Intake garbage

4x12freaks

Banned
Awards
hey whats up guys...just wondering if you can tell me if drinking 9 liters of water a day (approx 2 1/2 gallons) is good enough for a 5'8" 165 pound 26 year old...and a little side note ive started my superdrol cycle and am only on day seven of 10mgs a day and i was wondering if you guys think that i can switch to halodrol and start that cycle or will that cause problems health wise/lifting wise...or just finish the superdrol cycle and wait my 90 days

in regards to the water intake i lift 5 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week...my supps are hydroxy cut 4 a day, nitrix 20 a day, zma at night, superdrol 10mgs a day, melationin 1 mg at night, animal pak 1 pak a day, animal flex 1 pak a day, animal nitro 1 pak a day, animal pump 1 pak a day, animal mstak 1 pak a day, cq10 100mgs a day, NAC 1200mgs a day, ALA 600mgs a day, milk thistle 900 mgs a day, taurine 3 g a day, fish oil 2 g a day, 100 grams of protien powder a day, 60 grams of protien via bars a day, 60 grams from clean foods throught the day

thanks guys for the time

bbuck

Awards
What is the reason for that high of an intake of water. Are you getting ready for a show? If not then there is no reason for that amount.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 grams of protien powder a day, 60 grams of protien via bars a day, 60 grams from clean foods throught the day

thanks guys for the time
Sorry if I don't reply to your question, but out of daily 220g protein there are only 60g (less than 30%) from food. IMO you would better take 50-60% of your protein from real food.