Tren Ethanate ?

mdts

Awards
What should be proper dosing of tren E for contest prep? Also what are your thought son it effects compared to tren acutate?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
what are your stats? the max I would ever run is 500mg a week but they are lots of threads of recent asking about tren. I would do a search

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What should be proper dosing of tren E for contest prep? Also what are your thought son it effects compared to tren acutate?
Unless you know that it is acetate and that is a typo, I think you need to do more research before running tren enanthanate.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Unless you know that it is acetate and that is a typo, I think you need to do more research before running tren enanthanate.
It's ironic that you wrote "enanthanate" ... as it's Enanthate. ;)

Unless of course it was on purpose to make a point. teeeheeheheehee

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
my typing sucks so bad I can't afford to make fun of people.

not that I didn't find this thread funny :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Skye, YGPM at CF ;)

Yeah.. in advance Rodja, I wasn't trying being a d1ck at all, just pointing out that blessed irony that we all love.

I haven't ran Tren Enan, only Acetate...but from what my peers say they run it a tad higher than what they would run Acetate.. but a little goes a long way with Tren in any form.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skye, YGPM at CF ;)

Yeah.. in advance Rodja, I wasn't trying being a d1ck at all, just pointing out that blessed irony that we all love.

I haven't ran Tren Enan, only Acetate...but from what my peers say they run it a tad higher than what they would run Acetate.. but a little goes a long way with Tren in any form.
I wish I could say that it was misspelled for the sole purpose of irony, but for some reason, I actually that was the name of th ester. Yet another reason why i am not ready for a cycle; I can't even spell or usually pronounce the names of most of the ester.

mdts

Awards
Oh how nice people can be! I was in a hurry and just wanted to put it out there sorry i didn't spell it perfectally though it seems our wee brains figure out what was meant. Anyways thanks for one good reply(SKYE) I ran tren E 2 cycles ago. It was ok but didn't really get a kick like that of tren A reputation has. So i am thinking of running tren again for my last 4 weeks of prep with a little test E and H Max.
I was wondering if they both have the same effect or different in terms of hardinging up and such goodies for contest preps.
Stats are as follow with a bit of history.
In contest prep mode started diet 14 weeks out (contest is on 10-28) at 14% bf wt.235pds ht. 5'5"haven't used any aas till last 4 weeks. Current wt.201 at bf 6%.
Thanks again Skye

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
IMO run the shorter ester for the last 4 weeks... and are you insinuating something here? I replied to you, but was also pointing out the irony of Rodja spelling Enanthate wrong when he was on you for spelling Acetate wrong. You're kidding, right? Stop it, I'm sensitive on Tren.

mdts

Awards
Its my sracastic side i mean if i know this was english and spelling class which i suck at i would have brought my dictionary.:study: