accutane on cycle??

shock

Awards
Have any of you guys tried running accutane at a low dosage like 20mg eod or 10mg ed during a cycle? I am planning on running a pheraplex/trn cycle sometime this month, but i want to be prepared for the effects of acne. Have you guys had luck with this? If not, what would u consider to be the least androgenic of PH's out there. I just know that I broke out horribly after my test e and dbol cycle that I had to hit accutane at 80-120mgs ed for 6 months. I would hate for this **** to happen again cause it isn't worth it if I'm gonna look like a pizza face. Even if I did get some acne on PP, how long do you guys think it would take to go away? I can really only relate to the test and dbol cycle. I don't know if maybe these PH's don't induce as much acne since they are shorter acting. Please, give me some suggestions and even some reccomendations on what I should run to get as little acne as possible.

-Also, i did hit accutane heavy for 6 months, so do you think I will break out like I have before?

I know this question seems redundant, but I am concerned and would like some reassurance. Thanks, John

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Don't do steroids while taking accutane and I think the chances of getting bad acne again is less likely but still very much a possibility.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've only gotten acne breakouts with post cycle therapy type products (ATD, nolva, toremifene, etc) - not on the 2 cycles I've done.

So - you might see that you only experience it during PCT.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I used a low dose of accutane on my cyp/tren cycle and didnt have any bad side effects. It kept the acne at bay and didnt have any bad breakouts.

scooby

Awards
I used a low dose of accutane on my cyp/tren cycle and didnt have any bad side effects. It kept the acne at bay and didnt have any bad breakouts.
Ive been considering taking low doses of accutane as well while on my cyle,its good to here u did not have any bad sides:)