cytomel/ephedra

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Im tryin to do a little research on a t3/ephedra combo where as the t3 will keep the # 2-3 receptors up regulated so the ephedra can continue to work and the ephedra [and this is the part im hoping for]will keep the t3 from eating muscle[some studies say ephedra preserves muscle]all in an effort to strip off fat.There are some t3/clen logs out there and clen is simular to ephedra,so does this have any shot at workin?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im tryin to do a little research on a t3/ephedra combo where as the t3 will keep the # 2-3 receptors up regulated so the ephedra can continue to work and the ephedra [and this is the part im hoping for]will keep the t3 from eating muscle[some studies say ephedra preserves muscle]all in an effort to strip off fat.There are some t3/clen logs out there and clen is simular to ephedra,so does this have any shot at workin?
Clen is more selective to the Beta-2 receptors ,wereas Ephedrine effects all the beta's in a somewhat non-specific manner.IMO I would not run T3/clen or T3/ephedrine without some kind of anabolic,even if some say clen and ephedrine are somewhat anti-catabolic,this is mostly unproven and is a crossover from animal studies which use many,many more times than a human would use.So IMO ,I wouldn't do it alone but that's just me.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Clen is more selective to the Beta-2 receptors ,wereas Ephedrine effects all the beta's in a somewhat non-specific manner.IMO I would not run T3/clen or T3/ephedrine without some kind of anabolic,even if some say clen and ephedrine are somewhat anti-catabolic,this is mostly unproven and is a crossover from animal studies which use many,many more times than a human would use.So IMO ,I wouldn't do it alone but that's just me.
--how about a somewhat weaker thyroid med like tiratricol or armour and ephedra?Is there any truth that thyroid meds upregulate beta receptors?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
--how about a somewhat weaker thyroid med like tiratricol or armour and ephedra?Is there any truth that thyroid meds upregulate beta receptors?
Dr.D has recommended T4 before and I agree that it will help lessen muscle loss and can be run without any anabolic,I have yet to try it but I take anything Dr.D says seriously,Yes there have been studies supporting the upregulation of andrenergic recptors by thyroid meds.So they would definetly work synergistically together.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D has recommended T4 before and I agree that it will help lessen muscle loss and can be run without any anabolic,I have yet to try it but I take anything Dr.D says seriously,Yes there have been studies supporting the upregulation of andrenergic recptors by thyroid meds.So they would definetly work synergistically together.
---so it appears that ephedras repartitioning and muscle protection is not enough to stop thyroid meds from eating muscle[I would not waste my$ on t4]---I have been reading that benadryl upregulates beta receptors-- so maybe a ephedra/benadryl combo?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
---so it appears that ephedras repartitioning and muscle protection is not enough to stop thyroid meds from eating muscle[I would not waste my$ on t4]---I have been reading that benadryl upregulates beta receptors-- so maybe a ephedra/benadryl combo?
Ketotifen seems to be the favorite for upregulating andrenergic receptors among most people,but yes benedryl will upregulate them as it works through the same mechanisms.