I got gyno from MAX LMG and I need help

Barbell500

Awards
I am 2 weeks into a xmass/sd cycle and 6 days ago i noticed a hard sore lump under my left nipple. I started using 20 mg nolva and 25 rebound xt and have been doing that till now and it is still not gone. I need help guys, I dont want gyno.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
I am 2 weeks into a xmass/superdrol cycle and 6 days ago i noticed a hard sore lump under my left nipple. I started using 20 mg nolva and 25 rebound xt and have been doing that till now and it is still not gone. I need help guys, I dont want gyno.
If you are that worried about it stop your cycle and continue to use nolva (and RXT if you want) then slowly tamper down your dosages.

Barbell500

Awards
If you are that worried about it stop your cycle and continue to use nolva (and RXT if you want) then slowly tamper down your dosages.

Is this possible without stopping the cycle?

also, i no this is caused by max lmg because i ran sd as a standalone and i didnt get gyno, so if i drop the max lmg but continue the sd, what should i do in terms of nolva on cycle and whould the pct change? ( i planned a 40/40/20/20 pct)

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Is this possible without stopping the cycle?

also, i no this is caused by max lmg because i ran superdrol as a standalone and i didnt get gyno, so if i drop the max lmg but continue the superdrol, what should i do in terms of nolva on cycle and whould the post cycle therapy change? ( i planned a 40/40/20/20 post cycle therapy)
How long ago did you start this cycle from your preivous superdrol one? Max LMG is a progestin hormone and causes a different type of gyno. I would stop if I was you continue your pct of 40/20/20 only since you havent been on cycle that long and start a new one w/ only superdrol in a couple months. I'm just offereing advice... go to a doctor for real help if you need it. Good luck.

Barbell500

Awards
How long ago did you start this cycle from your preivous superdrol one? Max LMG is a progestin hormone and causes a different type of gyno. I would stop if I was you continue your post cycle therapy of 40/20/20 only since you havent been on cycle that long and start a new one w/ only superdrol in a couple months. I'm just offereing advice... go to a doctor for real help if you need it. Good luck.
My last SD cycle was in November so quite a while ago. Is this progestorone gyno? isnt there something to treat it? i cant drop the cycle completely, but i could drop the Xmass.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you want to quit the cycle? Just curious. Just checking to see if the time between cycles was enough--which was. Search the boards for info about progestorone gyno. Dropping the Xmass may help but wont necessarily solve anything.

Barbell500

Awards
Why dont you want to quit the cycle? Just curious. Just checking to see if the time between cycles was enough--which was. Search the boards for info about progestorone gyno. Dropping the Xmass may help but wont necessarily solve anything.
I searched and searched and letrozole looks promising....but, i have no idea what dose to run.....HELP?!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
My last superdrol cycle was in November so quite a while ago. Is this progestorone gyno? isnt there something to treat it? i cant drop the cycle completely, but i could drop the Xmass.
For OTC remedies, vitex and vitamin b-6 will help.

Barbell500

Awards
For OTC remedies, vitex and vitamin b-6 will help.

It doesnt bother me if it is a research chem...I just need to know the right dose.

BTW, i dropped the xmass and will run nolva at 60 mg for 4 or 5 days to see of it helps, i will also up the rebound xt dosage to 50 mg. does this sound good or is it the wrong thing to do?

Yeahright and kris, i appreciate your help.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nolva @ 60mg ED until it goes away (should only take a few days)

Shock133

Awards
My last superdrol cycle was in November so quite a while ago. Is this progestorone gyno? isnt there something to treat it? i cant drop the cycle completely, but i could drop the Xmass.
Letrozole at 2.5mg/day for progesterone related gyno.

ITguy

Awards
Are your nips still sore? Or no pain.

Also, Nolva use after a progestin based cycle may not be the ideal serm since it can upregulate the Progestin receptors some.

Anyone know if Toremifene can also upregulate P-receptors as nolva can? If Tor doesn't, then you could also try some Tor.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Barbell what were your doses of Superdrol and Max? What are they now?

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
Get off the androgen, pronto! Starve the tissue of estrogen until the problem subsides, then walk it back up to normal physiological levels.

You want to nip this in the bud (no pun intended) before it gets away from you. Your options to fight it later could be limited to surgery.

