ZOL/TRN/Superdrol 5 weeks

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
What's your opinion of this cycle? Too taxing to the liver?

Weeks 1-5

ZOL - 200mg
TRN - 4mg
Superdrol - 10mg

So this will be a 5 weeks cycle. I respond very well to superdrol at very low dosages... ran it for 4 weeks with no sides. Will be taking AI Cycle Support and have standard post cycle therapy (Nolva/RXT) afterwards. I will be cutting very aggressively during this cycle.

Opinions?

Last edited:
BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Pretty interesting cycle. I personally got pretty bloated on SD so hopefully the Zol/Trn will help keep water off and prepare you for competition.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think itd be a good cycle and the zol/tren will hopefully keep the bloat from SD down. People reported SD to be dry but i find i bloat from it.

I may be on the same path as you bro with some DNP but im not sure yet.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you have any questions about DNP bro. :) I've found it to be one of the safest things I've taken when I was being cautious with it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With those dosages and proper precautions, I don't think that this cycle will be overly taxing. Just make sure you take a very long break when you are done with all of your cycles.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used zol before this run. However I have been taking 200mg for about a week now and haven't noticed anything. :(

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't used zol before this run. However I have been taking 200mg for about a week now and haven't noticed anything. :(
I used zol all the way up to 350mgs. I found that zol stacked with pheradrol was my best. Im now on actualy winny at 50mgs ed. Its been about 4 days on it so ill see how it actually compares.

Only thing im worried about with the DNP is sacrificing my muscle gain on the cycle im on. Granted id only run it for say 4 weeks and it would probly only be at 250mgs or so but i dont want it to kill my gains for the rest of my cycle. Yes id be leaner but maybe this time ill just grab the DNP while i can get it and save it for when i decide to cut hard core and get shredded for summer and just use this as a slight lean out/ lean bulk. Ive been asking for opinions on my other thread but people have lost interest i guess LOL. Ill be watching ur thread bro, i liked the zol/tren combo a lot. Got up to almost 10mgs of trn as well.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
What's your opinion of this cycle? Too taxing to the liver?

Weeks 1-5

ZOL - 200mg
TRN - 4mg
Superdrol - 10mg

So this will be a 5 weeks cycle. I respond very well to superdrol at very low dosages... ran it for 4 weeks with no sides. Will be taking AI Cycle Support and have standard post cycle therapy (Nolva/RXT) afterwards. I will be cutting very aggressively during this cycle.

Opinions?
Are you dosing all three at together for the 5 weeks?
I am going to start a Zol/Trn very soon, I have tons of SD though, so I will be watching your progress to see if I will like the SD added in.
SD did not bloat me, it actually seem to lean my stomach out quite a bit.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'll experience alot of lethargy with a combination of Superdrol and TRN. Both make you lethargic. Also, bleeding from the anus with a 5 week cycle of sd might happen so watch out for that.

Popa Murph

Awards
Eww, anal bleeding...

Cycle looks good to me. SD for size, TRN for strength, Zol for cutts. I'd be interested in seeing a cycle like this.

wk1-3 TRN 4 , SD 20
WK4-6 TRN 6

You could add in the Zol but it's never turned my fancy.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Eww, anal bleeding...

Cycle looks good to me. superdrol for size, TRN for strength, Zol for cutts. I'd be interested in seeing a cycle like this.

wk1-3 TRN 4 , SD 20
WK4-6 TRN 6

You could add in the Zol but it's never turned my fancy.
That sounds like an awesome cycle. Personally, my body didnt agree with TRN. When I bumped it to 6mg, I had bad sides--lethargy, no libido, high BP but some people love it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe TRN was starting to give me gyno so i stopped it after 7 -10 days. That was at 4mg. it gave me acne in that short time and i think its what effected my libido. Still no urge after 4 weeks of PCT. :[ might have to see a doc because this aint normal.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
SD=5 wks? That's quite long I would definitely get blood work mid cycle. SD will tear ya up if you don't monitor closely.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Id think that 5 weeks at 10mg would be OK. I ran it at 10/20/20 with no bad sides...some lethargy was it. I did however feel like sides were about to come but perhaps at just 10mg, it can be run longer without adverse effects.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Id think that 5 weeks at 10mg would be OK. I ran it at 10/20/20 with no bad sides...some lethargy was it. I did however feel like sides were about to come but perhaps at just 10mg, it can be run longer without adverse effects.
I would still keep a close eye on Blood Work/BP etc, SD can do a number on your lipids! And 5 wks is pushin it IMO, but everyone reacts differently, I'd still err on the side of caution.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I would still keep a close eye on Blood Work/BP etc, superdrol can do a number on your lipids! And 5 wks is pushin it IMO, but everyone reacts differently, I'd still err on the side of caution.
Agreed. I have a feeling that 5 weeks would leave ya feeling like you got ran over by a train.

I really noticed the decreased cardio towards the end of my cycle and I imagine that would get pretty bad after 5 weeks. Bad to the point to where it would be difficult to walk up a flight of stairs.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I might switch over to MegaH instead. Unfortunately at 5 weeks out, I still have quite a lot left to lose... Would superdrol inhibit fat loss in any way? (Don't know why it would as it's a function of the diet) Psychologically it will be harder for me to tell if I'm stalling as my weight will remain the same. I plan on being extremely aggressive in my cal intake though, which might make superdrol a better choice.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't inhibit fat loss, but it is definitely a better bulker then cutter! I couldn't not eat or I started feeling sick, I planned on 3500-4000cals a day and ended up around 5k a day just to stay sane. Also I concur with the cardio, I tried to run in my 3rd week and I made it 1/4 mile and crawled back to my truck. The back pumps were the worst for me though but not everyone experiences those.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Update: I don't feel that the TRN is helping very much, and I am feeling very weird on it. I am dropping it for now and saving it for my bulk. I will be sticking with ZOL/Superdrol/thyrotabs and maybe DNP later on. Diet is going to be somewhat... abnormally low. Follow my log in the cycle section :)

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
My personal opinion is that TRN is crap. Seemed to even cause me to gain waterweight but little, if any actual muscle. Plus, sides were bad and it seemed estrogenic/progestinic which is not desirable to me.

Anyway, SD bloated me so it may not be good to run that with a calorie surplus up until comp. time. I'm sure the thyrotabs will help but make sure and watch out for water gain.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
My personal opinion is that TRN is crap. Seemed to even cause me to gain waterweight but little, if any actual muscle. Plus, sides were bad and it seemed estrogenic/progestinic which is not desirable to me.

Anyway, superdrol bloated me so it may not be good to run that with a calorie surplus up until comp. time. I'm sure the thyrotabs will help but make sure and watch out for water gain.
Thanks bro. Yeah, weird but TRN actually seemed to affect me mentally... I thought I was going crazy at 6mg, lol. Started shaking like a mofo -- doesn't seem like it'd have that side effect but it's the only thing I can think of. I'm actually doing an extreme caloric deficit... let's just say I underestimated the amount of weight that I needed to lose to hit 6-7% bodyfat. Check out my log on the cycle section.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
From what I've seen here and experienced I would say Mtrn is about 50/50 for effectiveness, some love it and others get nothing. I'm in the get nothing camp.