Awards
. . .

I wouldn't suggest it

Last edited by a moderator:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
While I can't technically answer your question I would never buy something like this from the internet. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats why im pretty hesitant.
First of all, it's illegial in some parts of the world. The product does not outweigh the risk in this case. Second, you are dealing with an unknown, unreliable, overseas source, who could exploit your information for their own personal use. Third, if you do happen to receive the product with no negative issues, your taking a chance. This isn't a leather coat or pair of shoes, this is something you'll be swallowing. Who the hell knows what it could be? Just my .02

cjs26e4u

Awards
First of all, it's illegial in some parts of the world. The product does not outweigh the risk in this case. Second, you are dealing with an unknown, unreliable, overseas source, who could exploit your information for their own personal use. Third, if you do happen to receive the product with no negative issues, your taking a chance. This isn't a leather coat or pair of shoes, this is something you'll be swallowing. Who the hell knows what it could be? Just my .02
This is true, i agree. Really the only reason i considered it is because the authorized sellers aren't listed. You have to type in a web-site and British Dragon says yay or nay. The site i found happens to be listed, but like you said it is overseas and i wont have any control with what they send me.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
There're some legit sites out there that you have to find for yourself. :) Getting stuff through the mail is always dangerous regardless, however, and from what I understand it's an art in itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.