Options:

60mgs Raloxifiene instead of Nolva (R may bind to breast tissue better, also N will interfere with some AIs like Letro)

Aromasin instead of Letro (L could lead to rebound, A is steroidal)

Cabergoline (in case of progesterone-related; however estrogen is the real culprit)

Pimp C

Awards
i would get some restore and if that doesnt work then bromocriptine will definitely take care of the prolactin problems.

Barbell500

Awards
Are your nips still sore? Or no pain.

Also, Nolva use after a progestin based cycle may not be the ideal serm since it can upregulate the Progestin receptors some.

Anyone know if Toremifene can also upregulate P-receptors as nolva can? If Tor doesn't, then you could also try some Tor.
Most pain has gone away but half the lump is still there....I am using nolva for now...then letro if the nolva doesnt work.

Barbell500

Awards
Get off the androgen, pronto! Starve the tissue of estrogen until the problem subsides, then walk it back up to normal physiological levels.

You want to nip this in the bud (no pun intended) before it gets away from you. Your options to fight it later could be limited to surgery.

Options:

60mgs Raloxifiene instead of Nolva (R may bind to breast tissue better, also N will interfere with some AIs like Letro)

Aromasin instead of Letro (L could lead to rebound, A is steroidal)

IDK much about Aromasin...what doses...how long...do the normal chem sites have it?

Cabergoline (in case of progesterone-related; however estrogen is the real culprit)
IDK much about Aromasin...what doses...how long...do the normal chem sites have it?

Barbell500

Awards
i would get some restore and if that doesnt work then bromocriptine will definitely take care of the prolactin problems.
Never heard of bromo either....all the threads i read pointed to letro....and i read a lot of threads.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
It's not available at all of them, although at least one of the popular ones has it -- Look around and you will find it, generically it's known as exemestane. Note that it's relatively expensive, if that is a factor for you. Price/performance-wise it is not everybody's favorite, but my personal philosophy is that it's worth paying for better product/service.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
Never heard of bromo either....all the threads i read pointed to letro....and i read a lot of threads.
Bromo will be hard to find (not that it's not a good line of investigation), but you'll have better luck with cabergoline, also fairly expensive but easier to get. Cabergoline (dostinex) is a dopamine agonist / prolactin antagonist. If your gyno is progesterone-related cabergoline will help where Nolvadex could make it worse.

Letrozole, BTW, is also purported (brotelligence, maybe) to help reduce progesterone, but killing estrogen is what's critical. No estrogen, no gyno. Letro is extremely effective at lowering estrogen levels, however you'll either want to taper or switch to a steroidal AI (Aromasin, ATD) to avoid rebound. Search on the drug name here at AM if you want more info, there's excellent information here from some very smart people, which I won't attempt to reproduce.

BTW, it is very hard to give advice without knowing what your blood levels of these hormones are. Understand that my "kill estrogen" advice assumes that your levels of this hormone are in fact elevated (which I do think likely), but you'll have a hard time knowing whether they are improving, how long to remain on, and how to adjust your levels without bloodwork. It's not something you're going to want to do forever, as the hormone, and it's balance with other hormones, is important for your long-term health. Your getting good advice from the members here, but none of us (I think) are doctors, so take it for what it is.

My overwhelming advice to you is that you seek out a doctor that is qualified in this area. You are probably looking for an endocrinologist, preferably one that has worked with athletes, as they may be more likely to have encountered and treated steroid-induced gyno in the past. If you live near a University with a decent athletic program, that might be a good place to start looking.

I don't know what your situation is, but I would skip my GP and Insurance company (if GP referral is required), and going right to an expert in this area and pay cash. Sometimes people are afraid to bring this stuff up with their GP, but I don't think you have time for that, you need to attack the problem head-on. Tell the administrator that it is an emergency and that you will take the first available or cancelled appointment, come clean with the doc right away. In this manner you will get the care you need quickly and professionally, without creating any awkwardness between you and your GP. An office visit will cost you about 200 USD where I come from, but so will two vials of Aromasin shipped from a research site. If your insurance covers scripts, you'll be able to get high-quality legal medications under a physicians care and the cost differential won't be that great.

Good Luck -- Last post, I promise (unless someone flames me). :D