Sudden loss of all vascularity??

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Hoping you guys can help me out here. I just finished up a DNP run and have shed almost all of the water. However, I noticed that I suddenly lost absolutely ALL vascularity in my body. My bodyfat is definitely lower than before the DNP run, but every prominent vein has disappeared, even veins that started popping out when I was much fatter at 17% bodyfat...

Currently taking Venom/TRN/ZOL/HMAX (with all of the supports). I am theorizing that my T3 levels are low from the DNP run, and therefore I am always "cold", which is decreasing the bloodflow. My toes are also slightly bluer than normal, which also leads me to believe I have a bloodflow problem. Other than that, no other symptoms and I'm feeling fine. Anyone wanna play House and help me figure this out?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It's a TUMOR! We need to put you on 5cc of everything then cut out each drug one by one till we know what's helping! lol Ya sounds like a blood flow problem try a NO2 booster and see how that goes, could be sluggish T3 levels possibly. Also if your diet is low in carbs that could be the case as well.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
It's a TUMOR!
Dude, not something you want to tell someone on Venom, lol. The Venom anxiety literally made my heart jump into my throat when I started reading that.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol Ya i heard Venom is bad for anxiety that's why i'm stayin away. And ya i was just playing House, the doctor not the version with Ken and Barbie, lol. That come later, lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take your body temperature when you wake up tomorrow and then monitor for it the next few days to see if your BBT is lower than usual. If it is lowered T3, then use some Tyrosine and either LX/Retain.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Checked my body temp... 98.8. That's actually higher than before I ran DNP, which suggests the infamous T3 rebound. My only guess to the loss of vascularity is either a flu I'm coming down with... or that I'm still retaining some water from the DNP run.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Checked my body temp... 98.8. That's actually higher than before I ran DNP, which suggests the infamous T3 rebound. My only guess to the loss of vascularity is either a flu I'm coming down with... or that I'm still retaining some water from the DNP run.
Did you check it as soon as you woke up?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
About an hour after waking, after the 1st meal? Should it be right after?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About an hour after waking, after the 1st meal? Should it be right after?
It should be taken within minutes of waking up. If you eat, then the result will be skewed because of the thermic effect of food.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
never heard of that before.
A calorie is energy aka heat, so when you breakdown your food your really raising your body temp. A calorie is also known as an amount to raise 1g of water 1 degrees C. Just a little science for ya. I've been reading this forums for 6 months now, mise well start posting, ha.

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
put your therm on your end table and take your "waking temp," i.e., before you get out of bed or move around alot. one decimal places is plenty, takes a few seconds to read -- you don't need one of those super accurate basal therms that go out to two significant digits, it can take a minute or two to get your temp with one of those.