Superdrol/Phera Plex proposed cycle

animalXXX

Awards
Aight so a buddy of mine is doing a natural show. He said that anything that can be bought legally he can take. He's been looking into doing a superdrol/PP split so i'm helping him put it togheter. This is what i came up with, what you guys think?

Pre Cycle
Wk1 Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations taurine 2-3 g/d preworkout

SUPERDROL/PHERA-PLEX SPLIT CYCLE
wk1 PP 10mg to 20mg/d DHEA 250mg/d Cycle Support taurine 4-5 g preworkout
wk2 PP 20mg to 30mg/d DHEA 250mg/d Cycle Support taurine 6-7 g preworkout
wk3 PP 20mg superdrol 20mg/d DHEA 250mg/d Cycle Support taurine 6-7 g preworkout
wk4 PP 20mg superdrol 20mg/d DHEA 250mg/d Cycle Support taurine 6-7 g preworkout
wk5 superdrol 20mg to 30mg/d DHEA 250mg/d Cycle Support taurine 6-7 g preworkout
wk6 superdrol 20mg to 30mg/d DHEA 250mg/d Cycle Support taurine 6-7 g preworkout

Post Cycle Therapy
wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, Rebound Reloaded 400mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Lean Xtreme 150mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, Rebound Reloaded 400mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Lean Xtreme 100mg/d
wk3: Nolvadex 60mg/d, Rebound Reloaded 800mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Lean Xtreme 50mg/d
wk4: Nolvadex 40mg/d, Rebound Reloaded 800mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolvadex 20mg/d, Rebound Reloaded 1200mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: Rebound Reloaded 1200mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

lertus

Awards
I just came off a similar cycle but without the dhea.I have several prohormone cycles under my belt and would say this shut me dwn my boys hard this time.im in pct now w. nolva,cycle support,alri restore,ds activate.overall i say it looks good.pct looks like one i came across that dr.d had out.good luck!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post Cycle Therapy
wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, Rebound Reloaded 400mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Lean Xtreme 150mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, Rebound Reloaded 400mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Lean Xtreme 100mg/d
wk3: Nolvadex 60mg/d, Rebound Reloaded 800mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Lean Xtreme 50mg/d
wk4: Nolvadex 40mg/d, Rebound Reloaded 800mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolvadex 20mg/d, Rebound Reloaded 1200mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: Rebound Reloaded 1200mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
Looks good overall Animal but why so high a dose of Nolva in third week of post cycle therapy? I would think that following two weeks of Clomid, you would be fine with 40mg of Nolva in the third week. JMO.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
My cycle was very similar. Enjoyed it a lot, minimal sides to mention. Great strength and size.

animalXXX

Awards
Looks good overall Animal but why so high a dose of Nolva in third week of post cycle therapy? I would think that following two weeks of Clomid, you would be fine with 40mg of Nolva in the third week. JMO.
it's what Dr.D recomended

animalXXX

Awards
Gotcha! Definitely not gonna argue with the good doc. He knows his ****!
yup... i just copied and pasted his recomandations. in the end it's better to be on the safe side and run the PCT longer rather than cuting it shorter and possibly having problems. learned it the hard way so i'm gona make sure it's really done the right way now.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Looks good when are you going to start it?

animalXXX

Awards
Looks good when are you going to start it?
well i'm running a Jungle Warfare cycle right now. Trying to bulk up a little more. i'm about 12 days into it and i can honestly feel it. i'm breaking out, i'm stronger in the gym, and my weight is up about 5 lbs. Also some weird sides, i'm really hot even when it's in the 50's outside. And when i get provoked, i get really mad. So mad that i feel like i'm just boiling. My face gets all red, my ears too, and i can't calm down for hours. But overall i'm happy with it. So i'm going to run this for 60 days probably. Then take a few weeks off and then do the PP/SD split. For now i just wrote it out for my buddy. He's probably going to start it within a few weeks, as soon as he gets everything that he needs.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see why the DHEA on cycle. Trying to prevent suppression? If so then I think its kind of a waste DHEA wont keep you from being shutdown with those doses of PP and SD. I dont like it for the fact of 2 weeks stacking of 20mg each! That might take its toll then when you hit week 5 youll probably feel like ass. JMO.

animalXXX

Awards
well i've been doing a little research and what i found out is that on an oral non test based cycle, Dr. D recommendes running 250mg of DHEA each day with the ph and then dropping it down 50 mg each week of your post cycle therapy. He says that it will convert to a mild test base making your cycle get better results and the ability to keep gains easier since you are tapering off that too. It also helps keep your libido going and your body from shutting down as much. It was pointed out to me by Bohica

animalXXX

Awards
well my buddy decided that he wasn't going to do it anymore. Meanwhile i started doing it exactly 1 week ago. I kept it on 10mg and for the first 5 days i was making steady and good progress. The past 2 days it's been hell though. i think i cought a little stomach bug. I've lost a few lbs due to not being able to eat. I've just been really nauseos. So i'll give it a few more days but if it doesn't get any better i'll stop this cycle.