itchy lump - what is it?

lifthardheavy

Awards
I had gyno during p.c.t after my first cycle. It was an itchy lump on my chest that went away after 3 weeks.

well, 5 weeks into my 2nd cycle I noticed a small itchy lump where the scrotum joins the leg. It has grown in size but doesn't itch anymore. Its progress is similar to my chest gyno.

I havent seen a doc yet because I'd have to admit AS usage to get an accurate diagnosis. Wanted to run it by you guys first. Is this AS-related?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Is it a hard lump, or soft lump? It may be a tumor, it may be an ingorwn hair if you shave down there. Unknown if it is AAS related, probably not, imo. However, I suggest you go and get it checked by a doc. I have a close friend who's brother just found out yesterday he has testicular cancer. The dude is only in his early 20's.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
definitely get it checked out. hopefully its just a syst.

rotarnomore

Awards
I'm going to ask just in case. Did you happen to give a shot there?

lifthardheavy

Awards
Is it a hard lump, or soft lump? It may be a tumor, it may be an ingorwn hair if you shave down there. Unknown if it is anabolic steroids related, probably not, imo. However, I suggest you go and get it checked by a doc. I have a close friend who's brother just found out yesterday he has testicular cancer. The dude is only in his early 20's.
i still suspect it's related to AS. I find it too coincidental that it appeared a few weeks after using test. Going out on a limb, I started Nolva @ 30mg/day. I also have arim on standby. If these two don't work i will go to a doc

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
No dude, go see a doc asap. This is something that you don't want to standby and wait to see if something like nolva will fix. Nolva is not a medication for this type of thing. It may be a reaction to the dermal you are using, not the test in it. Go get it checked and have bloodwork done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Dthcore Anabolics 8
Anabolics 25
Cycle Logs 0
MF210 Anabolics 11