Glancing through the member store..

1. Glancing through the member store..

I noticed that T-1[Final] is now the only product offered in the lotion category and T1-Pro is no longer available because:

Since this is the member store I'll speak frankly about the recent move in consolidating the line of products. Those that purchased the T-1 PRO complained of extreme lethargy. The ones that got T-1 complained of bloat. Now, you can't make everyone happy all the time but this FINAL version of T-1 is a happy medium between the two

That makes sense however my question lies in dosing.. Is there a new guide for a moderate through high dosing? Each serving (2ml) would put 42mg of 1-test and 4-ad in the blood.. What would someone wanting to travel more of the road of T1-Pro look to dose?

2. Ok Ok I am dumb but tell me If I have a grip on this dosing thing..

If T1-Pro put 84mg's with 2ml and the moderate dosing was 2ml twice daily than a bottle of T1[Final] would require 4ml twice daily to equal that of t1-pro's 164mg's daily.

3. ok so buy 2 bottles of t1 final and add 2.5 grams of 4ad or 1test in each to equal t1 or t1pro.  its stll about the same but now its broken into 4 week bottles at moderate dosage. 
    •   

4. Yeah, but will be more expensive in the long run as he will now have to order ph's through someone else to add.

5. That's true, but you can also run a short cycle for cheap now. I just ordered 2 bottles, and am going to do 4 weeks. I wish I could afford some 1-4 andro also, but it is still too expensive to do 600 mg a day for 30 days.

6. I don't know if this makes it easier for you guys, but you can homebrew your own at the ratios you desire and than put it in the T-gel. Hope this helped

7. I'm not really looking to homebrew anything.. Its a gurantee that I will mess up somewhere. I prefer to spend a little extra money and make sure that it is done right.. Even if I did take an equal amount of grams the ratio would be different than that of T1-Pro correct? Damn I am stumped on what to do.. $50 (two bottles) is a great price for a transdermal but I really want to keep the gains as lean as possible..

8. Because the bottles are mixed there is no way to get a certain amount of one drug and a different amount of another. Homebrewing is easier than my ex-girlfriend, and aslong as you have a 10cc syringe and a scale there is no way to mess up.

9. Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    Homebrewing is easier than my ex-girlfriend
    LMFAO!! I'm going to put that in my sig KC

Yeah, if you want T1-pro, just get some t-gel and drop in some 1-test and 4-ad powder and let it dissolve, nothing to it!

10. Hehe, its already in there nice!

Similar Forum Threads

1. when is the members store going to re-open
    By sintar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 11:25 PM
  2. Member Store Site Down
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 06:57 PM
  3. additions to member store
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 12:07 AM
  4. Non scheduled drugs through the mail
    By PLer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 01:30 AM
  5. How do you order Powders from the regular store?
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2003, 12:12 AM