SD, Ergo, PP, X-mass???

CriZPer

Awards
Hi, I've been reading a lot about designer steroids, especially superdrol. I've also read a couple of logs, and found different stacks, for ex. SD + PP, SD + xmass...etc. I know that its not recommended to stack two methyls. PP is nonmethylated.
My question is: which products have similar compositions?
For example superdrol and methyl masterdrol are the same thing. What other products are like this? What can be stacked with SD and what can't? Im really confused. :blink:

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I've been reading a lot about designer steroids, especially superdrol. I've also read a couple of logs, and found different stacks, for ex. superdrol + PP, SD + xmass...etc. I know that its not recommended to stack two methyls. PP is nonmethylated.
My question is: which products have similar compositions?
For example superdrol and methyl masterdrol are the same thing. What other products are like this? What can be stacked with SD and what can't? Im really confused. :blink:
Phera-Plex is a methyl. X-mass is not. Mixing is unnecessary and not recommended for a beginner. It makes it hard to figure out which one is causing sides if you have a reaction.

Start with something simple and worry more about support supplements and PCT.

CriZPer

Awards
Phera-Plex is a methyl. X-mass is not. Mixing is unnecessary and not recommended for a beginner. It makes it hard to figure out which one is causing sides if you have a reaction.

Start with something simple and worry more about support supplements and post cycle therapy.
Thanks.
Im not planning on starting right now, if I ever do, itll probably be SD alone or something like that. I know everything about PCT, SERMS, support sups, etc. I just wanted to know the differences between all the similar products.
If Phera-Plex is a methyl, how can you stack it with SD??!
Could anybody show me some sample stacks? How would you stack xmass and sd? what are the typical/best stacks?

This is what I saw:

Wk1- PPlex 20mg
Wk2- PPlex 30mg
Wk3- PPlex 20mg/ SD 10mg
Wk4- SD 20mg
Wk5- SD 20mg

and

Wk1- SD 10mg/ Prostanozol 75mg
Wk2- SD 20mg/ Prostanozol 100mg
Wk3- SD 20mg/ Prostanozol 150mg

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
The fact people do it doesn't make it a good idea.
Phera-plex is little easier your liver than superdrol.