Time between cycles???????????

bigblue01

Awards
How long do you guys typically wait to start a new cycle after PCT? Is it okay to start a new cycle right after PCT or should I wait and be free of supplements for acouple of weeks and then start a new cycle? Any advise would help.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long do you guys typically wait to start a new cycle after post cycle therapy? Is it okay to start a new cycle right after PCT or should I wait and be free of supplements for acouple of weeks and then start a new cycle? Any advise would help.
Welcome to the board. You will find lots of information here, but if you have a basic question, then please do a search.

I will be nice this time: time between cycles = time on + PCT (e.g. for a 6 week cycle, take 6 weeks off after you have completed PCT.)

bigblue01

Awards
Thanks. I didnt see the seach option at first.
Also, do you know anything about stacking oxodrol-12 and methandrol-50?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I would do a search to see if anyone has done a cycle of Superdrol+Halodrol because that's what those two are (copycats, but still) and I don't know of anyone doing a cycle of those two combined off-hand.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Strikes me as a bad idea unless you're very experienced with these compounds. Both of the originals (superdrol and halodrol) are reported to be very strong in of themselves.....both are methylated so liver damage could be greater than expected....both can cause blood pressure issues in of themselves.

Take some time to do research. You only have one body.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
"Both of the originals (superdrol and halodrol) are reported to be very strong in of themselves..."

In fact.... I've never known ANYONE who did a proper cycle of Sdrol and complained about it not being enough. :think:

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
In fact.... I've never known ANYONE who did a proper cycle of Sdrol and complained about it not being enough. :think:

"enough" in terms of what? (curious)

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
"enough" in terms of what? (curious)
In terms of the total amount of gains post cycle. :head:

Basically, I was pointing out the fact that the Sdrol by itself is an amazingly effective methylated oral and that the use of 2 methylated orals would be silly.... not to mention, dangerous :thumbsup:

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
In terms of the total amount of gains post cycle. :head:

Basically, I was pointing out the fact that the Sdrol by itself is an amazingly effective methylated oral and that the use of 2 methylated orals would be silly.... not to mention, dangerous :thumbsup:

Thanks for clearing that up. I agree, and look forward to an SD cycle shortly. It will be interesting to compare it to my experience with test E.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing that up. I agree, and look forward to an superdrol cycle shortly. It will be interesting to compare it to my experience with test E.
No prob. I always find it interesting to hear what dosage and how long other people cycle Sdrol.

A three week 10/20/30 will be my next move.