1t for no longer than 4 weeks. And in my experience, it takes longer than 4 weeks to cut. I usually give myself around 12 weeks to cut. That's why i like longer cycles when cutting, not mini cycles like 4 weeks or so.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
What's your bf at right now? I wouldn't even touch PHs/Steroids for cutting until you're close to 10%.

hammer17

Awards
im 13-14% bf right now, 6' 210. done m1t before and had wicked gains with very min sides got off it after 3 weeksdoing 20 mg ed and the took 6oxo and milk thistle and everything seems fine

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I smell... I smell...

DISASTER:jaw:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 13-14% bf right now, 6' 210. done m1t before and had wicked gains with very min sides got off it after 3 weeksdoing 20 mg ed and the took 6oxo and milk thistle and everything seems fine
Keywords: "seems fine"

I did the same thing on my first M1T cycle, I just used 6oxo for like 2 weeks for PCT and ran milk thistle and NAC throughout. What an idiot! I swear I thought everything was okay but when i look back on it i wasnt fully recovered for months and months after that. That was on 10mg btw. and your doing double with no sides? I doubt it, you probably just dont know your body to well and cant tell when things are going bad IMO. Im just saying, be more educated about it if you decide to use it again, I know I will. If you research it its pretty harsh stuff even for experienced steroid users.

To answer you question, yes, I think you can use it to start a cut but you have to eat less than you normally would which i found easy from M1t due to it knocking off my appetite.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Blood work after a year and 5 cycles of M1T later...

Type this into the search funtion and read jayhawkks illuminating thread on m1t. That shat is rat poison. You know this, right? You know what it does to your blood sugar levels? I would rather shoot myself in the head with buckshot than do what you are proposing. But thats just me...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
why is that? disaster
I have got grams of it collecting dust because I do not want to put that into my body. I would rather kill myself with other drugs.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
Forget about m1t for cutting. I believe at any effective dose you will retain too much water and it will blur your definition. I tried it a long time ago when it first came out and they were claiming that you didn't hold any water with it. I would try something else like prostan or halodrol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to go the "suicide by buckshot" route, may I suggest #1 buck over #00, far more splatter from what I have read. :D

ManBeast

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 6', 210 and 15% it is very unlikley that you are catabolic unless you are starving yourself.

When you reduce calories, depending upon you nutrient macros, you also deplete muscle glycogen.

Most very often people mistake depletion for muscle wasting. You should really consider looking into your nutrient macros and nutrient timing. This will help retain muscle glycogen and a fuller muscle belly while reducing body fat.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 6', 210 and 15% it is very unlikley that you are catabolic unless you are starving yourself.

When you reduce calories, depending upon you nutrient macros, you also deplete muscle glycogen.

Most very often people mistake depletion for muscle wasting. You should really consider looking into your nutrient macros and nutrient timing. This will help retain muscle glycogen and a fuller muscle belly while reducing body fat.
A little off topic but how else can you keep muscle glycogen stores full, are there any supps that do so?

As far as what frank said i dont think that is true. I had very good definition on M1t, 6 pack abs everything. Now this could have been from not eating right because like i and alot of others have pointed out it messes with you appetite so i had a lack of one. Not an ideal compound for cutting but im sure with proper diet and training it would work out. I think there are better things out there for cutting tho.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little off topic but how else can you keep muscle glycogen stores full, are there any supps that do so?
What I am suggesting is that he practice targeted carbohydrate intake or nutrient timing techniques.

I'm sure there are many supplements that produce this effect.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
ya....m1t is the devil...I've tried alot of ****...and I can honestly say I felt way better on DNP than M1t... No ****!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, nothing like being used to tell people of what not to do...My work here is complete :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
hardestgainer Anabolics 4
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 22
Kristopher Anabolics 8